Print Page | Close Window

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: The World
Forum Name: Politics & Diplomacy
Forum Description: If you run an alliance on Elgea, here's where you should make your intentions public.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=117
Printed Date: 18 Apr 2024 at 21:17
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Posted By: Diablito
Subject: Sic Semper Tyrannis!
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 16:25

The White Company marshalls its forces in the protection of Illyriad, having first attempted to marshall a coalition to destroy us mere hours after our official forming, King Arthur Tudor has now admitted to assaulting weaker players, trying to force players to his will by use of military might, having used espionage and other low tactics aswell as accused ME of using such tactics without a sliver of proof.

The above clearly establishing Casus Belli we now go to war, having suffered insult after insult our hand is now forced.

The offender in this case is King Arthur Tudor, we hold no grudge against the other members of his alliance or his allies and we implore you to salvage your honour and abandon his wicked banner with honour and justice on your side in doing so!

White will not sit idly by, while we are insulted by tyrants, Tudor, off with your head!

Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Replies:
Posted By: rescendent
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 16:58
I have to admit I side with The White Company on this;  Diablito has done this man no wrong
yet he has hounded him at every turn.

Clearly, this is a just war and backed by the Danger Alliance.

Posted By: Wuzzel
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:02
Do we get LC "the warmonger" with you or does she stays home Rescendent? :P

Posted By: fluffy
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:03
1 for all and all for El-Diablito!

Posted By: LauraChristine
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:07
"The warmonger" believes King Arthur Tudor was wrong to harass Mr. Diablito and therefore supports TWC on this matter.

xx

-------------
Cake

Posted By: Ragmanon
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:49
The Knights who say Ni stand unrepentant!

A thinly veiled plot is exposed!  methinks twas the plan all along to vilify The Knights in order to garner support for their destruction!  

SO BE IT!!!  but beware those who would raise arms against us, that in showing a strong side to The Knights that you do not show a weak side to your true, and dare i say more powerful, enemies who perhaps may seize an opportunity to strike at YOU whilst your attentions are elsewhere

In fact, i urge those who have been wronged by the dastardly White Company in the past to not let the Knights sacrifice , if that is what it is to become, be in vain - rise up all you brave souls of Harmless? and others and smite the foes of The Knights, smite them i say in the name of justice and fairness and for the love of chocolate!!!!!

we are The Knights who say Ni!!

Ni (don't make us say it a second time)

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:51
Originally posted by Ragmanon Ragmanon wrote:

The Knights who say Ni stand unrepentant!

A thinly veiled plot is exposed!  methinks twas the plan all along to vilify The Knights in order to garner support for their destruction!  

SO BE IT!!!  but beware those who would raise arms against us, that in showing a strong side to The Knights that you do not show a weak side to your true, and dare i say more powerful, enemies who perhaps may seize an opportunity to strike at YOU whilst your attentions are elsewhere

In fact, i urge those who have been wronged by the dastardly White Company in the past to not let the Knights sacrifice , if that is what it is to become, be in vain - rise up all you brave souls of Harmless? and others and smite the foes of The Knights, smite them i say in the name of justice and fairness and for the love of chocolate!!!!!

we are The Knights who say Ni!!

Ni (don't make us say it a second time)

Blow me n00b.

Posted By: Wuzzel
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:54
Hey thats not nice Diablito! :)
Stay honourable! :)

Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 17:54
Originally posted by Wuzzel Wuzzel wrote:

You jealous babe? You know yours is the only phallus I love.

Posted By: Ragmanon
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:01
i'll just get my magnifying glass and tweezers then!

Posted By: Izzy
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 18:23
Originally posted by Ragmanon Ragmanon wrote:

i'll just get my magnifying glass and tweezers then!

A spyglass for a closer look? I can't believe you are admitting that you actually want to see his thing. 

Posted By: Rwdnyll
Date Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 20:53
Originally posted by Wuzzel Wuzzel wrote:

Rwdnyll has already established that diabolita has no honour, so why would such a thing be expected now?
Rwdnyll think that diabolita just following natural course of simple bottom feeder...
Obviously diabolita is master of wit...

-------------
Rwdnyll not interested in the mental processes of food...

Posted By: Tracy Scoggins
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 07:09
Originally posted by Rwdnyll Rwdnyll wrote:

Rwdnyll has already established that diabolita has no honour, so why would such a thing be expected now?
Rwdnyll think that diabolita just following natural course of simple bottom feeder...

An orc who complains about the honour of others?
Is Rwdnyll sure Rwdnyll is not half troll?

Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 11:26
The Coward shows his true colours, he speaks of honour but runs when the armies of justice knock at his door, not only does he run, he sends his forces to attack innocent and unprotected nearby players!

Rest assured, siege equipment is being prepared for you.

Attackers:Unit:Quantity:Casualties:Survivors:
Commander: Napoleon OrcaparteKobold Cohort1Damaged for 0, 100 health remains.
Troops:Kobold Cohorts1470147
Troops:Fangs808
Commander: Arthur OrcslleyKobold Cohort1Damaged for 0, 100 health remains.
Troops:Clanguards31031

Defenders:Unit:Quantity:Casualties:Survivors:

Resources Seized from outside the City: 

Resources:Amount:
There was nothing to steal in this city that wasn't under lock and key - or hadn't already been stolen!

Posted By: Rwdnyll
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 21:11
Originally posted by Tracy Scoggins Tracy Scoggins wrote:

Originally posted by Rwdnyll Rwdnyll wrote:

An orc who complains about the honour of others?
Is Rwdnyll sure Rwdnyll is not half troll?

Rwdnyll see no complaint in statement...

Originally posted by Diablito Diablito wrote:

I'd say thats exactly what you want in a mercenary.

As for losing my honour and integrity, how can I lose what I never had?

Hiring me isn't hiring honour and integrity, it's hiring cunning, guile and results.

http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/the-white-company-is-formed_topic94_post966.html#966

Rwdnyll think that maybe ms scoggins should return to Babylon 5 rather than question the origins of an Orc... Honour is not just the preserve of the lesser races...

-------------
Rwdnyll not interested in the mental processes of food...

Posted By: bow locks
Date Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 21:15
troll, to thyself be.....enough.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net