Print Page | Close Window

Saying goodbye to Tensmoor

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Strategies, Guides & Help
Forum Name: General Questions
Forum Description: If your gameplay question isn't answered in the help files, please post it here.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=10804
Printed Date: 28 Mar 2024 at 13:55
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Saying goodbye to Tensmoor
Posted By: willd elff
Subject: Saying goodbye to Tensmoor
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:34
 I  don't know how many know Tensmoor is leaving...but I wanted to send him off rite with a goodbye from everyone who has appreciated his many tools and wisdom over the past few ..and even in some special cases real life help in ones time of need...he is a true friend who I have come to love and will miss greatly as seeing him in game always made me smile even when I was sad ..he will be missed and I wanted this to be something he can read before he does go and know we do care about him and will never forget that he did things from his heart and never asked anything in return...
Willd Elff/Lemon  Grenade 

Replies:
Posted By: JohnConn
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 00:44
Sad news indeed.

While I do not know him super-well, I have always had enjoyable banter with him when I was lucky enough to have the chance.

Icons in the game are always a big loss and it's fair to say that his absence will be felt across all of Illyriad.

Fair thee well wherever your time and attention are taken to next Tensmoor...

Posted By: eowan the short
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:13
Tens, you are one of a kind in Illyriad. Few, if any, players command the near universal respect you have.

You have been a continuous positive presence in the game since you started, your various tools have benefited countless players. Your absence will be sorely felt by a great many including me. I wish you all the best in the future, both in real life and in whatever project you move on to.

With regards to your legacy here, if you have no other more competent offers and would be willing to give me a quick crash course over a zoom call or something, I would like to do my best to help maintain durctools and illystuff.uk.

-------------
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...

Posted By: TheIceMan
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:21
hate to see you go but i get why . good luck man.

Posted By: Thanes_Aristophanes
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 01:40
Very sorry to see you go, Tens. Please know that your contributions to this game have been more than appreciated, and that you are respected and admired. We all wish you the best and very much hope to see you here again some day.

Posted By: Thor 2
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 05:23
tens i fair the well through we did not talk much you were a key illy person and i am so sad to see you leave i implore you to stay just know that if you leave you will be missed by me and many many others.

your contributions to illy over the years have been without parallel Clap 

Posted By: Cybergeek
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 08:18
I hope you'll reconsider Tens. We will miss Durctools and specially you 😢 . Thanks for sharing your coding gifts and knowledge to us. No one can surpass the help you given to this game. You deserve more respect than what you get. 

A big lose for the community. Hard to see such great player leave. Wish you all the luck but again hoping you'll reconsider.

Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 09:00
Dear Tensmoor. Thank you for being so positive, helpful, joyful, inspirational and to show me many different times, what it looks like to be kind and expect nothing in return, but smiles and gratitude. Your humorous and tender personality gave me many moments that I think back on with a warm heart.
I did not have the honor of being in cave, but would like to think it was a place of fun and chatty interactions.

Before I say anything else I owe you an apology. Sorry. You know why.

All the best to you. Thanks for durctools and please consider letting us use it? I'm sure we could work something out. 

Lots of Heart
Josh

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Posted By: Wartow
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 14:29
Tens,

Thanks for entertaining all of my requests for additions to your tool set.  They continue to be the best in the game!

-------------

Posted By: MicroMe
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 14:56
Such sad news!!    

Tens you are one of my favorites in this game and will be missed.  You always made me smile even if I didnt want to.  No one gives virtual hugs like you do!!

Virginia/MicroMe

Posted By: Lagavulin
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 17:02
Tens, many above have said it better than I can.  You have been one of the best of us in multiple ways.  I hope the best for you and all of yours.  Be well.

Posted By: Starry
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 17:23
Tensmoor,   Thank you for all the work you've done on the tools and the sound advice you've provided players in General Ghat.     Best of luck to you in the real world, you've added so much to this game.  

-------------
CEO, Harmless?
Founder of Toothless?

"Truth never dies."
-HonoredMule

Posted By: Asvenger
Date Posted: 11 Jun 2020 at 06:39
Tens - if only we could have solved the demonheart horses mystery. Will miss you,
Asvenger

Posted By: Etherea
Date Posted: 12 Jun 2020 at 06:51
Tens, 
   Thank you for everything... just everything. You have been such an incremental part of the game for so many in so many ways, that there is not enough space to list what you mean to everyone here. You have amazed me with what you are capable of, and touched me with your ever present kindness to all. You will be sorely missed. 
   Kristaal/Etherea

Posted By: Artefore
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 00:58
Bye Tens I love you <3

-------------
"don't quote me on that" -Artefore

Posted By: Helmsman
Date Posted: 13 Jun 2020 at 01:00
Tens, you leaving leaves a massive hole in Illy.  

Posted By: Sir Ivanhoe
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 07:11
Tensmoor and I may not have been close friends, but I have chatted on occasion with him and have certainly found him to be honorable in his gameplay. It is my hope that we can retain this great player for we are stronger with him than without. Ten, your contribution to the game has touched all of us. If I can be of service to you don't hesitate to ask. 

Sir Wilfred of Ivanhoe 

Posted By: rajput
Date Posted: 14 Jun 2020 at 17:53
Tensmoor take care... You will be missed and remembered by Illyriad players community...

-------------

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...

Posted By: Grimgor Ironhide
Date Posted: 15 Jun 2020 at 19:41
Tens, 

Game wont be the same without ya bud.
May you one day return to us with upgraded code and laser eyes :D

Posted By: Elvenar
Date Posted: 26 Jun 2020 at 21:38
Hiya Tensmoor,

i ( Elvenar and Lady Learoy )  learnt to know you as we were newbies,  as a very generous, helpful and clever inventor of tools, that made illy life for all of us much easier!!Clap

Although it is very sad that you go, Cry i can understand you pretty good...........when something which was used to make you fun bcomes not fun any more  or make you feel unfree, Ouch   then one has to stop it!!

And there is as well a life outside of illy, that might wait you with more interesting, exciting and new adventures   and gives you back the joy that you have missed in here so much the last times!!  Smile

And then, maybe after a few month or years, when you start to miss your friends in here more and more, and gameing........and chatting and nice people-----maybe eaven some discussions and jokes....LOL...THEN......

Tensmoor  it is time to find your way back to illy.........lurking  Wink  from a new unknown account  how life in here goes.........and maybe it makes fun again and once you will say : " Hello friends  I am back! "

And we all will be happy and live happily ever after here!!!   Thats what we all wish for you i think

Bye Tensmoor, great master of the codes, we will all never forget you!!  Embarrassed

greets  The Lady and The Elv

Posted By: Rill
Date Posted: 28 Jun 2020 at 03:49
It was a privilege to get to know you in Illy and collaborating with you on occasion. Thank you for your faithfulness to the game and to the creativity you've shown in creating tools used by so many.

You will be sorely missed.

Posted By: OssianII
Date Posted: 27 Jul 2020 at 09:53
Ha! whaur ye gaun, ye crowlin ferlie? 
Your impudence protects you sairly; 
I canna say but ye strunt rarely, 
Owre gauze and lace; 
Tho', faith! I fear ye dine but sparely 
On sic a place. 
Robert Burns

Good Luck in all you do! Smile 

-------------
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net