Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Side: Lannigolds Deny Suicide in Prince's Death
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedSide: Lannigolds Deny Suicide in Prince's Death

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2011 at 18:37
Originally posted by Darkwords Darkwords wrote:

Dont trust the GM's ....   LOL

I have to say that SC answered the question posed to him and thats all...

[03:31]<Gratch> How about stormcrow, If you were a GM, which infact you are, making this a lot easier, where would be your preference in placing a fortress of shadows >.>
[03:31]<GM Stormcrow> @Gratch - I'd place it somewhere near the Misted Lands. Which have been ingame for weeks. And which no one has 
noticed, despite occupying more than 150 squares

TC though mislead on one but revealed another....

Let me ask this in defence of SC... If you were in charge of town planning, where would you put the new cinema?! Just because you can place something somewhere doesn't mean it will be placed there.

Have to say as well though SC not entirely true about the Misted Lands... I just wasn't motivate to send anything to 'The Misted Lands' or the other possible new mystery out to the east (not the Fortress of Shadows) I found (so far) till the beans were spilt for that. I try to deal with one at a time... Maybe its time for me to go back to the fortune teller prophesies as well rather than look at this other one? Wink LOL
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
Erik Dirk View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 02:59

Ok they may have misguided us on matters so far but I'd hope that they would honestly answer this question.

GM's, Is it possible at this point for a faction hub to be directly be involved in a quest/mystery, Ie could sending spies, thieves, troops etc. to a hub have any other effect than a successful mission without anything actually being achieved.
Are they anything other than a reference point for quests

Also are we all overlooking any clues and seemingly foolish in your eyes.Confused
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 08:14
Originally posted by Erik Dirk Erik Dirk wrote:

GM's, Is it possible at this point for a faction hub to be directly be involved in a quest/mystery, Ie could sending spies, thieves, troops etc. to a hub have any other effect than a successful mission without anything actually being achieved.
At this time unless a quest/mystery is fairly explicit you can generally assume that the faction hubs have their doors closed to outsiders.
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 08:27
Does that include hubs belonging to friendly factions like the Council of Illyria?
Createure View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:37
Jonny: "At this time we can safely assume that all bananas are edible"

Nokigon: "Does that include bananas picked on a Wednesday?"

... I hope that answers your question... Wink
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 10:48
No harm in checking......

Erik Dirk View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 13:53
Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

At this time unless a quest/mystery is fairly explicit you can generally assume that the faction hubs have their doors closed to outsiders.
ummm, anychance you could you be more explicit, does fairly explicit mean "deliver this message to the lannigolds capital" or is there room for movement i.e.
 How does one get in? "Only the closest allies of the Hashashin may enter. If you are not amongst their allies, you should be pleased: to be allies of the Hasashin is to lose your souls to Ten Kulch!"

Is this explicit enough, or is there too many other possible options like an ancient tempe of ten kulch which we need to rescue a relic from in order to befriend the hasashin, or send our own assassins to a lannigolds expansion we somehow missed?

Edited by Erik Dirk - 22 Jul 2011 at 13:58
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 14:15
Originally posted by Erik Dirk Erik Dirk wrote:

Originally posted by GM ThunderCat GM ThunderCat wrote:

ummm, anychance you could you be more explicit, does fairly explicit mean "deliver this message to the lannigolds capital" or is there room for movement i.e.
 How does one get in? "Only the closest allies of the Hashashin may enter. If you are not amongst their allies, you should be pleased: to be allies of the Hasashin is to lose your souls to Ten Kulch!"

Is this explicit enough, or is there too many other possible options like an ancient tempe of ten kulch which we need to rescue a relic from in order to befriend the hasashin, or send our own assassins to a lannigolds expansion we somehow missed?

My thoughts exactly Erik,

However I can confirm that spying on the Hubs of their allied factions does nothing for you.

Erik Dirk View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 14:28
neither do assassins, (i thought they may get recruited) and sending gold doesn't work either.
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2011 at 20:09
Can anyone confirm if there is more to this (than finding the fortress), or is this simply an introduction to a future story line.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic