Print Page | Close Window

PA and Champ declare war against Valar

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=2447
Printed Date: 17 Apr 2024 at 00:16
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: PA and Champ declare war against Valar
Posted By: <Squill>
Subject: PA and Champ declare war against Valar
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 20:59

So Lorre and AA have been plotting to attack Valar for all this time? Illy is being turned upside down by two of the worst war-mongers the game has ever seen.

Will H? be dragged down to their level and defend their actions? Will the rest of Illy sit idle and watch this happen?  

Replies:
Posted By: Kurfist
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:01
I am sure we will see Lorre and AA deem their war against Valar as a conquest against the evil plaguing illyriad and it is the job of all illyriad lover to vanquish evildoers and warmongers

Hopefully if it comes to that we can all step back and think over our own thoughts on the matter, instead of hearing each opposite side yelling "My side is justified"

-------------
Patience is a virtue, resource giving is a sin

Posted By: Manannan
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:06
Surely VALAR aren't scared of these two alliances? They are vastly larger than the two of them.

And PA and CHAMP have more allies than just H?. All sorts of things could happen other than H? joining in with them, and any number of alliances friendly with VALAR could join in too. Its a domino effect. One goes, then another, then another...

The next few days could be VERY interesting to say the least! 

-------------
Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude

Posted By: Amroth
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:10
You are mistaken sir in you accusations and your knowledge of events. I have attempted to reason respectfully with azreil for many months as to some of his more irresponsible actions as the leader of a major alliance in Illy. You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration. I have offered azreil the chance to meet me in single combat, even when things went south as to our relations. He would not do this, even when I asked for a fair equal fight. Yet he can send troops to smite my forces without the fear of being called warmonger. So be it. I hope the rest of the Valar are more informed as to the true nature of events of late. When Valar attacked and I thought we would be at war, I offered to step down as leader rather then see my alliance beat to pieces. Azreil has sent a message of a different sort to me now.  This is the quality of the Lord you all serve there. If it is just Champions and PA who have a problem with Azreil and his ineffective and misguided policies then we will surely be smashed quickly by an alliance many times our size, yet we will do what we feel is right, For ourselves and Illyriad as a community. I am a servant of the meek and a steward of the humble. I have never claimed more then this. May the powers uphold the just.
Respects, Amroth

Sent By:Azreil [VALAR]
Received By:You
Date:9/23/2011 8:10:55 PM

and by the way  no matter what you do the valar lives and dies with me ....

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:13

Kurfist Vallar did not declare war. Sure Lorre and AA have opinions, but there opinions are attention seeking stunts. Look at the last post's in Politics and Diplomacy and the bitter sea.... Many have to do with Lorre and AA, they are constantly causing trouble....

Manannan..  Of course we are not scared....  :D  Just thought I'de make the thread because this is what people want to talk about.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:13
Originally posted by Amroth Amroth wrote:

You are mistaken sir in you accusations and your knowledge of events. I have attempted to reason respectfully with azreil for many months as to some of his more irresponsible actions as the leader of a major alliance in Illy. You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration. I have offered azreil the chance to meet me in single combat even when things went south as to our relations. he would not do this, even when I asked for a fair equal fight. Yet he can senf troops to smite my forces without the fear of being called warmonger. So be it. I hope the rest of the Vlara are more informed as to the true nature of events of late. When Valar attacked and I thought we would be at war, I offered to step down as leader rather then see my alliance beat to pieces. Azreil has sent a message of a different sort to me now.  This is the quality of the Lord you all serve there. If it is just Champions and PA who have a problem with Azreil and his ineffective and misguided policies then we will surely be smashed quickly by an alliance many times our size, yet we will do what we feel is right, For ourselves and Illyriad as a community. I am a servant of the meek and a steward of the humble. I have never claimed more then this. May the powers uphold the just.
Respects, Amroth

Originally posted by Kurfie Kurfie wrote:

"I am sure we will see Lorre and AA deem their war against Valar as a conquest against the evil plaguing illyriad and it is the job of all illyriad lover to vanquish evildoers and warmongers"

hmmm

Edit:  Bold AA

Edit: other bold stuffs

-------------

Posted By: (EOM) Harry
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:14
Squill, you dont half have a biased agenda. Seriously? Its all well and good having an opinion and expressing your doubts or questions, but when it's in the form of RAWR WAR MONGERS AND LIARS RAWR an argument becomes null and void. Please re-evaluate what exactly you wish to achieve/contribute to this situation.

-------------
Fool's watch the land when the problem is in the heart.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:16

AA you are a Liar through and through..... And your little games is onnly that: little games. 

AS for the comment:

Sent By: Azreil [VALAR]
Received By: You
Date: 9/23/2011 8:10:55 PM

and by the way no matter what you do the valar lives and dies with me ....

We will die with Azreil. do you really think so many players will back an unjust cause? 

Posted By: lorre
i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?

-------------
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Re-edited my comment.

Edit:

Is this really going to turn into another excuse for a few alliances to war with valar or H? "although valar is being described as the evil doers so people will try to gang up on them to justify their attacks".

Haven't anyone figured out that everyone has their own agenda, most of the people that seem to love H? or Valar or Champs or whatever secretly want them to fall because they dislike them for whatever reasons.

At this point in time in Illyriad you cant war with someone unless you have a good feeling that your party will be looked as the cleansing sword that kills the current evil in the bodies of the mistaken in Illy,.

by AA's comments, Valar is evil and defeating their leader/ alliance is for the good of the community, this is called propaganda people.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:18
EOM my opinions are biased... But so are many others who post here. Everyone has alterer motives.

Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:20
Originally posted by lorre lorre wrote:

i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?

I was under the impression they were all feints.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:25
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

I was under the impression they were all feints.
not all of them

-------------
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Posted By: LordOfTheSwamp
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:32
I'm sure the ranting is all good fun but... can someone please explain *why* this has happened - without calling people warmongers or otherwise throwing insults around?

I'm aware that Lorre a while ago decided that Valar were all evil and deserved to be vilified - basically because Valar didn't throw duQ to the wolves (or to Lorre's cronies) when duQ behaved like an *rse. (And lets be honest - duQ did behave like an *rse, which is why the Valar eventually threw him out. Interestingly, Valar had another player behave like a jerk about the same time, and threw him out immediately - presumably the fact that never became a public issue made it easier to deal with?)

I'm equally aware that a lot of Valar are now denouncing Lorre as a warmonger, and assuming that everything that doesn't go the way Valar want is part of some big plot by the "evil" Lorre, or by H?. I see no evidence that Lorre is evil - I got the feeling that he was an idealist who got carried away (duQ behaved like a jerk, Lorre wanted a righteous crusade and so started to stir up trouble - good intentions, but little tact or thought). And as far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with H?

I'm also aware that a while ago one of PA leaders had a bash at the Valar, and the Valar launched a series of retaliations to make it clear that was a bad idea. No sieges, nothing extreme, and I thought that had all blown over. (I don't believe this has all come about because someone in PA had his ego bruised? That sounds too petty.)

I'm also aware that the Valar recently took in a refugee of, shall we say, "low repute" - Spirit/Roller. I have no idea why people Spirit/Roller has a bad rep - it's just a few comments I've picked up. Presumably he has annoyed people in the past, but no-one has ever explained this to me how/why.

So, I know there's a lot I don't understand. And rather than start to call people names, can I therefore just say:

Please. Can someone explain all this in a sane and level-headed way?

-------------
"A boy is building sandcastles on a beach. You go and kick down his castle. You could say that it only reflects how you play with sandcastles. Others may think it reflects who you are." - Ander.

Posted By: Kilotov of DokGthung
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:34
mhe..
by Jove,  i just hope you know in what trouble you put yourselfs and your alliances.
we all know this aint MK or TMM.
 this cant turn into a holy crusade.
overreacting over minor offences and justified casus belli are 2 different things.
you should know that Champ + PA cant deal whit a militarized  ally like velar alone.
this recalls the DB issue. may you will get hoisted by your petard.
you where to hasty.
now lets see... what happens.

-------------

my words on this forum are from me alone.
DLords official words only come from HighKing Belargyle

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:43

No I admit Lorre is not evil, Lord of the Swamp, but even you have to admit she has gone too far wwith the things she has said and done... As for Roller and Spirit this has nothing to do with them, sure there were rummours about the whole alt thing, but those turned out to be untrue by Brids.

As for H? helping Lorre? I doubt Lorre and AA would attack Valar alone....  This is Lorre's and AA's crusaude against Valar. For whaterver reason they have (and I am sure they will try to justify it) it is an attack against Valr, whom is not the agresor.

Originally posted by LordOfTheSwamp LordOfTheSwamp wrote:

I'm sure the ranting is all good fun but... can someone please explain *why* this has happened - without calling people warmongers or otherwise throwing insults around?

I'm aware that Lorre a while ago decided that Valar were all evil and deserved to be vilified - basically because Valar didn't throw duQ to the wolves (or to Lorre's cronies) when duQ behaved like an *rse. (And lets be honest - duQ did behave like an *rse, which is why the Valar eventually threw him out. Interestingly, Valar had another player behave like a jerk about the same time, and threw him out immediately - presumably the fact that never became a public issue made it easier to deal with?)

I'm equally aware that a lot of Valar are now denouncing Lorre as a warmonger, and assuming that everything that doesn't go the way Valar want is part of some big plot by the "evil" Lorre, or by H?. I see no evidence that Lorre is evil - I got the feeling that he was an idealist who got carried away (duQ behaved like a jerk, Lorre wanted a righteous crusade and so started to stir up trouble - good intentions, but little tact or thought). And as far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with H?

I'm also aware that a while ago one of PA leaders had a bash at the Valar, and the Valar launched a series of retaliations to make it clear that was a bad idea. No sieges, nothing extreme, and I thought that had all blown over. (I don't believe this has all come about because someone in PA had his ego bruised? That sounds too petty.)

I'm also aware that the Valar recently took in a refugee of, shall we say, "low repute" - Spirit/Roller. I have no idea why people Spirit/Roller has a bad rep - it's just a few comments I've picked up. Presumably he has annoyed people in the past, but no-one has ever explained this to me how/why.

So, I know there's a lot I don't understand. And rather than start to call people names, can I therefore just say:

spirit/roller was in skull&bones he send a siege at me when the counters came he fled to curse, curse was actually throwing it on an accord with us to just let his preatorians to be destroyed instead of losing everything we agreed but then he fled to valar so thats the thing of spirit/roller.
the attack on rainstorm was because he razed a city of spirit just when he enterd valar.
so thats bassicly it.

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Gather round boys and girls. Uncle Manannan is going to tell a story. Who wants to hear a tale about love, war, betrayal and battles...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.....

Oh wait... That's Star Wars! 

My bad! LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:45
So Lorre you admit you attacked Vallar ..... Sure you say that it was for a "good

Posted By: Darkwords
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:46

Which were paybacks for Raistorms attacks on the VALAR.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:46
Originally posted by <Squill> <Squill> wrote:

No I admit Lorre is not evil, Lord of the Swamp, but even you have to admit she has gone too far wwith the things she has said and done...

Lorre is male.

As for Roller and Spirit this has nothing to do with them, sure there were rummours about the whole alt thing, but those turned out to be untrue by Brids.

When did we suddenly decide I'm to blame for this theory? Edit: Unless you're saying I proved it to be untrue...I'm unsure about the way you worded that.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:47
Originally posted by Darkwords Darkwords wrote:

he wasn't in valar when the siege started.

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:49

So Lorre you admit you attacked Spirit whilst he was part of Vallar. 

Sure you say that it was for a "good reason" , but thats your propoganda.  

This is attention seeking Lorre, admit it.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:52

Excuse me, Brids but the whole thing wherby there was a debate about Zork/sirit/roller ect being connected to each other. 

Lol- yes sorry Lorre, you are mail Ill admit it :p

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:53
Yeah but are you blaming me for that or saying I proved it false? 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:54

If it is attention seeking its working as you're giving him all he could want.... AND MORE!!! LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:55

so you are admitting valar took someone in while being sieged while it was none of your business?

really comeon what do you expect that we suddenly say oh no valar took the one we are fighting lets leave him alone?

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:56
roved the rumours untrue/false.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:58

uhm what?

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:59

Ok, I get it now lol. Though in all fairness I didn't convince too many people.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:59

Manaman I know it... Hehehe congrats Lorre... 

But someone has too put things into prospective... 

Posted By: Ander
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:03

Squill, shouldn't you rephrase it like "Valar admitted Spirit whilst he was in war with Lorre" ? Those are two different things.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:07
So out of curiosity, why didn't people see Curse in bad light for taking Spirit/Roller in? 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:08

so you are admitting valar took someone in while being sieged while it was none of your business?

really comeon what do you expect that we suddenly say oh no valar took the one we are fighting lets leave him alone?

Originally posted by Kurfist Kurfist wrote:

I am sure we will see Lorre and AA deem their war against Valar as a conquest against the evil plaguing illyriad and it is the job of all illyriad lover to vanquish evildoers and warmongers

Hopefully if it comes to that we can all step back and think over our own thoughts on the matter, instead of hearing each opposite side yelling "My side is justified"

Cough

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:11
Eh - A whole alliance attackin one player? That seems really unfair ander. Everyone wants a peice out of roller..... 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:12
It's a chance to use their armies that have been sitting back waiting for another tourny.  Theres a lack of ability to use armies unless its for a crusade, then everyone can join in.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:12

So out of curiosity, why didn't people see Curse in bad light for taking Spirit/Roller in? 
trust me we were angry untill we found out they were willing to make a deal :)
and squill wow what did you expect? 

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:13

I dont know...... perhaps Lorre has a grudge against Valar, now she has gotten her propoganda machines a rollin' and turning people..... to ur will... Mwhahaha

Posted By: Vecinu86
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:14
"You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration." AA
You've attacked KT without no declaration many months ago. So you shouldn't complain when someome rudely returns the favor :)

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:15

AFAIK: Azreil decided to admit Spirit/Roller. He then told the alliance Spirit/Roller was being attacked - by Curse, not by PA. Az then asked the alliance to break the sieges against Spirit/Roller.

Maybe Spirit/Roller wasn't honest with Az about his relationships; maybe Az didn't tell the alliance; maybe you started attacking him later that you're now saying; maybe, maybe, maybe. Who knows? I don't. But if someone sieges a member of my allaince, then it is my business.

Errr.... if I had a beef with someone, and he went and took refuge in a big alliance, I might be inclined to think "hang on, this changes things, I'd better reconsider...."

-------------
"A boy is building sandcastles on a beach. You go and kick down his castle. You could say that it only reflects how you play with sandcastles. Others may think it reflects who you are." - Ander.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:16
Bet that AA claims that he was  going to get rid of  jude and BaughB from illy for the good of the community

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:18

AFAIK: Azreil decided to admit Spirit/Roller. He then told the alliance Spirit/Roller was being attacked - by Curse, not by PA. Az then asked the alliance to break the sieges against Spirit/Roller.

Maybe Spirit/Roller wasn't honest with Az about his relationships; maybe Az didn't tell the alliance; maybe you started attacking him later that you're now saying; maybe, maybe, maybe. Who knows? I don't. But if someone sieges a member of my allaince, then it is my business.

Errr.... if I had a beef with someone, and he went and took refuge in a big alliance, I might be inclined to think "hang on, this changes things, I'd better reconsider...."

well nope 

-------------
Napoleon Bonaparte

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:19
Originally posted by Vecinu86 Vecinu86 wrote:

"You call me war monger yet only Valar have attacked us with no declaration." AA
You've attacked KT without no declaration many months ago. So you shouldn't complain when someome rudely returns the favor :)

^^^^

Quik Lorre zap Vecinu86 with ur zombie gun.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:20

well nope 

Get Revenge.. Get Revenge .. Get revenge

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:32

Bet that AA claims that he was  going to get rid of  jude and BaughB from illy for the good of the community

which is preposterous cause those where new players whit but a fraction of AA pop.
why do you keep policing stuff like this?
leave them be...
and its not up to anyone to determinate who is "good" for the community an who is "bad".

-------------

Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:35
Originally posted by Kilotov of DokGthung Kilotov of DokGthung wrote:

and its not up to anyone to determinate who is "good" for the community an who is "bad".

Kilo, sure it is.  Might makes Right in Illy.

Posted By: Darkwords
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:36

Originally posted by Darkwords Darkwords wrote:

he wasn't in valar when the siege started.

He had been in the VALAR for almost 2 weeks when Rainstorm seiged him, it was at the same time as Curses 2nd bout of seiges, after spirit had joined.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:36
It always does.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:37
Originally posted by The_Dude The_Dude wrote:

preposterous!
even if hotheaded and no champions of respectfulness, those two where bullied and attacked by much, MUCH larger players, which this community dislikes. at least i do. 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:40

preposterous!
even if hotheaded and no champions of respectfulness, those two where bullied and attacked by much, MUCH larger players, which this community dislikes. at least i do. 

Those were players that no one liked. I seiged Binky's capital and no one complained about it. Why? Because he was an annoying troll.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:42

preposterous!

Those were players that no one liked. I seiged Binky's capital and no one complained about it. Why? Because he was an annoying troll.

who cares if no one liked them?
and cause you dislike a player, it makes you justified to take him out? seriously?
they still suffered bulling cause they had a different point of view.
unacceptable!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:46

which is preposterous cause those where new players whit but a fraction of AA pop.
leave them be...

preposterous!

Cough Cough 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:47

Originally posted by Vecinu86 Vecinu86 wrote:

^^^^

Quik Lorre zap Vecinu86 with ur zombie gun.

No, this isn't about zapping anyone, it's about common sense. When someone 10 times larger attacks then there shouldn't be no excuse. The larger player must suffer the consequences without flinching. These are some good principles here in Illy and I will try to uphold them no matter the odds.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:48

leave them be...

preposterous!

Cough Cough 

Just what are you implying?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:48

who cares if no one liked them?
and cause you dislike a player, it makes you justified to take him out? seriously?
they still suffered bulling cause they had a different point of view.
unacceptable!

Obviously the people that didn't like them. Have you ever heard that saying about poking the bear? If not, it's pretty simple. Don't do it.

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:53
LOl, nothing never mind Im amusing myself./... Yanking ur chains policing Kilotov... we are all guilty of it.

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 22:55
One can't police Kiltov, I mean the theory is all written out by the method is yet to be determined...

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:13

[QUOTE=lorre] [QUOTE=<Squill>]

well nope 

Get Revenge.. Get Revenge .. Get revenge

No - don't "get revenge"!

What this translates as in:

Me: "Err, personally I think you should take account of changing situations"
Lorre: "No - for I am righteous! Rah!"

That's the whole problem. Someone gets on a high horse, thinks right is on his side, and then charges in crassly, dragging loads of people into a war with him.

Saying "get revenge!" is not helpful - that just makes it worse!

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:16
The problem goes back constantly to those who wage these "crusades"They are the ones dragging everyone else in,  declaring back and forth their cause is justified and whatnot.

Shouldn't they be subject to illy styled execution?

-------------

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:22
Which AA and Lorre are doing right now. . . . . . 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:26

The problem goes back constantly to those who wage these "crusades"They are the ones dragging everyone else in,  declaring back and forth their cause is justified and whatnot.

I seem to recall you waging a crusade against KT/ICON (or whatever they call themselves now) when they called you names and you declared them as evil.

Care to reveal your current in game account so we can subject you to the Illy styled execution! Wink LOL

-------------

Posted By: Amroth
Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:27
   wow, how the crap flies here. OK Listen up sweethearts this is my last post here. already more then a little disgusted. Squill, Is is better to remain silent, and allow all to believe you are a fool then to open your mouth, and remove all doubt. 
     The rest of you. I am continually amazed by the juveniles here who deem themselves wits....please....
To clarify, Azreil began this when he ordered attacks to Champions forces without cause or declaration. This is the treacherous act of a coward. Lorre and PA back us in this action because they believe what we stand for. so many smart comments here but what positions have you taken save to laugh from the fence....Kurfist...i don't know why you bother, You have been shown the door yet the voice remains...self gratification I suppose. 
I do appreciate any who spoke here in sincere interest to see anything good come of this. There is good and bad. These are not abstract concepts..these are the basis for any community. We the Eternal Champions will stand for what we believe to be right. If we fall, so be it, but no excuses. We will not cry, nor did we when Valar 5times larger attacked. We retreated to regroup and offer a response. The fact that Azreil thought it was over tells me he would not have the stones to stand as I have here. Otherwise he should not be surprised should he. Except now the situation looks to him reversed. All Illy rises against poor Valar....what a sod. This is who Valar serve...(shakes head)
Thus far only Champs and PA have sent attacks that I am aware. I offered him the chance to settle this before just him and me. A fair fight in country with no hard feelings and to decide the matter only...no siege, no blast players out of illy....a simple contest of honor to decide the issue. The record is clear. He would not asceed to my challenge. where the honor in this?  rightfully should he be named craven and coward. This has left me few options. We do reserve the right to defend ourselves and defend our sovereignty. This is done now. So much for the mob voice. I was taught that you stand for something or you fall for anything. We, The Eternal Champions, stand as servants to the meek and stewards of the humble. I have never said more then this, at any time. So to all who would wade into this..pick a side and stick to your beliefs...and if ya ain't got the stones for either...shut up and get outta the way. I have a war to fight, and I am surely done with this forum topic. Good day 

Date Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 23:44

There are indeed some warmongering folks here in Illy and yet their accounts survive over others just because they are on the "right" side here. There is nothing wrong with ppl helping newbs, this practice should be adopted by every experienced player also and like I said before I'll do anything in my power to uphold this, because I haven't seen this in any other MMO, even thou I haven't played that many.

Back to our subject on hand, heaven forbids that you would support the wrong player/alliance around here, because then you would be doomed. The group that is in control must do everything necessary to retain that power, this is just as old as the first human community.

The new players are allowed to develop themselves here compared to other games, but only to the point where they start questioning the dominating force at which point the "just war" can begin without any questions asked.

I haven't been around for the famous White-H? war, but all the subsequent wars (that I've seen since May and onwards) were just facades playing around. Just like the way PA-Champs are playing right now. No one in their right mind can think that these 2 alliances declared war just for kicks against a such larger alliance. These 2 are just facades and the real battles are to be seen behind the scenes and hopefully in the "Military Herald" LOL

Anyways, hope that many of you will loose some pop Evil Smile

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 00:31
Originally posted by Manannan Manannan wrote:

I seem to recall you waging a crusade against KT/ICON (or whatever they call themselves now) when they called you names and you declared them as evil.

Care to reveal your current in game account so we can subject you to the Illy styled execution! Wink LOL

Sorry no can do mana, at another time perhaps, besides,  CV and Kurfie went through execution already, I've paid my dues.

;)

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 00:42

wow, how the crap flies here. OK Listen up sweethearts this is my last post here. already more then a little disgusted. Squill, Is is better to remain silent, and allow all to believe you are a fool then to open your mouth, and remove all doubt. 
     The rest of you. I am continually amazed by the juveniles here who deem themselves wits....please....
To clarify, Azreil began this when he ordered attacks to Champions forces without cause or declaration. This is the treacherous act of a coward. Lorre and PA back us in this action because they believe what we stand for. so many smart comments here but what positions have you taken save to laugh from the fence....Kurfist...i don't know why you bother, You have been shown the door yet the voice remains...self gratification I suppose. 
I do appreciate any who spoke here in sincere interest to see anything good come of this. There is good and bad. These are not abstract concepts..these are the basis for any community. We the Eternal Champions will stand for what we believe to be right. If we fall, so be it, but no excuses. We will not cry, nor did we when Valar 5times larger attacked. We retreated to regroup and offer a response. The fact that Azreil thought it was over tells me he would not have the stones to stand as I have here. Otherwise he should not be surprised should he. Except now the situation looks to him reversed. All Illy rises against poor Valar....what a sod. This is who Valar serve...(shakes head)
Thus far only Champs and PA have sent attacks that I am aware. I offered him the chance to settle this before just him and me. A fair fight in country with no hard feelings and to decide the matter only...no siege, no blast players out of illy....a simple contest of honor to decide the issue. The record is clear. He would not asceed to my challenge. where the honor in this?  rightfully should he be named craven and coward. This has left me few options. We do reserve the right to defend ourselves and defend our sovereignty. This is done now. So much for the mob voice. I was taught that you stand for something or you fall for anything. We, The Eternal Champions, stand as servants to the meek and stewards of the humble. I have never said more then this, at any time. So to all who would wade into this..pick a side and stick to your beliefs...and if ya ain't got the stones for either...shut up and get outta the way. I have a war to fight, and I am surely done with this forum topic. Good day 

I'm a player of this game and have been for over a year, regardless what you think of me I'm allowed to voice my thoughts on current events even if you don't agree with them, concerning this sentence "I offered him the chance to settle this before just him and me. A fair fight in country"  You have the population of 131,019, Azreil has the population of 96,648, that is a difference of 34,371.  Sounds fair with you leading by over thirty thousand population.   " He would not asceed to my challenge. where the honor in this?  rightfully should he be named craven and coward" Maybe he could subtract?

"
We will not cry, nor did we when Valar 5times larger attacked." How very mature of you, finding someone who does not beg to global for reinforcement aid is very rare these days, kudos.  I find this sentence " The rest of you. I am continually amazed by the juveniles here who deem themselves wits....please...."  somewhat conflicts with this one "Except now the situation looks to him reversed. All Illy rises against poor Valar....what a sod. This is who Valar serve.." 
Insulting someone because he/she is offering her thoughts, sounds juvenile, that is I'm assuming you are referring to a comment made here in the forums, but maybe not.

Lastly, "
We, The Eternal Champions, stand as servants to the meek and stewards of the humble." We have heard this so many times, is this like your motto?  Why do you feel the need to keep advertising your aiding the meek and humble?  Do you feel the need to impress the global community at large with your seemingly righteous ways?

Thats all I have to say for now.

-------------

Posted By: Yso Sris
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 00:59
War r good for the economy

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 01:18

Thats all I have to say for now.

Any chance that could be all you have to say EVER?! 

Before anyone replies yes I know we'll never be that lucky! LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 01:22

" He would not asceed to my challenge. where the honor in this?  rightfully should he be named craven and coward" Maybe he could subtract?

This made me lol. It's a very good point though.

(And before someone jumps on my back, I'm not going to blindly agree with any one side and regardless of what everyone likes to think, both sides are to blame for this. As such, I do sometimes agree a point made from either side and will continue to do so. However that doesn't mean that because I don't agree with something one side has done that I'm against them.)

-------------

Posted By: Celebcalen
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 01:48

This particular passage shows the true nature of AmrothAnguireal. It has everything , the arrogance, the self centred nature and the contempt he has for the community's opinion.

I think everyone really knows what lies behind this and a series of previous actions involving both Lorre and AA - together and separately. What they really want - is to provoke a war between Valar on the one hand and H?/Dlord on the other. It's the same old pattern of creating an issue and then exaggerating it that we have seen used before. They attempt demonize Valar and Azreil in the hope that Belargyle or the H? board will commit their armies in an all out war against Valar.

However most sensible veteran players like Kilo see right through this - simply because Valar are not villianous and cannot be compared to MK or TMM. Azreil cannot be compared to Tubana.

You only need to read AA's phraseology above to see where the aggression is coming from here.

This not the first time that we have seen this and I think it is high time that community stepped in NOT to declare war on Valar but to prevent it.

Other alliances like Dlord, H? and others should step in to maintain the peace by laying down the law to AA and Lorre to behave themselves and conduct themselves in a peaceable way. Give them a chance to stand down just this once but punish them if they refuse. That way we can restore peace and make Illyriad a better game for all.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 02:12
Originally posted by Celebcalen Celebcalen wrote:

What they really want - is to provoke a war between Valar on the one hand and H?/Dlord on the other. 

LOL, at the conclusion to the _duQ incident was enough to provoke a response from H?. They ultimately at the end of the day will do what they want to. They are not the Illy police but I'm sure they'll lay down some law if they feel the need to whomever they feel is the bigger evil. Ouch

I still see no evidence of their involvement as yet despite Az's claim earlier so I guess I'll have to keep watching the military/siege page with interest. Geek

So many conspiracy theories and paranoia flying around here that I feel the need to buy a massive fly swat to kill some of them. Or maybe I could bottle them and use them as lanterns.... 

What do you mean that only works with fairies!?!? Shocked

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 03:10
I'm with Manannan on this. I do't see what this has to do with, for example, the Dwarven Lords!

I kind of understand why people are looking for a conspiracy here - none of this situation makes any sense, and "it's a conspiracy" offers a neat solution.

I'm really surprised that _duQ is still getting wheeled out as an excuse for this. Seriously, what's the reality of duQ? The guy acted like a jerk; H? did a superb (intelligent, measured, just) job of stepping in and blocking his aggression; he wouldn't accept that he had acted like a prat (annoying both his neighbours and alliance members without cause); so the Valar threw him out. End of.

This has nothing to do with whatever the heck is happening now.

The best people can do to explain or justify events is to say "oh, it's a conspiracy", or "duQ was a jerk, so the Valar are all evil", or "you punched me so I'm going to punch you harder", or "Lorre's a warmonger, so let us be avenged on him" (err, actually that's just another version of "he punched me, so I want to punch him back").

The whole thing makes no sense.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 03:17

The best people can do to explain or justify events is to say "oh, it's a conspiracy", or "duQ was a jerk, so the Valar are all evil", or "you punched me so I'm going to punch you harder", or "Lorre's a warmonger, so let us be avenged on him" (err, actually that's just another version of "he punched me, so I want to punch him back").

What makes you think there's anything more to it than this? Just because there's a big war brewing doesn't mean there's a good reason for it.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 03:25
There is one think I REALLY need to point out before I burst. This thread was started by squill I believe unless my memory has gone to goo at 3 am. You would think that as a member of 'the VALAR' he would be able to spell it correctly...

Topic: PA and Champ declare war against Vallar

Don't believe me... SCROLL UP! 

LOL LOL LOL

-------------

Posted By: Rill
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 03:58
I think Squill was Indomiti until pretty recently ... perhaps spelling lapses can be excused.

Posted By: Erik Dirk
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 04:04
Hello everyone, I'm sure all of you who are interested in this thread know who I am, I'd just like to point out that neither bec or I have heard anything about this situation until now.
You may applaud AA for not seeking help from the global community, however often PoS has become involved in Valar disputes and sorted things out. Given that AA never contacted us about valars actions I highly doubt his claims that he tried to resolve things diplomatically and rather responded in a "hey you freaking #$$%^& fight me one on one" fashion

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 05:07
Oh Also from what I have read in this forum all I postly see is bias against valar. In terms of actual   'facts" which I say loosly as I haven't had time to verify is this war is about 2 issues
1. roller/spirit who has already lost a toatal of 4 cities by curse and surely has paid any dues he ows
2. attacks against rainstorm by valar which from what I hear were direct attacks that didn't destroy cities yet PA/champ and potentially H? wish to start an actual war that destroys cities?

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 06:02

Eh--- ohhh Look at that Manannan is right.... ouch..

And t0 ^^^^^ AA's long and 'hurtfull' post telling me to shut-up and then going on to say everyone is a idiot, ect. ect.

I say nay........

Posted By: Carl Zeis
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 06:10
Can people please post attack reports to disprove the other side!?!?! It would make choosing a side so much easier!

Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 06:15
I can't believe that CZ is only at 49 forum posts!  CZ!!!!  get with it!

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 06:15

Lorre...... This is a message one of my allies sent the alliance, : do us the favor and please atleast tell ur members that you are on a witchunt against Valar..... and tell them the real reasons nehind the war.

Date: 9/24/2011 12:46:38 AM

I've been chatting to several of the PA members. One of them seems to think the war is due to Valar all being newbie-hating bullies (for which we can thank _duQ, presumably). The others were completely surprised by the whole thing and have no idea why there is a war. This is consistent with conversations I've had with PA guys in the past, where they seem to have no idea what their leaders are up to, or have just based their opinions on Lorre's bile.

Personally I intend to leave the small PA players near me alone. There is no reason that they should suffer for their reckless leaders dragging them into a war without consultation or consent.

I would strongly suggest that Valar policy should be to attack only PA's leadership. Lorre, Sunstorm, Artorious and Shamarra have led PA into this, and are big enough to accept the consequences. 

If this is not adopted as policy, then, as a favour, I would appreciate it if people would at least leave alone the small PA players.

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 08:42
My (insert suitably awesome word) leader does make a good point. Here I see a lot of mouth, not much proof. Azreil, I'd appreciate it if you gave us a screenshot or something to show the troops from H? moving against you....... The Cave I'm afraid needs more details..

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 08:53
Relationship With Declared By Began Escrow
NAP Harmless? [H?] Curse of the Wolves [Curse] 24 Sep 2011 04:02 0
Confederation Eternal Champions [Champ] Harmless? [H?] 23 Sep 2011 15:50 0
NAP offered Harmless? [H?] Slaves to Armok [StA] 06 Sep 2011 21:30 0
NAP offered Harmless? [H?] The Phoenix [FENIX] 23 Aug 2011 04:09 0

NAP offered Harmless? [H?] Macto Armoniosa [{M A}] 16 Aug 2011 03:36

Signed within the last twenty four hours.... If H?'s troops are used Nokigon it will be posted. Of course there are those in Harmless that opose the witchunt: they have stated that certain members of H? are mobilizing.

Posted By: Rill
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 09:21
dang, those Harmless? villains are breaking out in Non-Aggression all over da place ...

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 09:44

I kind of understand why people are looking for a conspiracy here - none of this situation makes any sense, and "it's a conspiracy" offers a neat solution.

I'm really surprised that _duQ is still getting wheeled out as an excuse for this. Seriously, what's the reality of duQ? The guy acted like a jerk; H? did a superb (intelligent, measured, just) job of stepping in and blocking his aggression; he wouldn't accept that he had acted like a prat (annoying both his neighbours and alliance members without cause); so the Valar threw him out. End of.

_duQ was sieging Berberos. Someone from H? destroyed one siege and thought it was over. But _duQ was attacking again and again with siege engines. Lorre contacted Azreil and he did not get any response. Azreil came to GC and announced that he didnt reply to Lorre because he was not worth responding to. Lorre declared in GC that he was going all out against duQ. When many people started questioning his sanity, he posted a list of battle reports in GC which showed attacks on his reinforcements at Berbtown. If the battle reports were true (Valar hasn't denied that), Berberos would have been wiped out already without reinforcements from PA. 

If Valar had responded to people who were asking about Berberos, things would have been different. What would you expect people to do? To trust in the awesomeness of Valar leadership and stare on while a little player got sieged? 

This has nothing to do with whatever the heck is happening now.

Later when someone started aggression against Lorre for their own reasons, Valar took that player in. That in my opinion is Valar going after Lorre, not the other way around. 

I am not in favour of this war. But if you have a problem with everyone, the solution lies probably within than outside.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 09:47
Ying Yang

right or wrong?
nobody can really tell.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 09:55

Ying Yang

right or wrong?
nobody can really tell.

no right
 no wrong
 just plain dumbness!

Ying Yang

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 09:56
Ok just letting everyone know that I sent a PM to sunstorm pointing him to the last page where I posted this message.

Quote Oh Also from what I have read in this forum all I postly see is bias against valar. In terms of actual   'facts" which I say loosly as I haven't had time to verify is this war is about 2 issues
1. roller/spirit who has already lost a toatal of 4 cities by curse and surely has paid any dues he ows
2. attacks against rainstorm by valar which from what I hear were direct attacks that didn't destroy cities yet PA/champ and potentially H? wish to start an actual war that destroys cities?

received this message an hour ago.

Hello Erik,

Yes - just got in.  I will go look at those now and respond

It appears that even sunstorm doesn't feel he has the authority to directly let us know what this war is about.
Ander, that is a very naive way to look at the situation.
1. Roller/spirit attacked lorre, potentially because borg actually did come back to the game, and as we all know roller does know borg in RL.
2. As I said, roller/spirit has already lost 4 cities for his actions, Do you really think he deserves to be eradicated from the game?!

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:06
what this war is about???
i have a clue.
i explained my theory to my Ally...
i just know one thing. there is no real reason to justify a "holy crusade" against Velar.
they always moved in the grey area of morale, so i dont blame them for their politics.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:19
Originally posted by Erik Dirk Erik Dirk wrote:

1. Roller/spirit attacked lorre, potentially because borg actually did come back to the game, and as we all know roller does know borg in RL.
2. As I said, roller/spirit has already lost 4 cities for his actions, Do you really think he deserves to be eradicated from the game?!

Erik, I was not taking sides on borg/roller issue. I was just saying how it is wrong to say that Lorre is going after Valar when it is actually Valar who is going after him. 

I agree with you that it was a noble thing to protect a player from getting eradicated from the game. But how did Valar do that? Did they contact Lorre and try to negotiate on roller's behalf or did they just took him in and sought to stop Lorre by intimidation? Do you not see any difference in that?

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:31
Originally posted by Ander Ander wrote:

Erik, I was not taking sides on borg/roller issue. I was just saying how it is wrong to say that Lorre is going after Valar when it is actually Valar who is going after him. 

I agree with you that it was a noble thing to protect a player from getting eradicated from the game. But how did Valar do that? Did they contact Lorre and try to negotiate on roller's behalf or did they just took him in and sought to stop Lorre by intimidation? Do you not see any difference in that?

Thats ridiculous.....Lorre and AA declared war against Vallar Ander. Azreil could not work out a the issue peacefully when Lorre was dead set on attackind/sieges/revenge.... 

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:33

Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

dang, those Harmless? villains are breaking out in Non-Aggression all over da place ...

I was refering to the confed with Champ... :P

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 10:36
Yes, however if you go further back to borg saying that he's just come back to the game, maybe due to roller saying that the sitter is abusing his account, and lorre simply reply "nice try" and continuing to attack borg then suddenly roller is justified in attacking lorre.
Secondly if PA had any interest at all in roller than they would HAVE to have known that curse was fighting with valar over rollers cities, they had plenty of time to contact curse and just join in an actual fair fight.

Thirdly lorre and sunstorm both know that when trying to sort things out with valar you have to tread very carefully. However they also know that PoS tends to take a much more objective perspective and if you convince us then usually valar will take our advice.

No one from PA bothered to contact PoS which would suggest that they actually want this war and pursuing a diplomatic resolution is the last thing on their minds.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 11:02

So will the Dlords do H?'s bidding, the witch hunt continue's with more out side involvement.

Sent By: Xaylia [Dlord]
Date: 9/23/2011 7:41:03 PM

Lords and Ladies of the Realms of Illyriad,

I hope this letter finds you all well and prospering. I know many of you are chomping at the bit for more information on our current situation with freinds and against foes. WHile I have much information I am still waiting on 2 more tid-bits to give us a firm position and purpose. However, for now I will issue out a Royal Decree:

I, Belargyle, High King of the Dwarven Lords do hereby issue forth a Royal decree with the consent and approval of the Royal Caste - Prepare for battle. Our allies have called upon us and many of the alliances have asked for our hand and voice in reigning in another alliance from it constant bullying, fear tactics, oppression, ect... that over the last 2 months have increased greatly. We are NOT going to battle to remove this yet unnamed alliance, but to petition the removal of its leadership and an oath from them to curb their actions.

This is not the first time the Dwarven Lords have been involved in something like this and in fact is much like what we did with ancient alliance MK. The alliance is still yet to named because of some other issues but once we are told what is expected specifically and when to launch, I will reveal the alliance against who we will turn our offensive. A good aspect in this is that our part of whom we will be dealing with in general will not a weeks march with normal troops just to arrive.

No beardling under 5 thousand population is required to participate. If you wish to, that is fine and we will let you know what to do when the time comes.

All Castes, If you have troops set and ready... go ahead the make another batch of the same.. you will go in the negative with gold but your units will be used up for offensive if not defensive assualts.

This will begin in a few days time.. and the secrecy is for ... you guessed it - to keep it secret till that time. All established members or game veterans (in various castes) with siege camp abilities, a good 'basic' amount for siege camps is 12 ballistas and 5 batttery towers. This amount will make up one siege camp. As for what and where these will go as well as troop placement, I will leave to HighLord Flipper and those he chooses to speak on his behalf, as he is notified.

All armies sent should be 2/3 of your forces, this will allow for defences as well as alliance defensive units if necessary.

Priests.. Prepare as well.. assassins, Sabs, Theives and Scouts will be needed.
High end or large players.. we will need your assistance as well here.

Guild, Till this is resolved we will need you help greatly.. without our advanced items to help aid in the recovery of killed troops, our forces will not be able to revive sufficiently nor in a timely fashion. Keep an eye on your forums and the Chat for people who need help.

The Dwarves have been called, and as we emerge from our moutain homes let the brightness of our armor be like as the birthing of a new day. May the tromp of our boots be like the rolling of distant thunder, and glinting from our axes be as lightning streaking across the lands. We are the Dwarven Lords, bone of stone, strength of the mountains, and as fierce as the red fires that flow in the hearts of many mountains. We come.. and death follows

High King
Belargyle
(alt- Xaylia)

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 11:15
leaking this kind of intelligence  is deplorable. btw now we know who your spy is.
anyway as you see, no certain target is on the hitlist and we always forward diplomacy before violence

-------------

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 11:24

leaking this kind of intelligence is deplorable. btw now we know who your spy is.
anyway as you see, no certain target is on the hitlist and we always forward diplomacy before violence

What ever you say Kilotov, the fact that you would launch a suprise attack against Valar after insisting that you wanted peace.... is well: deplorable.  

As for our spy, all we ask is that you dont raize his cities. 

Posted By: Celebcalen
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 11:43
The Dlords' circular has raised some questions that will intrigue and amuse the Illyriad Community as the ever crafty diplomacy within Dwarven Lords takes a new and astonishing turn:

1. Have the Dwarves invented gender reassignment?
2. High Queen Xaylia of Dlord is playing a crafty game? Is she winking at Azreil or Amroth.    

Answers on a postcard to:
Lady Kilotovia of DokGthung

Posted By: Corwin
Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 11:51
Why do people keep looking for excuses to attack? It's clear Lorre and Amroth don't like Valar and want to attack them for a long time. At least I know Lorre does. This goes back to the time I was in PA myself. In my opinion they are just looking for Valar doing something they can call 'evil' and then claim they are the righteous. This game has no good or evil. You can't save the tigre or drive hunger out of the world and it's not possible to fight for equal rights for everyone. People can just attack, trade, or steal things in Illyriad. And offcourse no one is going to pick a fight they know they will lose. I hope Lorre is informing PA better then on the _Duq affair, because I was not well informed back then and was one of the leading roles in PA. I'm not sure what the reasons are this time for them to attack Valar, but I'm sure things could have been solved when both parties had tried to listen to eachother, instead of just talking. I don't care about Amroths motives. someone who is talking about honor all the time can't be taken serious as honor is gained through deeds, not words. If he feels need to explain why his deeds are honorable, people could ask themselves how honorable these deeds really are. Honor wouldn't need explanation. Maybe Valar did something that makes the actions of PA and chimps 'righteous' but they were waiting for an excuse for a long time.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:01

..... Our allies have called upon us and many of the alliances have asked for our hand and voice in reigning in another alliance from it constant bullying, fear tactics, oppression, ect... 

This is exactly what I said. You intimidate people into making choices rather than negotiating. Why get surprised when they come back for you with their friends?

Erik, do you expect Lorre to contact PoS for mediation when Valar took in the person he was fighting with? Azreil publicly announced that Lorre was not worth responding to. What kind of a negotiation could he expect from Azreil? 

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:07
Originally posted by Ander Ander wrote:

..... Our allies have called upon us and many of the alliances have asked for our hand and voice in reigning in another alliance from it constant bullying, fear tactics, oppression, ect... 

This is exactly what I said. You intimidate people into making choices rather than negotiating. Why get surprised when they come back for you with their friends?

Erik, do you expect Lorre to contact PoS for mediation when Valar took in the person he was fighting with? Azreil publicly announced that Lorre was not worth responding to. What kind of a negotiation could he expect from Azreil? 

Course this is what you said Ander.... and what Lorre.... and what AA...... and what Belargyle (alt- Xaylia) said.This is a witchunt of course, so the themes have to stick.

Date Posted: 24 Sep 2011 at 12:14

Thirdly lorre and sunstorm both know that when trying to sort things out with valar you have to tread very carefully. However they also know that PoS tends to take a much more objective perspective and if you convince us then usually valar will take our advice.

No one from PA bothered to contact PoS which would suggest that they actually want this war and pursuing a diplomatic resolution is the last thing on their minds.

Put it this way Erik - 

Thirdly Azreil and Darkwords both know that when trying to sort things out with PA you have to tread very carefully. However they also know that RES/mCrow tends to take a much more objective perspective and if you convince them then usually Lorre will take their advice.

No one from Valar bothered to contact TD/SF which would suggest that they actually want this war and pursuing a diplomatic resolution is the last thing on their minds. (?)

Valar and PoS may not be the only people who takes their self esteem seriously. 
** I used the names RES/mCrow just as instances, not talking for them or anyone in particular.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net