Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DurcTools

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DurcTools
    Posted: 20 May 2021 at 14:29
Unfortunately I don't have access to a high enough resolution camera - all that showed up was my long hair and beard floating in min-air Embarrassed
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 12:00
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

I shall be given a public flogging with a soggy lettuce!
Shocked

Pics, or it never happened!
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2021 at 15:21
Bug Fix - Error in stored adv res data
Fixed the bug that was incorrectly assigning data to resources in the adv res section - absolutely idiotic coding bug on my part so deepest apologies and yes I shall be given a public flogging with a soggy lettuce!

Next time you log in (after 14:15 19th May 2019) you'll have the updated code or you can do CTRL + F5 to reload everything without using the cache.

To correct the data simply view your town map and then scroll through all your towns.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 20:16
Exporting inventories to CSV files

This is now live. To use it you should first make sure to visit the inventory (and sub-inventory) pages for the towns/hubs you want to export the data for. If you don't then the data will be out of date/inaccurate.

How to do it
  1. Open the Data Manager tool
  2. In the left column click on the entry for the inventory you want to export (hovering over the entries in the Town Data section will display the name of the town). Town inventories end with :inv while the hub inventories are found in the Player Data section and end with :hubs.
  3. Click on the Export button at the top of the tool (this is only enabled if you have clicked on an inventory.
  4. depending on your OS & browser settings you may now be asked to supply a filename and location to save the csv file(s). If you are exporting the hub inventories then you will be asked this for each hub that you have inventory information for including the All Hubs option.
That's it. You should now have a csv file on your device named for the town/hub inventory. You can send them to others, display/use them in spreadsheets etc but it is strongly recommended that you do not edit them. Remember the primary purpose for this is to serve as a backup incase your durctools data gets corrupted.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 19:40
Exporting of data stored on your device by DurcTools

As part of trying to fix some bugs in durctools I'm creating the ability to export the data that the tools store on your device to csv files which you will also be able to read back into the tools. This is needed as there is a possibility that the bug fixes may need you to clear some or all of the stored data.

I'm writing the export part of this in stages starting with the inventories followed by the troop numbers. Each of these will be tested by volunteers before they go live for general use.

A bonus of this is that the csv files can also be shared as you see fit (for example sharing your town inventories with your alliance quartermaster or sending your troop numbers to your alliances military planning team).

I'm happy that the code for town and hub inventories are now stable and will be pushing that part out for general use later today. When it is ready I'll publish destructions on how to use it in this thread.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 16:44
Bugfix: Base & Adv Res data gathering
Finally I've managed to fix the oldest bug in DurcTools (been there since the very first version). The bug meant that players with only one town only had the data for their base and advanced res gathered when they logged in or did a Ctrl + F5. For other players it would also gather the data when they changed towns.

This fix means that the data for the current town is now grabbed every 10 seconds. I may tweak that at a later date if I get feedback that it seems to be impacting users devices negatively.

many thanks
Tens

Edited by Tensmoor - 26 Mar 2021 at 16:45
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2020 at 20:49
Problems with Durctools and other Userscripts

There is currently a major problem with all the tools/pages that I host at www.durctools2.dewt.me.uk - Ilystuff.uk site is working fine so please carry on using that as you normally do.

I'm trying to find possible solutions to the problem and will update this as and when I can. Apologies to everyone for any inconvenience this causes.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2020 at 23:31
Tool Update - Tourney Sqs
Updated the Tourney Sqs tool so it now shows what the current bonus for each region is. It also now has two buttons:
  • Get Data. This will fetch the latest data from the server. It is only needed when the sqs change location or a different bonus is chosen for a sq (this only happens after the end of a seasonal tourney). After clicking this only the header row for the table is shown. Click the Update Dists button to show the full table again.
  • Update Dists. This allows you to change your current town and get updated distances from each of the tourney sqs.
Any problems please let me know.
Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2020 at 11:26
Problems with Troop Summary tool

If you are having problems with the Troop Summary tool please try the following:
  1. Open the Data Manager tool.
  2. Select Mil in the area to clear dropdown and then click where it says Clear Area.
  3. Refresh your Illy page by either clicking your browsers refresh button or fressing F5.
  4. Open the Troop Summary tool - you should see 0s for everything.
  5. Got to the in-game Military Overview page if not already there.
  6. Cycle through each of your towns while staying on the Military Overview page. As you change towns you should see the tables populate with the relevant figures.
If you have any problems please let me know and I'll look into them.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2020 at 13:32
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

Also, the multiples of certain numbers overlap at times.

Meaning there could be multiple culprit races with certain numbers.

The tool can handle that as it will list all thief units that can generate an integer number of units as potential culprits. I've had situations with two different races listed as possible thiefs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic