Print Page | Close Window

Divine Redemption breaks Ceasefire.

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=1540
Printed Date: 22 Sep 2020 at 19:38
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com


Topic: Divine Redemption breaks Ceasefire.
Posted By: Attila the Hun
Subject: Divine Redemption breaks Ceasefire.
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 22:53
Divine Redemption reportedly broke the ceasefire between him and Curse .  He ahhniliated Sn0w's sieging army, which was indeed sieging Divines town.  DR has stated that he has acted like any normal player would and should not be held responsible for his attack.  He stated that no normal player would sit back and allow his city to be sieged while the sieger is supposedly waiting for a messenger to arrive. 
 
 I personally believe that Curse should not retaliate, but divine should pay damages to sn0w.  DR would have been entitled to a damages claim if he had held in his anger, and waited a few days for the messenger.
 
 
  What say you?


-------------
It's just a game. :)



Replies:
Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 23:18

ATH , what is your interest in this matter between Curse and DUNE?

Are you DUNE's designated representative?


Posted By: King EAM
Date Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 23:31
You need to leave this between CURSE and DUNE. They did not bring it public for a reason.

-------------
"It's hard to know until you're a Crow"


Posted By: Llyorn Of Jaensch
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 06:56
To Curse and Illyriad players,

I beg for forgiveness Iduna and the Curse alliance. I ask for mercy Iduna and the Curse alliance.

I am here to admit that I handled leaving the Curse alliance in the wrong way. I should have consulted Iduna and the Curse members before leaving them. And for that I am sorry.

I was wrong to assume that it was okay to siege an inactive Curse town because I used to be in Curse. Active or inactive town, I was wrong for assuming Iduna and Curse would be okay with it since I left Curse in a bad way. And for that I am sorry.

So, I promise to not cause any trouble with the Curse cluster. I will be peaceful with all Curse members.

Once the move tech arrives again in this game, I promise to move all of my towns from the Curse cluster.

If I break any of the above statements, Curse can do what they want to my towns.

I beg for forgiveness Iduna and the Curse alliance. I ask for mercy Iduna and the Curse alliance.



Well that tune was sung.


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 16:03
Attila the Hun how does this affect you to the point you decided so to make it your own business and start a thread?  correct me if i am wrong, but i dont see a dune or a curse tag by your name, and i do not see either one in you naps or confederations. 



Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 19:18
I believe the general Illy public has the right to know these matters, who knows perhaps a war will spark between the two, and those uninformed of that disaster could be caught in the middle.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 20:21
ATH, I'm now going to be brutal. That's being nosy and trying to be a journalist.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 20:47
Everyone is entitled their opinion, when TMM were sparking war with US, everyone else jumped up and gossiped about it.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: Nokigon
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 20:54
I was allowed, Im in DB and Us are our allies.
 
DB started most of those talks, and we had a reason to. BEsides, Zangi voiced an opinion and got shouted at...
 


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 21:13
"I believe the general Illy public has the right to know these matters, who knows perhaps a war will spark between the two, and those uninformed of that disaster could be caught in the middle."ATH
no the people caught in the middle will be the people who made it their business when it was not.  innocent bystanders are rarely caught in the middle of anything in illyriad and often just left alone. 





Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 21:17
Theres a handy qoute button that helps with stuff like above ^.  If you don't like what I discuss there are two options for you: A, go suck on it. B, make a bitter sea topic about me.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 11 Feb 2011 at 22:29
hey, you made a thread and i am commenting about it.  i will neither go suck on it nor make a bitter sea thread.  you chose to make a post about something that is none of your business and when asked why you did, this is your argument?   i must say you are not well spoken and you made absolutely no rebuttal on your behalf to your actions or my last statement.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 00:36
Your the one being hostile.  Would you rather have alliances discuss DR being a idiot on global and in alliance chat, or  on the forums, either way people talk about it.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 00:48
i am not hostile at all.  i am friends with iduna and with lionz heartz .  i want a peaceful solution to this issue so i dont loose any friends who i enjoy chatting with, and i just do not feel you should be stirring up the issue since you are not in curse or in dune.   you are trying to provoke this situation for your own amusement at the expense of my friends.  that i feel is wrong of you and i felt i should call you on it before you try to provoke the issue further.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 00:55
I am not provoking anything, i am reportiong the facts onto the forums as they were spelled out by Tanis and DR on global. if they didnt want me to see it they shoudl have discussed it through in-game messages.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:14
why didnt one of them put it on the forums, why was it up to you?   what makes it your business to collect, display and state an opinion and encourage others to state an opinion.  so it was in global, if a formal statement needed to be made i feel that a member of either alliance should have displayed or the leaders of the alliances.
i dont see why you have this much interest in  a matter that does not involve you unless you are doing it for your own amusement.

 


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:17
Because LH/DR has managed to piss Curse off on multiple occasions, with his stupid apologies, i figured making a thread that showed the facts.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:18
Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

Everyone is entitled their opinion, when TMM were sparking war with US, everyone else jumped up and gossiped about it.
You weren't in Illy then, ath. 
 
But The Con Orc was around then.Ermm


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:21

A good forum member reads all of the controversial topics.



-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: The_Dude
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:21
Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

I am not provoking anything, i am reportiong the facts onto the forums as they were spelled out by Tanis and DR on global. if they didnt want me to see it they shoudl have discussed it through in-game messages.
 
Why is it your place to "report the facts"? 
 
While Global Chat is public, it does not retain information for very long.  This forum, however, lasts forever.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:23
It's also being continuelsy "sorry for spelling" brodcasted by you and 3F3, complaining about why i started this thread.  How ironic that you two voice for me to stop, but with each new voice it gets more attention.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:27
oh...i didnt realize you were just trying to help lionz heartz and curse since they obviously dont remember  their own business.   thank you, i didnt realize you were just trying to remind them of their own business.  your such a selfless and helpful person, now they will be able to continue since you have filled them in on their own facts.



Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:29
Aww you learned how to be sarcastic, arent you precious

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:31
:) glad you could tell


Posted By: nvp33
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:32
Originally posted by The_Dude The_Dude wrote:

Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

I am not provoking anything, i am reportiong the facts onto the forums as they were spelled out by Tanis and DR on global. if they didnt want me to see it they shoudl have discussed it through in-game messages.
 
Why is it your place to "report the facts"? 
 
While Global Chat is public, it does not retain information for very long.  This forum, however, lasts forever.


Not that I'm in any way defending or denouncing ATH's actions, but some place there's written something about throwing stones when living in glasshouses your self The Dude:

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/db-cala-conflict_topic1498.html

While I was in the process of mediating a ceasefire between DB and Cala and Crow and it had just started bearing fruit I saw that post and thought:
WTF? why is he butting in, and could this possibly derail the ceasefireprocess?


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:47
Thus I am in right.

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: nvp33
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:55
lol, not really. that two persons have butted in where they weren't welcome or could have worsened a problem doesn't make either of them right ATH.



Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 01:56
i think their is a big difference in intent.
the_dude asked for more information about a subject.
ath knew all the information and just wanted to pass it around and get people talking about it.

the_dude probably should of wrote you NVP but i think when he posted the interface was patching for that 2 hours. 

i dont think you are right, ath.   the_dude was a little nosey .  you passed nosey and moved to gossip.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:00
You ignorant prick! 

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: nvp33
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:04
*sigh* I'm leaving this topic before I catch whatever it is that ATH has...


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:09
lmao !?!
nice point, but i do not agree with the premise your conclusion is based upon.


Posted By: Attila the Hun
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:10
He's purposely avoiding anythign that makes sense, just to catch me i wrong. 

-------------
It's just a game. :)


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:11
lol...what?


Posted By: G0DsDestroyer
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:28
The Bickering Monks

At a remote monastery deep in the woods, the monks followed a rigid vow of silence. This vow could only be broken once a year on Christmas, by one monk, and the monk could speak only one sentence.

One Christmas, Brother Thomas had his turn to speak and said, "I love the delightful mashed potatoes we have every year with the Christmas roast!" Then he sat down. Silence ensued for 365 days.

The next Christmas, Brother Michael got his turn, and said, "I think the mashed potatoes are lumpy and I truly despise them!" Once again, silence ensued for 365 days.

The following Christmas, Brother Paul rose and said, "I am fed up with this constant bickering!"



-------------
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/MyXbox/Profile?gamertag=G0DsDestroyer" rel="nofollow - Tia mi aven Moridin isainde vadin


Posted By: threefoothree
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 02:32
i agree, silence sounds good to me 


Posted By: Hora
Date Posted: 12 Feb 2011 at 18:48
I think evryone already knew about those difficulties between DR and Iduna (as they started some threads themselfes), so I think they might be those people best informed in this matter.

ATH on the other side snaps sentences up on global, and thinks: "Hey, I could make some story out of it!" But without ANY background information.
ATH should go to some magazine as a journalist (not the serious ones,...  but those who report about parties of wonnabe stars and other unrelevant stuff).
Or I can see him already with 89 years leaning over his garden fence and gossiping about the matter Mrs.Miller had with the apple tree of Mr. Hill LOL

Also it's very annoying, that ATH jumps on evry mention against his postings and becomes aggresive very easy (I call that choleric). I'm really interested in the response I get on that post.

I already stated my thoughts about nonsense and/or aggressive posts of ATH elsewhere (think ATH didn't get the hidden message Wink), so I think I'll stop thinking aloud again, before some more hidden thoughts slip of my tounge (or actually keyboard LOL).

(still more or less) kindly
Hora


Posted By: Brids17
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 17:10
For some reason I can see ATH getting sieged sometime within the foreseeable future...


Posted By: Lionz Heartz
Date Posted: 13 Feb 2011 at 22:54
It has been real everyone in this game!

I can finally say that I have had enough of this game.

For me this game has become like an abusive relationship. If a person is in one, that person must walk away and move on. So, that will be me, as I move on.

I ask the members of DUNE be left alone and allow them the free choice to find an alliance that is best for them.

For the good of the community, (Lionz Heartz and Divine Redemption) all of my towns can be sieged and captured.

I believe change is always good for everyone. So here I am moving on from this game and doing things that are more positive with my free time.

Everyone have fun playing this game! Make sure if you are playing this game, you are having fun. It would be a big waste of time if any of you were spending time during a hobby and not having fun. Life is so short, so live every second as your last and make the most of your free time.

I took this game too serious and I leave the game more open, free, and no longer serious.

Best wishes to all the GMs and MODs in this game. Great game and good luck in your future plans of life and business!

Best wishes to all players of Illyriad!

Time for me to move on and smile, smile, smile....


Posted By: KarL Aegis
Date Posted: 18 Feb 2011 at 19:59
Originally posted by Attila the Hun Attila the Hun wrote:

You ignorant prick! 
I thought prick was a verb... hmmmm
Oh well, I have nothing to do with a ceasefire.


-------------
I am not amused.



Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net