Print Page | Close Window

I can't send trade

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Strategies, Guides & Help
Forum Name: Technical Support
Forum Description: Post your technical support related questions here.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=10902
Printed Date: 19 Apr 2024 at 10:18
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: I can't send trade
Posted By: xander
Subject: I can't send trade
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 04:05
I can't send trade (error message below) also I can't set up buy order. Help !

Issue sending trade: Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.gm_inventory_txn'.'IX_gm_inventory_txn' in database 'illyriad' because the 'ARCHIVE' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Replies:
Posted By: Starry
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 04:30
It also happens if you try to build diplos or troops.   It's a system problem, I've submitted a trouble report I recommend you do so too.   You are not doing anything wrong, the Devs need to step up and fix it.

Bad form it happens during a tourney...... :(

-------------
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Posted By: Hyrdmoth
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:18
I've also submitted a ticket about this #13726

From what little I know about database admin this should be pretty easy to fix in the short term, but it is a sunny Sunday on a UK Bank Holiday weekend...

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:43
There seems to be all sorts of other stuff not working properly related to this.

1. I have harvesting units that are now simultaneously still harvesting and arriving onto the square or at the point of arriving back at their town.

2. It looks like an NPC army I attacked and killed is still on the world map, though I guess it's possible that's a different NPC army that happened to move to the same place.

3. When my builds complete the build queue isn't emptied so I can't start new builds.

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 10:48
Okay, this is a weird one.

There was a patch of minerals near to one of my towns that I'd previously scouted and so knew had 47 units on it. Normally when it is harvested my cotter gathers 100 units of minerals and returns to town, and the minerals are still there.

This time the cotter has gathered only the 47 units of minerals and the minerals have gone from the square on the world map (though the world map is still showing my harvesters there).

This database issue seems to be screwing up everything.

Posted By: Tensmoor
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:21
Now getting the same database error when attempting to log in.

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.audit_sucessful_logins'.'IX_audit_sucessful_logins' in database 'illyriad' because the 'ARCHIVE' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Posted By: SOKAPOPIS
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:27
Cant login anymore . Been playing for 10 years and never seen such a disaster

Posted By: SNIVLA
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:36
Im getting error msgs when trying to log in also. I know its Bank Holiday here but im being honest it aint right this problem is going on so long with no advice or acknowledgement from any part of the development team. 

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:45
I've emailed SC direct and will keep this thread updated with any info I get.

Posted By: Lupia
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:55
From what I saw last night, it wasn't just building troops or diplos.  I had an army arrive at a tourney square, the action showed as being completed but no system report was generated.  The hit was logged on the tourney summary page and from what I can make out the hit was a successful one.  However, the other alliance was still occupying.  Not good at all.  ITG is fighting tooth and nails for two totems where every remaining minute counts and will affect the outcome.

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 13:59
Originally posted by Lupia Lupia wrote:

From what I saw last night, it wasn't just building troops or diplos.  I had an army arrive at a tourney square, the action showed as being completed but no system report was generated.  The hit was logged on the tourney summary page and from what I can make out the hit was a successful one.  However, the other alliance was still occupying.  Not good at all.  ITG is fighting tooth and nails for two totems where every remaining minute counts and will affect the outcome.

Yeah, it's affecting all aspects of Illy now including logins. All we can do at the moment is hope that they manage to resolve it pretty quickly.

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 14:21
There s no chance that it s quick now . It s already 12hours ive sent first support ticket .

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 14:44
1st issue i got was my skinners stucked above my city instead of entering the city after their loot . I think everything was going wrong from start . Each of us werent just doing the same things at same time so we simply could see only what affected our own actions .

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 15:15
seems like it s working now

Posted By: SNIVLA
Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 16:46
Dont know what is going on but half the herbs, rare herbs and minerals are now missing from the game which really really affects any bodies play. Not only that and I know its a moan but not one person from the development team has written on the forum and nobody has kept the community which may I say are very loyal and hard working and pleasant people and thats the playing community informed in ANY way which to me is upsetting and easily could of been done with a general email. Ive got to say this is the biggest server crash ive ever experienced playing Illyriad its a shame loyal people good people just get forgotten just because its the weekend a massive shame and a MASSIVE thank you from me to ALL Illyriad players for keeping the Chat servers going and sticking with it . Well done and if Illyriad isnt permanently broken because it aint right still now I look forward to playing again properly soon.  

Date Posted: 29 Aug 2021 at 17:00
Cerb replied to the login thread about this over an hour ago. https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/login-failure_topic10904_post107929.html#107929" rel="nofollow - https://forum.illyriad.co.uk/login-failure_topic10904_post107929.html#107929

In a situation like this I wouldn't expect SC or TC to take time away from working on the problem to post. I'd much rather they worked on the solution. As Cerb said in his post - it is going to take time to get everything working normally again.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net