Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedThe State of the Community

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Deranzin View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 13:27
Originally posted by bansisdead bansisdead wrote:

Lwyllyn, Is Coltaine not allowed to state an opinion?

Every opinion is obviously allowed ... but don't you think that an opinion that shoves the yearly-long wave of players leaving the game on to a particular player's mode of behavior is a bit over the top .?.

Also, using epithets on people without "backing them up" goes a bit beyond the "hey that is my opinion" and an elaboration should be in order to avoid misunderstandings. Smile

Last, but not least, getting annoyed from people that complain when they feel that they had been wronged is quite a feat ... aren't they entitled to their opinions .?. Wink

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p
bansisdead View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 14:03
I agree deranzin, obviously Sir Twist's behaviour was not the reason ppl left,  I doubt one person left becasue of it.  I do not agree that Coltaine's comments are flaming though, that in my opinion is a slight exaggeration, and regardless of involvement in the situation we are all allowed an opinion on this subject.
GM Rikoo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Community & PR Manager

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 14:36
Closing the thread. Obviously I can't ask you all to stop discussing things that happen between a player and a GM, because it won't happen. It leads to the phone game which only leads to more people thinking they know what happened, when in fact that did not.

In the future, I'll have to keep this in mind.

For the record, Twist and anyone else who has been silenced survived the procedure. I can assure you that they did not, indeed, die horribly. LOL

GM Rikoo
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic