illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Something bad August Bank Holiday 2021

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SNIVLA View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNIVLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Something bad August Bank Holiday 2021
    Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:29
Can anyone help I love Illyriad and play daily but late Saturday early Sunday 29th August there has been some sort o developer glitch on the servers. First my harvesters wont come all the way home and then productions of various sorts couldnt take place due to some sort of disk space issue. Well as of 1300 29th August 2021 I cant login to the game with a similar message. Any chance of updates on how things are going moving forward . Thank you.
The Duke View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Duke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:35
Same issue, cant access the game at all. Ive tried using password and also using my google account sign in. Both give a error do to disk space in "Archive". Also at the tail end of yesterday my city was being attacked. My commanders gained XP for the defense but the opposing army was frozen on my city 
"Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives."
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:44

In addition I've also mailed SC direct and will keep that thread updated with any info I get.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic