illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Starting over. What would you do?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hyrdmoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyrdmoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2021 at 01:03
I'd started and quit three times previously before my latest period of playing. So what I have mostly concentrated on doing is thinking of a purpose that I think will sustain my interest in continuing to play.

If you have a clear purpose then it makes other choices easier, because they are made in order to achieve the purpose.
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2022 at 05:17
Capture towns, build to at least 7 cities before starting to exodus, and queue up as much as you can in your adv res build queues before you exodus. 

Coastal food sov is great for huge towns and sucks if you're going to be heavily pvp (war or tourney) since water tiles can't be troop sov. 

Idk what else. It's late and I'm tired. 
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2022 at 05:40
If I were starting over I would be Charlie brown and kiss the red haired girl. 

I am a Machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic