illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Golden Horde Landclaim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 17:31
there are too many fuzzy bunnies in this game, it's not easy to count

Love you all, fuzzy bunnies of Illyriad

GM Cerberus Edit: Please watch your language.

Edited by GM Cerberus - 07 Feb 2018 at 16:10
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 18:46
for the record...
I started this forum account in December of 2010, before I knew that I should have used the exact ingame name. My ingame name is Ubiquitous Feral.
I am a Machine.
Orcish Warlord View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:02
Hello, this is Orcish Warlord speaking, the current and only Golden Horde leader.

I could write a lenghty post about what happened, but I will be short on this:

1º Golden Horde does not have any land claim on Taomist and it will not have one as long as I am the leader
2º Everyone in Taomist is free to stay without worrying
3º This includes, obviously the player known as KliPsta
4º Golden Horde will be slowly moving out of Taomist, at least, that is the current plan
5º Compensation (more than enough might I add, we paid enough money/prestige as if a big city had been razed) was paid to KliPsta for the 3000 population she/he lost due to Sabbathius unsanctioned siege on the same said player
6º Golden Horde does not sanction attacks on newbies and I hope that was more than proven with the compensation given
7º Eowan is a troll for speaking about these things in the public forums as if he knew what hapened. It is no wonder he had to abandon his previous accounts for annoying the wrong people.

That having been said, I will probably not log into the forums or answer any more posts on this matter. For any question, please send me an IGM in-game. 
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:36
Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:44
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jejune View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jejune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 21:47
Is that the official Frank Zappa troll?

Turgon of Rhavenia View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turgon of Rhavenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2017 at 23:32
Oh BTW, sabb never left, he just changed his name to farming simulator. Dang, that guy must be rolling in the pres.
Orcish Warlord View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orcish Warlord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 01:26
Originally posted by Orcish Warlord Orcish Warlord wrote:

4º Golden Horde will be slowly moving out of Taomist, at least, that is the current plan

Given some circumstances, the plan has changed and we decided to stay in the Taomist. There is no landclaim and I would like to make that clear.
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 13:02
I can confirm that it was Sabb's intention to LC Taomist all along and I believe the GH alliance still has this as a goal. Sabb told me in a private chat that I did not save. 

Why is Eeowan called a troll when he reports the truth? Sheesh. Talk about killing the messenger!
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 14:02
Fake news! I am a troll! My opponent is a liar and cannot be trusted! :P

I predict a landclaim by the summer... though according to iron, now is summer so that landclaim could be any day now....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic