illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Teaser: Illyriad Helper

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ficho View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ficho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 13:32
Albatross, nice work! 

Would you be able to make a map of those bills that have been conducted with the other hand. (sitting and sitters). 

And Illyriad map without them. (switched to the dark, in my opinion)

Thanks in advance.
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2014 at 13:50
Originally posted by Ficho Ficho wrote:

Albatross, nice work! 

Would you be able to make a map of those bills that have been conducted with the other hand. (sitting and sitters). 

And Illyriad map without them. (switched to the dark, in my opinion)

Thanks in advance.
Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing (from data alone) which accounts are operated by sitting players.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2014 at 19:18
Update data please Albay! :)
Diva View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 05:41
I like at least the data I have seen... Sure there are drawbacks to everything, but everyone seemed to like ILLYTOOLS, why not the invention of something different and productive as well? 
I want to THANK Albatross for the interest in giving us something in its place. And the incentive to improve it ... please!
D
"Um diva.... you are sort of acting like a .... diva...." - PhoenixFire
Klingon View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klingon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2014 at 13:40
A really nice tool..I use it to orient myself with my surroundings in relation to allies and others, visually in a way lacking in the strategic map...hope it could get updated
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 21:05
Website is now gone... not even old data available.  Let us know if we can help bring this useful tool back to action Albatross!
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2014 at 22:15
It's not down; there's a config problem with the routing of the hosted domains. It should be back up in a few hours.

Edit: back up.

Edited by Albatross - 02 Nov 2014 at 22:31
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic