FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedthe nature of the crows

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Arian View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 21:41
while it is acceptable, naturally, for TD and RES to attack a 3K pop player that dared to stand up to them  a 1590:1 odds in RES favour ???   
Pots..Kettles LOL
Tamaeon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 22:09
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Originally posted by Aurordan Aurordan wrote:

uCrow is engaged in a war to support their allies against unjust NC aggression.   

Yep, defending a 240K pop alliance against a threat of elimination is hugely unjust.  I know how everyone here loves sieging 3K pop players.

A "war of aggression" in which uCrow has not even fought. We've opted for diplomacy first, but needed to get NC's attention before a conversation could be had; due to their joy and liking of yours truly. Since uCrow joined the war we negotiated a cease fire between CK and RE, and even convinced CK to offer unconditional peace, which RE refused by the way.

While uCrow worked on diplomacy NC came after us as if they had something to prove, while RE added TVM players to their alliance and continued to do so despite repeated warnings.

So frankly, this "war of aggression" you are referring to is a product of your imagination Wink

If anyone would like to see proof of this feel free to igm me; and don't bother quoting me... as I will not be taking part in this slander fest.
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2013 at 23:43
You portray yourself as the innocent victim...

...But you declared war on NC, and are now protesting that they're fighting you. What did you expect them to do, surrender? 
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 00:51

Originally posted by Aurordan Aurordan wrote:

uCrow is engaged in a war to support their allies against unjust NC aggression.   

Yep, defending a 240K pop alliance against a threat of elimination is hugely unjust.  I know how everyone here loves sieging 3K pop players.

I like how you pulled out that quote, which means the opposite in context, and just criticized the one half-sentence.   
Sir Bradly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 02:04
Originally posted by Tamaeon Tamaeon wrote:

A "war of aggression" in which uCrow has not even fought. We've opted for diplomacy first, but needed to get NC's attention before a conversation could be had; due to their joy and liking of yours truly. Since uCrow joined the war we negotiated a cease fire between CK and RE, and even convinced CK to offer unconditional peace, which RE refused by the way.

While uCrow worked on diplomacy NC came after us as if they had something to prove, while RE added TVM players to their alliance and continued to do so despite repeated warnings.

So frankly, this "war of aggression" you are referring to is a product of your imagination Wink

If anyone would like to see proof of this feel free to igm me; and don't bother quoting me... as I will not be taking part in this slander fest.

On October 16th, Ajeka and I discussed peace between RE and xCKx thru igm.    (if anyone wants copies, please igm me)  He told me he planned on accepting the peace offer RE sent to him.  The next day on October 17th he had still not accepted peace on the diplomacy page.  So I sent him another mail.  At that point he told me all diplomacy will now be handled by Tamaeon.  Tamaeon will talk on behalf of ALT, xCKx and uCrow.

Tamaeon and I talked on Oct 17.  Which is 6 days ago from this posting.  I asked Tamaeon if CK will accept peace with RE.  He said that Ajeka and he needed to discuss the terms of peace.  I asked him to send me the terms and I can forward to Nistiner to review.  He promised to do so and since then I have not received terms.  

I believe xCKx and RE are ready to settle peace.  I am willing assist in that process.  However, I am waiting on Tamaeon to provide terms to RE.

Tamaeon, please send NC or RE the terms of peace between xCKx and RE.  

SB

Edited by Sir Bradly - 24 Oct 2013 at 02:35
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 02:27
So RE sent a peace offer and it was not accepted - the truth is Tamaeon doesn't want peace, he wants to continue to try to prosecute a war which in nothing to do with supporting allies and all about his personal vendetta.   I'm sure he also has some lies  excuses for sending sieges at another alliance *before* contacting their leader about the diplomatic issue he had with their new member.

It seems like he has become the aggressive, shoot first ask questions later kind of Alliance leader that he complains SB and NC are and certainly a far cry from the Crow "Culture" espoused in the start of this thread. One difference however is that SB doesn't whine when his opponents counter-attack. I wonder what on earth uCrow would do in a fair fight...

Aurordan - apologies if I misunderstood your post, I did re-read before posting and it sounded like you meant that comment as a truth rather than a counter example.
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 04:41
[

[/QUOTE]

FYI - 5:1 is now an underestimate...

Can someone update the bookmakers' board please..............

Edited by Mr Damage - 24 Oct 2013 at 04:43
Angrim View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 05:18
a bookmaker with no better means of making odds than population will not be in the business long.
Redfist View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 11:03
Originally posted by Nokigon Nokigon wrote:

You portray yourself as the innocent victim...

...But you declared war on NC, and are now protesting that they're fighting you. What did you expect them to do, surrender? 
Quite uncalled for. I think you should desist

Edited by Redfist - 24 Oct 2013 at 12:37
Redfist View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2013 at 11:05

So RE sent a peace offer and it was not accepted - the truth is Tamaeon doesn't want peace...

Twisting words again. No. The truth is that you KP do not want peace. Why don't you butt out and go back to your kennel.

Edited by Redfist - 24 Oct 2013 at 13:00
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic