illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WTB: Chainmail, Swords & Platemail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WTB: Chainmail, Swords & Platemail
    Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 11:24
Greetings Illyrians.

I am in need of Chainmail as well as Swords and Platemail.

If you are interested in trading with me, send PublicRelations an In-Game-Mail specifying how much you are willing to part with.

Chain (need 300.000):
Currently the markets regarding these items when this post was made, are around 600gold per Chainmail (Deimo has 280k for sale at Hedgors Haven).  
I would like to buy your Chainmail for under/around that price if you sell in bulk to me.

Sword (need 200.000):
Currently the markets regarding these items when this post was made, are around 600gold per Sword (Deimo also has swords for sale at Hedgors Haven at that price). 
I would like to buy your Chainmail for under/around that price if you sell in bulk to me.

Plate (need 150.000):
Currently the markets regarding these items when this post was made, are around 90gold per Platemail (Deimo has also got Platemail for sale in Hedgors Haven around that price)

The reason for me wanting to trade in Elgea, is because it will take too damn long to trade in BL for me.

Thank you!

PublicRelations
HumanResources
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2021 at 11:29
Yeah a few typos but you know what I mean. Ctrl + C/V happened.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic