Print Page | Close Window

Die Gemley!!

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1550
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 12:03
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Die Gemley!!
Posted By: Attila the Hun
Subject: Die Gemley!!
Date Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 23:08
I have been attacked by two armies from gemley, they are about 2.5 days away from me.

No more trivia games.

-------------
It's just a game. :)

Replies:
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 00:04
Looking back on this it looks that I'm being silly, though I am not. He attacked me and he shall pay the price.

-------------

Posted By: KarL Aegis
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 19:47
Oh its ON NOW SON

-------------
I am not amused.

Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 03:18
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

For some reason I can see ATH getting sieged sometime within the foreseeable future...

I knew it was only a matter of time...

Posted By: Azreil
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 19:51
it is however a mistake on the part of Gemley nor anybody else to think that he could just attack at his whim. What now is the just cause for this attack Gemley?  Maybe the moralists would now have plenty to say in defense of Gemley. Just what is the case of Gemley against ATH to warrant such an unprovoked attack? Who is now more irresponsible: Gemley or ATH?  What right does somebody like Gemley has to take the law into his own hands and be judge, jury and executioner? Be aware you will sow what you reap.

Posted By: Ector the Fury
Date Posted: 19 Feb 2011 at 22:18
Originally posted by Azreil Azreil wrote:

What now is the just cause for this attack Gemley? 

Maybe he attacked "just 'cause" he wanted too. WinkLOL

Disclaimer: I by no means support or really even care what is going on between ATH and Gemley. I just saw a play on words that I couldnt resist. This will probably be my last comment on this situation.

Posted By: Gratch
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 03:49

it is however a mistake on the part of Gemley nor anybody else to think that he could just attack at his whim. What now is the just cause for this attack Gemley?  Maybe the moralists would now have plenty to say in defense of Gemley. Just what is the case of Gemley against ATH to warrant such an unprovoked attack? Who is now more irresponsible: Gemley or ATH?  What right does somebody like Gemley has to take the law into his own hands and be judge, jury and executioner? Be aware you will sow what you reap.

Lost number lead Gemley to believe he was Attila and Gemley attacked Attila in a fit of rage.

This happened in D'Haran alliance chat, and I was present at the time.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 05:46
God call somebody a stuck up prick and look where it gets you. :/

-------------

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 08:14
Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

God call somebody a stuck up prick and look where it gets you. :/
Imagine that... call someone a stuck up prick and they get peed off. God, next you'll be saying that they could actually retaliate verbally!

IT'S NOT ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!!

Posted By: Hora
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 11:05
I have that strange feeling, someone gave Attila a dirty hungarian phrasebook before sitting him in front of the keyboard LOL
Try some Monty Phyton, perhaps we understand ATH better then Wink

Posted By: Gemley
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 13:53
attila may i remind you,you have been offending everyone and so you deserved to be attacked and unless Lost Number was not your alt like you said in chat and Lost Number said in chat you were spying in the alliance i was in DE and thought my second account,which currently im trying to delet,was oneortwo?

my first army just hit attila and i am cant believe that VALAR was defending attila,i lost all my troops there, when attila was offending so many people

Posted By: Azreil
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 14:59
You sow what you reap. As long as Attila is with the VALAR, you dont attack him without repercussion.  ATH having offended anybody is not a legitimate reason to attack him, especially he is but a small player. So many people offend me in GC for example but do i attack each one just because of that? You attacked him because  he is smaller than you. You are no better a bully than what you purportedly despise.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 15:46
No i am not

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 15:49
I attacked him because He offened me,the fact that he also offended other people just justifies my actions against him

Posted By: Smoking GNU
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:07
My, aren't we afully touchy today? He calls you a few names so you go Neutral and attack him? Or did you attack him while you were still in D'Hara and were kicked for your efforts?

Much rage i sense in you, young padawan. Hate and suffering lead down this path.

Also, to think that there would be NO reprisal to your actions and that the excuse "he insulted me and a lot of other ppl" would get you off the hook just shows a lot of lack of understanding of how society works, not just in Illyriad.

Good luck to you.

PS: To the Valar ppl out there, if you intend to siege Gemleys cities, please contact Dlords before you undertake any kind of action. Thank You.

Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:16
Originally posted by Smoking GNU Smoking GNU wrote:

My, aren't we afully touchy today? He calls you a few names so you go Neutral and attack him? Or did you attack him while you were still in D'Hara and were kicked for your efforts?

Much rage i sense in you, young padawan. Hate and suffering lead down this path.

Also, to think that there would be NO reprisal to your actions and that the excuse "he insulted me and a lot of other ppl" would get you off the hook just shows a lot of lack of understanding of how society works, not just in Illyriad.

Good luck to you.

PS: To the Valar ppl out there, if you intend to siege Gemleys cities, please contact Dlords before you undertake any kind of action. Thank You.
From what I know, GEmley got kicked from DE. It doesn't matter, the issue has closed.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:19
any other words you want to say GNU please mail me about them

Posted By: sityviper
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 16:35

LOLLOL lol OK Yoda
LOL

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 17:31

To clear this. I told Gemley NOT to attack, he ignored what I said and did so anyways. So I removed him from the alliance.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:21
this is a closed matter me,nox and azreil settled it this morning so please stop talking about what is over

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:22
and gratch i was not the only one that wanted to attack him

Posted By: Llyorn Of Jaensch
Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:31

You sow what you reap. As long as Attila is with the VALAR, you dont attack him without repercussion.  

Atilla is sowing what he has reaped. You dont attack a H? or T? player without repercussion.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:39
Originally posted by Gemley Gemley wrote:

and gratch i was not the only one that wanted to attack him

I never said you were the only one. I however just said do not attack him as I am pretty sure that is what Lost Number wanted you to do. Unfortunately you did not listen to my advice and i kicked you from the alliance since it is an attack I cannot condone.

I do wish you the best of luck, but unfortunately, this was your own doing.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:42

Llorn did you mean by your post that you also attacked him or someone in your alliance? and Gratch Lost Number WAS Attila

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:45

Gratch Lost Number WAS Attila

Whether he is or isn't, that is not the point. I simply explained why I removed you from the alliance. That is all.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:47
and gratch and all people from VALAR here,why im I the only  getting yelled at about this, right now when i write this post, when i am not the only one that is attacking or laying seige to attila i think Komomto or whatever his name is one and there probably is more
WHY IM I THE ONLY ONE YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO NOTICE
i do have the smallest pop. probably,so are you all gaining up on me only because i am the weakest?

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 18:52

and gratch and all people from VALAR here,why im I the only  getting yelled at about this, right now when i write this post, when i am not the only one that is attacking or laying seige to attila i think Komomto or whatever his name is one and there probably is more
WHY IM I THE ONLY ONE YOU PEOPLE SEEM TO NOTICE
i do have the smallest pop. probably,so are you all gaining up on me only because i am the weakest?

Gemley, I am not in any way just yelling at you. I am clearly stating fact and replying to your messages aimed at me. People may single you out though since you sent armies with less of a reason than Kumomoto (apologies for any mis-spelling) had.

Maybe if you stopped screeching about the unfairness of it all and just simply accepted that you will be feeling the backlash of your actions, people would no longer aim all attention at you.

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 20:10
gratch by yelling i meant,like getting noticed and taking the blame,and i will accept because there should not be a backlash becuase Attila deserved it,VALAR at the very least can replace my resources

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:25
Gemley, Valar in no way will replace your resources. I had to plead for them not to siege your damnable cities, Due to your ungracious attitude I feel like giving the go ahead.
The lost numbe rissue, Do you have any proof? Other than your word.

Sadly Many people have figured out how to forge igm's so igms have lost soem of their credability. As is the chat logs I could do this for exmaple:
21:22] <Gemley>I'm going to atatck attila and claim he's lost number because I am a prick. Mwahahahahaha.

Look how realistic that is..but i digress.. 

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:44
what?

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:47

Let me dumb it down for you. The first paragraph was me saying that i will let your cities crash and burn.

the second was me telling you that sadly there is no more proof that one can show, as one can create fake igm's and chatlogs "chatlog shown above"

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:48
amd besides i talked to azeril about this topic and he said he would not attack me and i would stop attacking you and i agree, this topic is OVER, but attila keep your armys home because my second army is still coming, i can only recall them up to 2 min. after they leave but afterthat i cant,and we reached a agreement a day or 2 after i sent them

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:49
so the attack will NOT BE AN ACT OF AGGRESSION, althrough you annoy me greatly i dont want this to contineu

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:50
no i meant the hand sentizer and why did you put on chat messeges

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:54

anyway please no one place bad comments about me or this story here,its figured out and as i said before this topic is over

if you must insult me mail me

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 21:55
The hand sanitezir "whatever"  is from when srg was saying budlight is a horrible beer and its like hand sanitzer

-------------

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 22:15

but this chat was not about beer...

Date Posted: 20 Feb 2011 at 22:19
I know it wasnt, its my signature, on what ever topic i talk on, the signature will always be about beer. 

"is confuseD"

End of disscussion

-------------

Posted By: Smoking GNU
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 11:36
Why the hell are you 2 still at this? It got boring yesterday.

Posted By: Lord Loss
Date Posted: 21 Feb 2011 at 13:15
Verbal Warfare gone wrong

-------------
Have a nice day :)

Posted By: sityviper
Date Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 13:37
is it over!?!

-------------
§.i.†.¥.V.‡.¶.€.® 3

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 20:25
its been over,where have you been :D

Posted By: Kumomoto
Date Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 21:57

its been over,where have you been :D

He's been busy starting an alliance with ATH...

Date Posted: 15 Mar 2011 at 23:47
i know that, thank you captin obvious

Posted By: Llyorn Of Jaensch
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 02:37
LOL 'Captain obvious' Kumo owned!

Posted By: Kumomoto
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 14:08

Ouch! Cry

(although it would have hurt more if he could spell captain...)

Posted By: Selissa
Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 14:18

Oooooh, that must hurt!

-------------
Selissa
Proud member of Curse of the Wolves

I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight!

Date Posted: 16 Mar 2011 at 21:58
ha LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net