Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scheduled Server Maintenance (22 Dec 17:00)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lone Wolf View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lone Wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 06:07
No warning in GC, just poof gone. I was like WTF? lol Didn't even know they had scheduled maintenance. 

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 06:11
Yeah, I thought my playing about with some possible upgrades to tools had broke it...

I think TC had planned to give everyone a heads up in GC before the actual start time...human error got in the way :)
OrcDork View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrcDork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2023 at 07:33
Seems to be back online :)
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 04:13
I had 10 of each demonheart mounts otw to my capital when the server went down. Now they are missing.

Refund pls.

I think the server logs also got corrupted when it happened so you can't trust them.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 06:24
You got conned - those were actually donkeys painted to look like demonhearts.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2023 at 06:32
Nu uh! The only donkeys were the demonheart mules. And the seller promised the horns weren't made of papier-mache!
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic