Print Page | Close Window

A player council, looking for more!

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: News & Announcements
Forum Name: News & Announcements
Forum Description: Changes, patch release dates, server launch dates, downtime notifications etc.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=5789
Printed Date: 23 Apr 2024 at 13:25
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: A player council, looking for more!
Posted By: GM Rikoo
Subject: A player council, looking for more!
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 21:37
Players, (positions filled, info below)

We have some exciting news! For a while we have discussed the possibility of a player council, a place for players to meet with developers directly in order to pass on concerns, discuss upcoming game changes or just game concepts and mechanics. We wanted to avoid the pitfalls of many of the other council-type groups that you can find in games like EVE Online or many Sony Online Entertainment games, so we looked at those groups and spoke to members of those teams to get a better idea of what to go for.

In the end, we decided it would best to make a "trial run" council, made for the sole purpose of analyzing, protecting and possibly tweaking the lore, with the possibility that we would eventually open it up to other areas of the game like combat or the economy. 

So, what would we need from you?

We'd like five volunteers to join us in weekly forum meetings to discuss a range of topics concerning the lore of Illyriad. Some of these topics could include the current date and time as it sits in the entirety of the backstory, the list of central characters who make up the ruling family or parties, faction details or maybe regional differences. We will post our findings the after each meeting, allowing a gap for the next discussion to take place. We could eventually open the discussions to different formats like Skype or Google Hangouts, all depending on how the players work out. You'll get a special forum title, access to a private forum and in-game medal if you join!

What is required to join? 

First, an account in good standing. You cannot have a history of chat issues or cannot be in the middle of breaking a handful of rules. (It sounds obvious, but it's not to many players.) 

Second, an interest in the lore and setting of Illyriad. We will be discussing a different lore-based topic each week, so you'll need to be a fan of the lore at the very least. We'll be using this as a chance to learn more about the lore ourselves, so there will be no pop quizzes required.

Third, access to the game, the internet, the forums and possibly Skype and other social media. If you hate Skype or cannot stand the idea of talking to other players outside of the game, this will probably not be for you.

Fourth, the ability to hold your tongue. While NDAs (non-disclosure agreements or "shut-mouth-about-this") are not something that will likely pop up, there is a possibility that we will seek the wisdom of the council while designing a new event or writing a piece of lore. In other words, in the unlikely event that we ask you to keep a secret and you do not, you jeopardize not only the council but your account as well. So shush.

The five positions (for now they will run for 3 months) are as follows:

1) Kodabear Astronomer: this player will be responsible for keeping track of the current date and time, (even though it is accessible, we want someone who can rattle it off anywhere) of the seasons and how the effect gameplay and of special events like royal anniversaries.

2) Aurordan Ambassador: this player will be an expert on the factions of the game and will let us know when a continuity issue arises or when a faction is acting up. 

3) ArteforeBiographer: this player will need to know all about the royal family and its tree. If we have gaps in the story, we will look at this person to let us know. Imagine that this player spends time with the royals and fills out all of their paperwork.

4) NokigonHistorian: this player will be an expert in the general lore, will let us know of any gaps or needs for corrections and will be on call to answer stuff like "Why Orcs?"

5) Rill Geographer: this player will need to know the regional names and origins and will be able to tell us when regional conflicts come up.

If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please let us know here in this thread. We want the process of picking players to be in the open, with other players having the ability to speak their mind. We will be looking at potential members until the end of the month. We will announce the council and start the discussions by the second week of September. 

If lore interests you or if you find yourself quizzing over the size and shape of the Illyriad world, let us know! 

FAQ: 

1) Will the council members get free stuff? No. They'll have access to a private forum, a special forum title and unique in-game medal, but nothing that changes gameplay or gives them an advantage. We will not be sending them free Prestige or tons of resources. 

2) Why a private forum, why not let us all see? Several reasons. The players might be self-conscious about stating anything that might not be 100% correct. Our players tend to be exact players, min-maxers and very detail-oriented, so having a forum where our experts cannot make a mistake without being called out by 34 angry players would be... a mistake. Don't worry, we'll be posting our weekly discussions, edited for length.

3) Can we suggest positions for the council? Sure, go ahead. If you want to make a position and nominate yourself (or someone else) for it, that'd be grand. Write out your proposal and make it detailed! Remember, this is an experiment. Speaking of which...

4) Why aren't you making council positions for bug reporting, combat concerns, etc? Because this is an experiment and is a relatively harmless one. If we change the lore because of a mistake or post something new, it is (basically) easy to do and generally does not effect the in-game balance of power. We might (and note that I am emphasizing the word might) open the council to other, more influential positions later, depending on how this goes.

5) Will a council member get to talk to dev team members and call them on the phone and be their Facebook buddies and... In short, no. This is not the type of council that allows players to "influence" the developers. This is a council that is built for fun with the possibility of becoming a more "serious" relationship down the road.

Let us know what you think, and feel free to volunteer!

GM Rikoo

-------------
Illyriad Community Manager / Public Relations / community@illyriad.co.uk

Replies:
Posted By: kodabear
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 21:51
This seems like it will be fun. I would love to be part of this

Posted By: Aurordan
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 21:51
I would like to volunteer, as both lore and expanding opportunities for player feedback are things I am very much interested in. 

Historian or Ambassador would be great.

Posted By: Artefore
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:10
I'd love to be a part of this.  My name is based on the lore of Illyriad, and I've loved reading the faction descriptions/other lore since I joined the game.  I also created a list of faction troops shortly after they came out (I beat the devs to it, in fact), and have a deep knowledge of the mini-stories in the faction descriptions (the legend of Murkach, anyone?).  I would probably be best suited to ambassador, biographer, or historian, although I think I would be able to contribute a lot in any position.  

-------------
"don't quote me on that" -Artefore

Posted By: Deranzin
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:13
Inner councils .?. Always a bad idea ...  LOL

-------------

Just like a "before and after" ad ! ahahahaah :p

Posted By: Consul Zynot
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:23
I would be intrested in the Geographer

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:34
I would love to be involved in this. I've had over four years to immerse myself in the lore of Elgea, and I've been reading as much as possible on the new BL factions too.

Posted By: Steven Quincy Urpel
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:45
First, an account in good standing. You cannot have a history of chat issues or cannot be in the middle of breaking a handful of rules. (It sounds obvious, but it's not to many players.) 

Dang.

-------------
They call me MISTER Urp!

Posted By: Hora
...yeah, writing some lore? I'd join in, if I'm allowed to!

Though I'm no poet when it comes to write lenghty texts, poems or dramas, I think I'm nontheless quite creative... plus I tend to focus on details, which might disturb the overall picture.
And, sticking around for some 4 years in this awesome game, I might know quite a bit of player/war/updates/tournaments history. Wink

...Would this qualify as a historian or biographer?

Please post the particular position you are interested in if you can. If you're not sure, that's fine, as someone else might suggest one for you! :)

GM Rikoo

-------------

Posted By: Rill
I would be happy to help out, and might be most useful as a Historian or Geographer.

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:48
When Nokigon states he read much of the faction summaries, I'll nominate him as Ambassador Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 22:59
I nominate Manannan, he is one of the most knowledgeable people about factions, mysteries, geography, etc.  He might be too busy, more's the pity.

Posted By: Princely
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 23:17
I would like to be a part of this group. I am not too vocal but I enjoy the game and I am great with ideas and brainstorming.

Cheers!!

Posted By: Lissilene
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 23:33
I would love to be a part of this as an Ambassador or Historian. :)

Posted By: Jane DarkMagic
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 23:36
I would like to nominate Kodabear for Astronomer because he is very active in the game and has great attention to details and dates.  He always knows when it's people illyversaries and he would do a great job at it.  Plus, the council needs a little bear magic!

Posted By: Dungshoveleux
Date Posted: 19 Aug 2014 at 23:42
This is a good idea.
If it helps the players have an input into the game and to a certain extent development priorities, it can only help customer satisfaction and customer retention.
In the world of accounting software, user groups, for want if a better word, are pretty standard and have distinct benefits: the users get stuff they would like and the developers get to know their customers and what they want.
This initiative is to be applauded as it is a marked and welcome departure from the the way things were before.
Well done.

Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 00:52
Lore in Illyriad is rather entertaining and a good read. It doesn't even take longer than reading a normal book, whilst it is actually part of "your" world here in illyriad. Having more minds think up things and add to the existing lore is great news! It would be something I could have interest in. No 'Historian' hidden in me, but maybe one of the other 4? Also a big thumbs up to trying out this interesting experiment! Hope it will be successful. 

+support

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: TanyaFairy
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 02:57
Hello Rikoo

I would be interested in the position of Geographer. As the leader of an Alliance I am always involved in the location and the finding of locations for our members to settle their cities. I am always studying the map and looking fro strategic and resource-plenty locations. This goes for Elgea itself and the Broken Lands. I am always challenging myself to learn more as well. MY record is clean having never been banned even once. I try to make a small amount of time daily to play. Thank you for your consideration.

TanyaFairy

Posted By: Neytiri
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 04:30
I write.  Would that be helpful?

-------------
"It is well that their bodies know the heat and the cold; it will make them strong warriors and mothers." - Absaroke elder (from Edward S. Curtis's book 'The North American Indian')

Posted By: Hiei
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 05:37
I would like to be part of the Illyriad player Council. I like the description of Geographer, this is especially since I am constantly looking at Illyriad's Map and find myself to be an expert of the land. My eye is always watch the lands surrounding Elgea especially.

Hiei

Posted By: Ficho
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 08:09
I'll say hi this initiative (although this is for you is not that important because I'm not  consumer of prestige points, i just supporting this game, giving about 1% of my social wellfare) and give support only when You, sir Rikoo answer the following questions: 

Do you know who are brake-rulers, and by your words there are at least a handful who break the rules?
(I didn't mean chat rules) 
(in my humble opinion, you know who they are very well) 

Will anything be taken against players who break the rules? 

If you will not do anything against players who systematically and continually break the rules, I kindly ask you to tell me why it will not do. Is the reason for the failure to take the players who break the rules are good consumers of prestige points, or something else?

Thanks for answers in advance!

Ficho

-------------

“Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.”
Charles Bukowski

Posted By: M6 Redneck
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 09:50
Sup?

I am interested in this idea and would like to nominate myself for the council.
Not only will I nominate myself I shall suggest a novel post for myself. One of the utmost importance that has yet to be considered.

The post is that of naysayer.

Today, due to the culture of style over substance the role of a naysayer is much maligned.

Historically they did not complain for the sake of it! They were recognised as an important check and balance to the powers that be. Let me elaborate...

In the day of lore a king/warlord/etc would have a court. The court would seek the favour of the boss man. As such any edict the top dog devised in his cups would be hailed as a work of genius.
This was less than conductive to the stabilty of the said main man as bad ideas went unchallenged causing issues down the line.

Now you do not get be the grand high pooh-bah by having a lack of smarts. This problem was recognised and addressed.
A naysayer was employed.

Thus if King Big Nob woke up with the stunning revelation that taxing big toes was the solution to his debt his court would say "hell yeah" in the hope of becoming the tax collector.
In steps the naysayer with a reality check, "If you tax big toes people are gunna chop em off  - do you want an army that always falls over?"

Anyway, thats my pitch.

Also you may need to address the following...

THE THIN END OF THE WEDGE...DUH DUH DUH...

So the council is on a trial regarding lore, no impact on game play.
I have faith that lore would not be introduced giving X allaince +10 attack because they have a very weak arguement in favour of it.
However the posssibility remains, however small it may be, that council members may favour the agendas of their alliance or indeed those they hold personnal to themselves.
No matter how small this chance is it exists. Furthermore it will be used as a weapon against both the council members, their alliances and indeed the devs.

Are you read for this?  Because it will happen, (me a naysayer...?), the truth of the matter will not be an issue.

In summary the council will be accused of vested interests whether they exist or not.

I applaud they gist of involving the player base. But is that not what the suggestions forum is for? I think the risk of bias inherrent in apointing a council if imagined or real is greater than the benefits. Especially as other ways of engaging the player base are available.

Special sloppt kisses,

M6

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 10:17
I would be most interested in the role of historian or Geographer. 

Posted By: HATHALDIR
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 12:17
I will happily nominate myself for class flunkie, you need me to make everyone else look good! Wink

-------------
There's worse blokes than me!!

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 14:31
Originally posted by Ficho Ficho wrote:

I'll say hi this initiative (although this is for you is not that important because I'm not  consumer of prestige points, i just supporting this game, giving about 1% of my social wellfare) and give support only when You, sir Rikoo answer the following questions: 

Do you know who are brake-rulers, and by your words there are at least a handful who break the rules?

If you will not do anything against players who systematically and continually break the rules, I kindly ask you to tell me why it will not do. Is the reason for the failure to take the players who break the rules are good consumers of prestige points, or something else?

Ficho

You can talk to me about this in another thread or in an IGM, as it is not really on topic with what we are talking about here. You can also send me an email at community@illyriad.co.uk !

GM Rikoo

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 15:50
Originally posted by GM Rikoo GM Rikoo wrote:

Originally posted by Ficho Ficho wrote:

Ficho

You can talk to me about this in another thread or in an IGM, as it is not really on topic with what we are talking about here. You can also send me an email at community@illyriad.co.uk !

GM Rikoo

I'm incredibly happy that you read this and took note. 

Send private messages after such a response would be an unnecessary waste of time. 
Accept the fact that you frequent updates to this game created a game that is free only for observation. Whoever wants to join the game just a bit more serious they will tell you that the banner "free to play", which so proudly points out a blatant lie. 

Now, as I see it, you form the chosen one, the company of those who do not break the rules. 

Great idea but: 
Solve the first problems that are created by those who break the rules, so grab a society of those who play sports, and fair. 

Thanks for the listing, with an apology: 

My vision impairment does not allow me jumping on topics of this forum, and this article says my son, I just dictate.

-------------

Charles Bukowski

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 17:25
Ficho, I play Illy for over 4 years straight, never paid one cent to Illyriad (sorry, never had nor needed a credit card so far,...) and to my knowledge never broke any rules.
Nontheless I'm an officer in a big alliance, have decent military and can talk my mind in the forums.

In game I only ever witnessed one supposed multi account years ago, all other players I talked with were fair minded and more or less peacefull (apart from war topics in forums, of course Tongue).

So I don't get your problem... If you have evidence for some rule breaks, mail them to GM Rikoo, else please let this thread return to it's original topic... Hug

Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 18:02
Originally posted by Hora Hora wrote:

Ficho, I play Illy for over 4 years straight, never paid one cent to Illyriad (sorry, never had nor needed a credit card so far,...) and to my knowledge never broke any rules.
Nontheless I'm an officer in a big alliance, have decent military and can talk my mind in the forums.

In game I only ever witnessed one supposed multi account years ago, all other players I talked with were fair minded and more or less peacefull (apart from war topics in forums, of course Tongue).

So I don't get your problem... If you have evidence for some rule breaks, mail them to GM Rikoo, else please let this thread return to it's original topic... Hug

Everything I have written is in terms of the theme and title Post written by respected GM. He mentions infringers. Read his post title once again.
I'm playing this game since 2011, but unfortunately for me, because of serious illness, with interruptions.

(And my conscience is calm because I have my accounts left to a player who has not been tampered with in an unauthorized manner)

Since I do not have evil intentions, I'll stop this discussion.

-------------

Charles Bukowski

Posted By: Captain Kindly
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 18:05
I'm not interested in any of the 5 places that need to be filled in. I like the initiative, though.

However, if you guys need help in beta testing, I'd happily oblige. It's my line of work, and I'd love to add that to my CV, and I have plenty of time. :)

-------------
http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/p/60249" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Epidemic
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 18:56
After actually reading the post I don't see any point to it. Involving players in any official aspect of the game, outside of the suggestion thread, is a recipe for disaster.

I'm curious what this 'players in good standing' means, since the only rule breakers 6 months ago were multi-accounters who were permabanned. With the introduction of an oppressive chat enforcement I can only guess that those of us who talk are not 'players in good standing'.

Posted By: Myzel
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 22:52
I think it sounds interesting. Lore interests me a great deal and I welcome the opportunity to learn more about the factions of Illy. So I'd like to apply for the position of ambassador.

Posted By: Manannan
Date Posted: 20 Aug 2014 at 23:51
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

I nominate Manannan, he is one of the most knowledgeable people about factions, mysteries, geography, etc.  He might be too busy, more's the pity.

I thought someone would throw my name forward! Didn't think it would be so early in the thread though. LOL

I will through my hat into the ring to be counted with the others. All of the positions are of interest to me in one way or another so its hard to say one I'd prefer to be considered for above the others. 

Like Rill says though I may be too busy with mini-Manannan to devote too much time to this but I'm sure its something that can be discussed with the GMs should my name be considered.

-------------
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude

Posted By: Glin
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2014 at 06:54
Originally posted by Captain Kindly Captain Kindly wrote:

I'm not interested in any of the 5 places that need to be filled in. I like the initiative, though.

However, if you guys need help in beta testing, I'd happily oblige. It's my line of work, and I'd love to add that to my CV, and I have plenty of time. :)
That is the most honest ans awesome post I have seen on the forums in quite a while. Way cool

Date Posted: 22 Aug 2014 at 22:39
Originally posted by Jane DarkMagic Jane DarkMagic wrote:

I would like to nominate Kodabear for Astronomer because he is very active in the game and has great attention to details and dates.  He always knows when it's people illyversaries and he would do a great job at it.  Plus, the council needs a little bear magic!

1) Astronomer: this player will be responsible for keeping track of the current date and time, (even though it is accessible, we want someone who can rattle it off anywhere) of the seasons and how the effect gameplay and of special events like royal anniversaries.

I think i would be really good at this positions  I only ready keep track many thing.

Posted By: kimbley15
Date Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 17:02
I feel like the devs talk to who they want when they want. I am not talking bad about them it just seems that who they like they answer. I tryed talking to a gm for a hour and he ignored me and talked to everyone else. I think this will be bad. Illy has not moved forward as well as it should and people are leaving cause of it. if the "council of players" could honestly make a difference then yes, but i fear it will be more of the same. But i will stay and play to find out.

Date Posted: 25 Aug 2014 at 20:14
kimbley, did you try sending Rikoo an in-game mail?  Sometimes in global chat things move very quickly when a GM is there (especially Stormcrow or ThunderCat).  They do sometimes miss comments or don't respond to questions.  Of course they also sometimes have selective hearing, such as regarding any questions with "when" in them.

Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 05:23
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

kimbley, did you try sending Rikoo an in-game mail?  Sometimes in global chat things move very quickly when a GM is there (especially Stormcrow or ThunderCat).  They do sometimes miss comments or don't respond to questions.  Of course they also sometimes have selective hearing, such as regarding any questions with "when" in them.
Could there be a more foul four letter word for a Dev in any online game? :)

Posted By: Merlinus
Date Posted: 26 Aug 2014 at 12:23
@Glin

I think there is.

Free.

:)

-------------
In Peace we reign. In War we RULE!

Long live the Royal House of Merlinus!

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 03:18
Originally posted by Merlinus Merlinus wrote:

@Glin

I think there is.

Free.

:)
This game does not have that problem- so I will lol the sentiment for other games- then send to the bin.  Tongue and cheek ofcourse

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 05:12
when you guys pick the people you want for the positions will you be posting who they are?

Posted By: Steven Quincy Urpel
Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 05:16
Koda, only Rikoo will know who the council members are. Everyone else, including the members themselves, will be kept int the dark.

-------------
They call me MISTER Urp!

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 05:37
I guess that means that everyone who has applied should start attempting to fulfill all the roles in which they've expressed interest.  Now I have to figure out where Kem is!

Date Posted: 27 Aug 2014 at 11:49
Originally posted by Steven Quincy Urpel Steven Quincy Urpel wrote:

Koda, only Rikoo will know who the council members are. Everyone else, including the members themselves, will be kept int the dark.

I am not sure I said this anywhere, but I will double check. ha

As the post says, we will let you know by then end of the month. Gimme a few days and there ya go. We are still thinking about a few of the details. Thanks for your interest, everyone.

GM Rikoo

-------------

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 15:23
Alright, I want to answer a few things:

1) Players will be contacted by this weekend (through the end of the month) and, once they accept, they will be announced in a different thread.

2) I will not tell others who these players are in game. If the members want to mention it, great, but because most of the communications are going to go through the forums, players can keep others in the dark as to who they are in game (off of the forums.)

GM Rikoo

-------------

Posted By: Angrim
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 16:06
it's not much of a mystery which players are attached to which forum accounts, in most cases.

/me looks meaningfully at his forum name.

Posted By: Nesse
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2014 at 19:04
Sounds like fun!
Having started an alliance or two with part of their goals to spread out across the land and explore, I am still more interested in the factions than the geography and indeed the Dwarven Druids have a position of Ambassador and have had that since very soon(tm) after the faction hubs appeared.
I volunteer for the post as Ambassador.
/Nesse

-------------
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)

Posted By: Ahri
Date Posted: 30 Aug 2014 at 20:36
Oh, please. Like we don't all already know who is going to get picked for the council.

Decent idea, but too much of a popularity contest. A lot of knowledgeable people won't even bother posting a request to join. And no, I'm not one of them. Not into this sort of thing.

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 02:47
Ahri, it seems that you have developed an irrefutable argument.  

1) The only people who will volunteer, in your construction, are "popular" (whatever that means).  

2) The people who are not "popular," according to you, will not be volunteering.   

3) Only people who volunteer will be chosen.  

4) Therefore everyone who is chosen will be "popular."  

5)  This just goes to show that it is a popularity contest

See, if you start with the result, you can prove anything!

Posted By: LadyLuvs
Date Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 06:30
Not interested.  What I have to say either falls on deaf ears or is analyzed to death by those that think they are the game's Psychologist whether the player wants their assistance or not.  This is just one more way that players can feel superior to others and make sure they are able to TRY to put their nose in everything that is none of their business in the first place.  This is a very bad idea!  We have enough of that already with some that think they can be gone to for anything by any player is always telling everyone they can come to them.  Players trying to mediate issues between other players or alliances that has nothing to do with them.   I have no trust in a person like that.  It sounds like to me they are gathering as much info about players that is really none of their business in the first place.  I have serious reservations about this so called Council especially if certain players are wanting to be on it that have no business being on it.  Certain players have made me shut down and not share anything because of their need to know everything about everyone.  If a certain player ends up on the council and they are allowed to have any power, I will have little faith in the council and be less willing to work with them on anything.  

JMO and no I will not name names.  If you feel it is you then maybe you should really look at your actions and find out why you have those feelings, but my guess is they are so narcissistic they won't even think it is about them.

-------------
LadyLuvs
Raven, Murder of Crows Alliance

Date Posted: 31 Aug 2014 at 21:10
Closing the thread as we are getting ready to pick our the members. Thank you all for your help!

GM Rikoo

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net