illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TOURNEY PROCLAMATION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOURNEY PROCLAMATION
    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 at 11:16

Tourney proclamation    

Rome In order to make the tourneys more fun and more challenging , to train its members to siege exercises and to give a huge benefit  to the small players of the game who  play tourneys .

We decide to do what I had done 3 tourneys before, for  these  that don t remember or did not notice I mean  to place a city adjudgment to the square of the tourney.

We proclaim this so that every alliance that care about tourneys neighbor to Westmarch get prepared for this . Proclaiming this automatically make it a no cheaty and a no sneaky move.

We totally understand that every  town that will be set adjudgment the tourney are full participate to it , meaning everyone is free to attack with every way he wants to these specific towns even raze them for as the tourney goes on  , we will do the same.

We hope this get spreaded  to all the regions .

I also would like to ask from the DEV  setting some recoupments ( tourney 15-20 square rule from any town ) about the tourney square so the 10 square rule don’t affect as .

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic