Print Page | Close Window

Death to White Company

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=120
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 03:20
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Death to White Company
Posted By: King Arthur Tudor
Subject: Death to White Company
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:38

Today White Company’s leader Diablito declared war on Knights who say Ni a harmless alliance, has you all can see with our few members. Diablito has had problems with me ever since I quoted him on calling for all of us to defeat Harmless? And said instead of Harmless we should unite against White Company. Ever since that night I have had diplomatic unit coming to my city every day there’s one approaching even at this minute. They say they have suffered insult after insult but a part of that night I did him no arm.

He’s been looking for any reason to attack me and I haven’t done anything since that night. He called for this war by declaring war on Knights but he expects me to pay him 8.000 gold because he declared war which cost him 3.000 gold. I don’t have this amount of gold and even if I did I wouldn’t pay it to him. The White Company say that they have no grudge against any1 but yet they attack me? It’s funny that such a big alliance will feel threat by such a small alliance and player (me)

As you all know Diablito tried to get everyone to fight against Harmless?

I officially call for the destruction of White Company. I’m sure that after this 24hrs my beautiful city will be destroyed but I don’t want anyone else to be bullied by White Company or Diablito. I call for anyone who loves this game and believe it can go on to be one of the best games in history to stand up in arms against White Company otherwise this game will probably go down in history has one of the worst games in history.

DEATH TO WHITE COMPANY

Replies:
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:39
now Diablito you have a real reson to attack

Posted By: Diablito
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:41
When making the comments regarding H?, I was employed as DA's head diplomat and was merely a speaking tube for its leaders.

I have given ample explanations regarding our war against you in my thread, and you left out that we demmand 8.000 gold (which will be distributed to those you harmed) AND a promise from you, to stop assaulting innocent and defenceless players.

Gold alone will not get you off the hook for your crimes, as you can see from the thread, the community of this game is united behind me and has declared my war a just one.

I have obeyed every rule of chivalry in this conflict, yet you continue to spew lies and slander without offering any proof.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:45
what?? i haven't hurt any1 those players are inactive even if one came on right now and said I attack (being that the person really is one i attacked) than yes your war is just but its not.

THOSE PLAYERS WERE INACTIVE!!!!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:47
Originally posted by King Arthur Tudor King Arthur Tudor wrote:

what?? i haven't hurt any1 those players are inactive even if one came on right now and said I attack (being that the person really is one i attacked) than yes your war is just but its not.

THOSE PLAYERS WERE INACTIVE!!!!

Of course they are inactive, they were never given a chance to prosper in peace due to your brutal tactics.

You have stated it clearly, anyone who does not agree with your view must die, I will not sit by and watch your reign of terror come to pass.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:55
your are wrong and infact your trying to force me to your sick way of thinking.

i messaged those people DAYS b4 I attacked, if any1 of them was playing they would have messaged me back or even come on this forum saying they were attacked by me but no1 has so your fighting this war not to help others but yourself!!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:56

your are wrong and infact your trying to force me to your sick way of thinking.

i messaged those people DAYS b4 I attacked, if any1 of them was playing they would have messaged me back or even come on this forum saying they were attacked by me but no1 has so your fighting this war not to help others but yourself!!

Enough of your lies and deceit, this shall be settled by Trial by combat.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:01
whers your proof that these people have been suffering by me and want this war?

i don't see any1 thanking you for this war a part of White company members and Illyriads Chosen cowards

my proof is that I've got spies coming to me and will be arriving in about 40mins

Posted By: LauraChristine
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:18
There are lots of people 40 mins away from you.....
xx

-------------
Cake

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:22
these spies have journey from about 3-4hrs away. and yes your right they are others out there but this started right after Diablito threaten to make me the first target of White Company which he is now!!

Posted By: Izzy
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:34
Death? But we JUST made our pretty logo. :(

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:35
If you look at my part of the map -23 -44 you will see that a unit is approaching me

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:38

If you look at my part of the map -23 -44 you will see that a unit is approaching me

Dear Illyriad, I swear upon my honour as a knight, my hand upon my coat of arms, that this unit is not mine.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:38

He's bringing you delicious pie, you should eat it.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:42
:)

xx

-------------
Cake

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:44
Honour? since when have you had honour?

if you ever had honour you would have never declare war on 1 of the smallest aliiances.

If you had any honour you would end this war!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:46
sh*t, he has a vault ...... nevermind .... caused some drama for a while ....

xx

-------------
Cake

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:47
Casus belli has been clearly established and backed by the nobility, this is a just and honourable war.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:47

Honour? since when have you had honour?

if you ever had honour you would have never declare war on 1 of the smallest aliiances.

If you had any honour you would end this war!!!!!!!!

Didn't you just start a thread (this thread actually) on how you want to kill us all in a violent manner?  You confuse me.

Posted By: bow locks
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:53
lols at laura.

at -22, -44, this war is going to be even more of a damp squib than 'our' war.

provided all the vulnerable stuff is in vaults, the only thing you can do is lose troops defending if you feel like it.

I would be amused to see either side send troops 7 hrs away only to find everything under lock and key, as i suspect laura just did.  (is it 7 hrs? it must be around that, mind you my guys are fat and lazy).

I'm not even buying popcorn.

Bow

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:57
3 hours from mine. 

I'm not involved just felt like stealing some resources :) 

xx

-------------
Cake

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 19:01
And so the truth is out, as I swore the agents were not mine, yet Arthur claimed he had evidence...well, we see how much Arthurs word is worth!

With this latest development, I think we can measure how reliable his other accusations are.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 19:07
i never said i had evidence. and infact i do remember asking you and u never answered and i did say it was funny that since the other night I have been attack by spies ever since. username are u will trying to tell me that u have been doing this the all time?
and what about the other spies that is being sent 2 me who are sending them? while i know they all are not from diablito but all r from white company!!

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 19:09

whers your proof that these people have been suffering by me and want this war?

i don't see any1 thanking you for this war a part of White company members and Illyriads Chosen cowards

my proof is that I've got spies coming to me and will be arriving in about 40mins

It's too late to back out of your accusations now, and here you come with further accusations of White espionage, yet showing no more proof than you just did.

I am confident that you will again be proven wrong.

We intend to conduct an honourable and just war with no use of shady tactics what so ever.

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 19:34
Honourable and just war? please like u said a few days ago you have no honour at all so please stop saying your planning to conduct this war honourable.

also if you was a man of honour you would not have your alliance of 39 bullying an alliance of 5

Posted By: Tracy Scoggins
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 07:06

i never said i had evidence. and infact i do remember asking you and u never answered and i did say it was funny that since the other night I have been attack by spies ever since. username are u will trying to tell me that u have been doing this the all time? 
and what about the other spies that is being sent 2 me who are sending them? while i know they all are not from diablito but all r from white company!!

So you insult our honor and call for our demise without any evidence whatsoever?
And you think The White Company is the only entity in the game that hates you?
I for one will not stand for such slander from an obvious despot!

Honourable and just war? please like u said a few days ago you have no honour at all so please stop saying your planning to conduct this war honourable.
also if you was a man of honour you would not have your alliance of 39 bullying an alliance of 5

If you were a man of any intellect you would not have picked a fight with us.
You gave us good reason to fight without tarnishing our honor and no reason not to fight,
what did you expect would happen?

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 14:30
Today was the first battle of the White vs Ni saga started at 10.02am.
My own forces were attacked and the enemy called me a coward for not fighting.
But my forces were outnumbered at about 4-1.

I would rather be thought a coward, though it is not true, than fight the unwinnable fight and be proved a fool!!!

Posted By: Tracy Scoggins
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 17:08

Today was the first battle of the White vs Ni saga started at 10.02am.
My own forces were attacked and the enemy called me a coward for not fighting.
But my forces were outnumbered at about 4-1.

I would rather be thought a coward, though it is not true, than fight the unwinnable fight and be proved a fool!!!

Yet you foolishly start a fight you can not win and hide from righteous justice like a wimpering little pup!

Posted By: Dr-Rectangle
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 17:24
King Arthur

We at Illyriad's Chosen do NOT take kindly to slander

What do you mean calling us cowards?

YOU messaged our honourable leader Kavatae the day White Company declared war on you telling us to help you, and when he decided it was not in the best interest of the alliance you sent him insulting messages.

No sir, we are not cowards....YOU are the coward and we demand an apology

Date Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 17:26
Originally posted by Dr-Rectangle Dr-Rectangle wrote:

King Arthur

We at Irryliad's Chosen do NOT take kindly to slander

What do you mean calling us cowards?

YOU messaged our honourable leader Kavatae the day White Company declared war on you telling us to help you, and when he decided it was not in the best interest of the alliance you sent him insulting messages.

No sir, we are not cowards....YOU are the coward and we demand an apology

Honour is on your side for refusing to defend the tyrant against us in this most just war, I applaud your bravery in standing against the vile threats of tyranny!

Posted By: Parennis
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 17:29

Irryliad's Chosen

You're playing on the Japanese server, then?

Posted By: Kumomoto
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 17:35
Originally posted by Parennis Parennis wrote:

Irryliad's Chosen

You're playing on the Japanese server, then?

LOL

Posted By: Wuzzel
Date Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 22:03
I lolled and drool flew out of my mouth.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net