Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Design-A-City Contest (UPDATED DEADLINE)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
IKnight View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2017 at 02:40
I would have tried to draw them myself, but when I heard of this contest, I only had one night left and I was very busy, so I didn't have enough time sadly.

My Ideas:

1) Dragon City. A floating piece of land with a city on it. When it starts, it would be on the ground and there would only be one lonely dragon flying over it. But as the town gets bigger, it would start to float and get bigger, and more dragons would be flying over and around it. The city itself would look like it's made of fancy metals and gems. The wall itself would never fly, it would actually be a circle of obsidion spikes that go outward and upward at the same time. And in the center of them would be a dragon's horde of treasure (Since it's a part of the wall, if the wall got torn down, then the treasure wouldn't be there since everyone would steal it).

2) Statue City. A city based around the building of a giant golden statue of King Sigurd. It would build up From the feet, to legs, to torso, to arms, and finally, the head (5 stages, perfect!). The wall would be silver with golden embelms of Sigurd's face.

I'll draw them and post them here when I'm done. Regardless of if I am one of the winners or not. I hope you all like the ideas!
GM Cerberus View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Creativity & Community Czar

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM Cerberus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2017 at 15:08
Entries are now closed.  Thank you everyone for playing!  We're going to deliberate and figure out the winners, we'll get back to you soon!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic