FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedWhite stopped playing ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Laccy View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 14:37
The term "24/7 play" that I used is not intended to mean that one person plays 24/7. It is the nature of the game and the time zones that people play in.

It is also insensitive to assume and suggest when people can and should place Illyriad play alongside their other life priorities.

HonoredMule View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 17:38
Insensitive, perhaps--but realistic.  Browser-based games simply aren't for the impatient, hotheaded, or inattentive.  Sooner or later, they'll be outshone by players who have the opposite qualities.

Illyriad is different in that there's room for such people, who can instead play a more casual game focused more on trade or NPC warfare.  But they still need to involve themselves enough to have allies against other player types--or trust their luck not to raise notice.  The players who don't diligently play the hard game and yet provoke others who do are just plain foolish.  Any other path of action leaves some opportunity to thrive, but not that.

Edited by HonoredMule - 11 Sep 2010 at 17:38
Laccy View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2010 at 20:03
I think that, for White, it would definitely seem to be the case. 
Larry View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2010 at 01:35
I occasionally pop my head in, the xml files and so on make for excellent sample data when I'm trying out new software stuff, and I'm occasionally grooming my cities as well. However, as I've left white I don't count as far as your question is concerned.
CranK View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 03:20
Hello all,

Back to the discussion about Black and White.
For all I know, White kinda left the game for what it is. As I was inactive on Illyriad for a few weeks (maybe even months) I didn't hear anything from White anymore.
During my inactivness Black also died. I was almost the onlyone taking care of things in Black (and sometimes even in White) untill I stopped playing. This was the point where alot of people in black also stopped playing.

Now that I'm back on Illyriad again I left Black for what it was and joined Laccy in his goal to keep the active black players together. As some of you have noticed, this alliance is called Good Company.

Nothing in this new alliance goes back to the time we where all in Black, we started a new alliance, with new goals and intrests while Black was mostly doing what White told us to do.

This all said, I think H? won the war on White without even doing alot for it. Well, Diablito suffered the most and after a few more counter attacks I think White got borred.

So congratulations H? Clap

Grtz,
CranK
Finnegas View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 21:41
Hi Crank,

Would you have mercy on poor old mamarigs? Good is beating real hard on him and he's so small compared to the size of the attackers from your alliance, I don't think the can even get a kick out of massacring him.

I don't object to harvesting, but what your allies are doing is brutal.

Btw "Good" is an irony?
-hypocritical- View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 21:45
Originally posted by Finnegas Finnegas wrote:

Hi Crank,

Would you have mercy on poor old mamarigs? Good is beating real hard on him and he's so small compared to the size of the attackers from your alliance, I don't think the can even get a kick out of massacring him.

Btw "Good" is an irony?

do you know why he is being attacked? he struck one of our members first ;) so this isn't a unprovoked massacre

also ask him what he done first, then mail who is attacking him from our alliance before slandering us on public forums

Edited by -hypocritical- - 15 Sep 2010 at 21:47
CranK View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2010 at 22:17
Originally posted by Finnegas Finnegas wrote:

Hi Crank,

Btw "Good" is an irony?

Contact me ingame and I will discuss this with the alliance because I am not aware of these attacks. Second of all, why don't you contact the people who are attacking first? They will redirect you to the leaders of Good Company.
I hear from you soon.
Grtz,
CranK
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 00:06
Originally posted by CranK CranK wrote:

Now that I'm back on Illyriad again

Awesome - it's much more fun when your prey is actually moving while you go for the jugular...
Shrapnel View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2010 at 03:40
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Originally posted by CranK CranK wrote:

Now that I'm back on Illyriad again

Awesome - it's much more fun when your prey is actually moving while you go for the jugular...

Ha!  that's why the "?" is the most important character in H?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic