illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

TCol Surrenders

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 11:40
It was fun!

A line must be drawn somewhere. This was a good decision.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 13:27
Originally posted by Zenorra Zenorra wrote:

We would also like to express that we no longer stake the claim over Mal Motsha except for the standard 10 tile radius rules that all of Illy respects.

Does this mean my towns in Mal Motsha are save again? 
Wait, I never seen you making any claims in the first place. 
AZADICAN View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AZADICAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 13:34
My complements for Tcol's military power, it was a fun war indeed. Congrats on the peace.
geofrey View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geofrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 15:14
Originally posted by Zenorra Zenorra wrote:

This is a notice to all of Illyriad that The Colonist Empire has decided to put down their arms and accept the terms of surrender. All hostilities have ceased and we are officially done with the war. We would also like to express that we no longer stake the claim over Mal Motsha except for the standard 10 tile radius rules that all of Illy respects.

It was a fun war, good game!

Zenorra and Tacardi
Leaders of TCol

You guys put up a great fight. 

Send me in game mail anytime you decided to prestige build a city, i can send resources. 

NAAM Spokesman View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAAM Spokesman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 23:39
Congrats from NAAM as well!
Zenorra View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zenorra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Feb 2014 at 16:35
Thank you everyone who has responded with such kind words. We do appreciate it!
Tacardi View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tacardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 23:29
LOL - yes Corwin your cities are safe again -  Star

Tacardi Big smile
Tacardi View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tacardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 23:35
And Thank you everyone for the the words of encouragement - We are very proud of our remaining members - they stepped up to the plate and put out all that they had and then some and kept asking what else can they do for TCol, WTG guys - Zen and I are busting at the seems with pride of your performance under difficult circumstances.

Tacardi
BellusRex View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellusRex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2014 at 06:07
On top of the deserved congratulations for the good fight, I have to say that many of us learned a lot from TCol operations in the last war. We much admired your alliance's ability to coordinate and fight with such excellent timing and precision.

Looking forward to seeing it again...in tournament !   

"War is the father of all things..."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic