Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UI for Ingame XML mail feed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UI for Ingame XML mail feed
    Posted: 28 Jun 2019 at 21:06
UI for Ingame XML mail feed
I'm working on a browser extension that will provide a UI to the XML feed from the in-game mail api and thought it would be a good idea to give folks the chance to say what they would like to see in it.

First, the things I'm currently planning on including and what will not be available.
  • Ability to filter the list of available mails with the same categories as in-game.
  • Ability to filter by read/unread status.
  • Ability to view a text only version of a message (no icons).
  • Ability to save a message to your device (only on desktop versions due to storage limitations).
  • Ability to add tags to a message and search by those tags later.
If there are things you would like to see that I've not mentioned above please post them here so others can see/comment on them as well.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2019 at 15:09
This is now up and running. Tested in Firefox (desktop and mobile) and Chrome (desktop only).

Any other browser that accept extensions from the Chrome Store should be able to run it as well.

Links

Being able to add/search using tags is still outstanding.

For instructions on how to use the extension please go to Illystuff.uk/IMM

Any bugs etc please let me know.
Tens
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic