Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So long and thanks for all the memories!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Gry View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2022 at 22:13
Say it ain't so!

Thanks for all the trivia and artwork. Best of luck with whatever's next.
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 01:06
I wish you the best that life has to offer, and good Luck out there in the real world ;)  I love the artwork of this game, btw, it's much of why I stayed. well, along with how great Illy is. I hope it remains so with you gone. You have been a great influence on the game. Enjoy, and please come back and see us! I see you as a great Elf! cuz Elves Rules, all others drool...Cheers
LoonieOne View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoonieOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 01:56
Cry
demdigs View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demdigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 02:09
Good luck with your future endeavors 
Fanuidhol View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanuidhol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 05:43
Cheers Cerb.

Thank you for the great times.

Edited by Fanuidhol - 06 Apr 2022 at 05:44
Ordo View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 08:45
We will miss you and the trivia sessions
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2022 at 16:38
Cerberus!!
The time had to come, just hoped it would be a little longer. 10 years is a long time to be in the same job these days so well done! You will do great in whichever project needs your attention :) Keep up the good work! And I 2nd Eowans request of you joining a US-Illycon, should it ever come to realization. 

Peace out dude!

PublicRelations
HumanResources
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 11:49
Much ❤ and thanks
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 12:12
I propose naming the small (2 tiles) island at https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-954/-2665 Cerb Island in memory of a GM who made an immense and popular contribution to Illy.
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2022 at 18:59
It was a pleasure meeting you those many years ago, and has been a pleasure to view your artwork and your contributions in GC. Best wishes to you in your next venture.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic