Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What GOLD do i gain having 1more food in my town
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What GOLD do i gain having 1more food in my town

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What do you think is the gold gain from 1 extra food ( import, SOV ...
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [60.00%]
1 [20.00%]
1 [20.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What GOLD do i gain having 1more food in my town
    Posted: 28 Jan 2022 at 07:32

1)      

Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 05:04
Doesn't this depend on tax rate and population? Are you assuming that you are setting taxes at the highest possible rate so that net food production equals zero? In general at 25% taxes one unit of population (1 food) generates 1 unit per hour of gold income, iirc.

If you have a city with a build that doesn't have much population (a lot of cotters), additional food doesn't bring you extra gold both because you can't set taxes to higher than 100% and because you have other values that are affected such as research points and mana. 

There may be some multivariate equation that would express all this, but I can't do the maths.
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 11:50
Doesn't this depend on tax rate and population? ==>> yes it does

If you have a city with a build that doesn't have much population (a lot of cotters), additional food doesn't bring you extra gold both because you can't set taxes to higher than 100% and because you have other values that are affected such as research points and mana. 
==>>>ok the only condition is that you want to increase food in a town , if you don t this poll/qoiz does not concerns this town.
Salamander View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Salamander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2022 at 16:54
31k food
!24000 net taxes
56%. net cav  discount
= 39k cav
Was once Samalander until the forum lost my login now Salamander
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic