Print Page | Close Window

Demonheart Mounts

Printed From: Illyriad
Category: Strategies, Guides & Help
Forum Name: General Questions
Forum Description: If your gameplay question isn't answered in the help files, please post it here.
URL: http://forum.illyriad.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=10708
Printed Date: 29 Mar 2024 at 11:55
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Demonheart Mounts
Posted By: Tensmoor
Subject: Demonheart Mounts
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:22
I've been trying everything I can think of to find a way of being able to make the new Demonheart mounts with no success.

My experiments are all based on a town that has:
  • ALL research completed.
  • Has lvl 20 Paddock.
  • Has lvl 20 Horse Trainer.
So far I've tried:
  • Upgrading the lvl of the Kerebos medal - nothing.
  • Upgrading Tavern to lvl 20 in the hope of new quests - nothing.
  • Killing underworlders with a commander equipped with a racial mount (Battlebred in my case) - nothing.
  • Gathering all the items needed to craft a Demonheart mount - nothing.
  • Sending a racial mount + HoD to each of the College of Silence hubs - nothing.
  • Currently doing lots of quests (again) in the hope it will trigger a new discovery - nothing so far.
To the best of my knowledge there are only two ways that a town can gain the ability to craft an item:
  • Research
  • Discovery
Does anyone know of any other way of gaining a crafting ability (capturing a town doesn't count)? If so please post it here.

For the devs - can you please let us know if it is currently possible to make these mounts and (if you're in a generous mood) give us some pointers as to how (are we looking in the right sort of areas?).

Tens

Replies:
Posted By: Etherea
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:27
One of my members suggested the idea of maybe sending an HOD to the fortune teller?

Posted By: Etherea
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 19:42
had you seen this Tens?
https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf" rel="nofollow - https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf

Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 20:18
Originally posted by Etherea Etherea wrote:

had you seen this Tens?
https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf" rel="nofollow - https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf

Yup, can't find anything in there about how/where to make them though.

Posted By: Wartow
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 22:19
Do you have to climb REALLY high up in the Kerberos medal rankings?

http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events" rel="nofollow - http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events

I'm at Dominator of Kerberos I, but Lupia is at the next level of Annihilator of Kerberos I, does she have the discovery?

-------------

Posted By: Lupia
Date Posted: 14 Nov 2019 at 23:47
I wish I did.  I'm a bit short on having the research done however.

Posted By: Kuldjargh
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 01:48
Don't believe that this will be likely, as you can't send caravans to the fortune teller.

Date Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 18:02
Another failed experiment.

Attack a hellmouth with a commander equipped with a Battlebred and Fiendish Lance. Checked Discoveries, Researches and Paddock Production abilities. Np change to anything.

Posted By: Yitshak
Date Posted: 15 Nov 2019 at 18:19
There is a way to send stuff to the fortune teller, but I doubt it will work.

The way to do it is to send a diplo mission to her, then from the diplo movements page click on the co-ords of where the diplo's are heading (the FT) and select send resources. 

I am trying this (with little hope of success). If by some miracle it does work I will attack you all with demonheart thoroughbreds Wink

JK

-------------
Remember to be nice to the squirrel.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 00:51
Next experiment:

Sending both scouts & spies to the Fortress of Shadows and Temple of Reason. Hopefully some sort of relevant message ina bit under 2.5days.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 12:56
Well that (very expensive) experiment failed. All Enchantment school spells cast. No new discoveries, researches or crafting abilities.

Many thanks to those that helped out with ingredients etc.

Date Posted: 16 Nov 2019 at 19:09
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Do you have to climb REALLY high up in the Kerberos medal rankings?

http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events" rel="nofollow - http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events

I'm at Dominator of Kerberos I, but Lupia is at the next level of Annihilator of Kerberos I, does she have the discovery?

I remain with the belief that climbing to the highest possible level of medal is necessary for this discovery.  Ultimately, it be 1.5 to 2.0 million hearts of darkness to reach Annihilator of Kerberos V.  It does appear that this "cost" will make the discovery very difficult.

I wish you all well with your alternative experiments.

-------------

Date Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 14:22
Another experiment done with nothing new.
Scouts and Spies sent to Omen in Calumnex. Spies reported nothing while the Scouts reported 201 Shadow Mages and 14010 HoDs. Subsequent skinners sent there found nothing they could harvest. Looks like the HoDs are unharvestable.

Posted By: Asvenger
Date Posted: 17 Nov 2019 at 16:28
This is an interesting mystery/discovery - especially since Audrey so disappointing. What about sending some configuration of evilly armed troops to the Rift or the Omen - both sources of evil. Kudos for making and testing the new defensive enchantments - the excessively high cost of the needed shards compared to the defensive benefit kept me away. Count me in for pushing the Demonheart Mount envelope  

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 06:59
Next experiment underway.

Kristaal pointed out that there are 20 non-Demonheart mount crafted items that use HoDs. This is the same number of crafting researches needed to get the basic racial mount discovery. Working on crafting each of those now.

For those interested the items are:
  • Possesed Falchion
  • Wicked Bow
  • Fiendish Lance
  • Hellborn Tunic
  • Darkheart Ringmail
  • Platemail of the Void
  • Plus the various Shards and Essences which I have already made.
Going to be a fair bit of alterations to the crafting buildings in my test town LOL

Date Posted: 19 Nov 2019 at 14:21
All items produced - nothing new.

Date Posted: 20 Nov 2019 at 15:37
Army occupying Fortress of Shadows. Commander has Battlebred & Fiendish Lance. No changes anywhere that I can see.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 04:50
Have you made all the essences and shards in the same town? I made all the essences in one town, no result, next will try shards in same town. Also, I just completed all the new researches in a town, no discovery reward.

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2019 at 05:52
Originally posted by Asvenger Asvenger wrote:

Have you made all the essences and shards in the same town? I made all the essences in one town, no result, next will try shards in same town. Also, I just completed all the new researches in a town, no discovery reward.

Yes. All essences & shards made in the same town. Also made one of each item using a HoD (except the Demonheart mounts obviously) in that town. All the experiments have been done in the same town which has all research done and both Paddock & Horse Trainer at lvl 20.

Date Posted: 26 Nov 2019 at 22:25

Fresh from the GC.

-------------

Posted By: DeliciousJosh
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 07:36
So need Famine management discovered to unlock demon horse? Hmm

-------------

PublicRelations
HumanResources

Date Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 08:59
Not that i know of Josh. I think some folks have been not getting the Famine Management discovery when they should.
It could explain why I can't make them though :)

Posted By: Samalander
Date Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 18:13
Cry. I don't want them to fix famine management .  Have it in 2 towns .

Posted By: Hopper
Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 01:46
Has anybody tried it from a city with the four racial mounts discoveries?

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 01:59
hmm - I have one town that was elven and now human - has both racial mounts. Does anyone have a town with all four racial mounts?

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 07:50
I don't.

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:51
I do ;-)

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 11:53
I'll let some space for a horse trainer, and send to ditto city the necessary items to fit the needs of the relevant demoneheart

Date Posted: 02 Dec 2019 at 14:12
Originally posted by Hopper Hopper wrote:

I'll let some space for a horse trainer, and send to ditto city the necessary items to fit the needs of the relevant demoneheart

Thanks Hopper

Date Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 01:12
First try, no result!

Dwarf city with all four racial discoveries, Horse Trainer, all magic and crafting research completed.
Res inventory with necessary items for Demonhead battlemule…

Now trying to see if a horse item of the other three races changes the landscape (short of the shards necessary to build them, tho!)

tbc

Date Posted: 17 Feb 2020 at 10:38
Re-reading the initial post: shouldn't we elaborate on the hint to a "ritual" in order to change racial mount into demonheart?

It could mean we have to get a magic discovery, unlocking a specific spell?

Date Posted: 07 May 2020 at 17:13
Sent thieves, scouts and spies to each of the different type of Hellmouths. Nothing.

Posted By: zolvon
Date Posted: 12 May 2020 at 13:49
That makes me wonder...

Has anyone sent scouts and/or spies to all the 4 mysterious spots,(Duraz Karag, Heart of corruption, Misted lands and The Rift) to have them all scouted/spied within a certain time frame. eg: within a day, week or month and with the appropriate research. ??

Bearing in mind that Duraz Karag, Audrey and the Rift all have multiple unusual squares.

Posted By: Salamander
Date Posted: 14 May 2020 at 04:23
  GM. Stormcrow said on GC that someone got it .  Then abandoned 

Date Posted: 14 May 2020 at 04:32

GM Stormcrow> @Gruul - It's quite high on my priority list. We actually have a player who got Demonheart Mounts, but subsequently abandoned. Now, that might be a programmitic issue, or it might just be that no one else has got there. But - X years on - I kinda think I need to look at it again.

Date Posted: 14 May 2020 at 06:24
Was that in his recent visit to GC Salamander?

Date Posted: 14 May 2020 at 22:33
last night right before I posted

Date Posted: 19 May 2020 at 15:39
Interesting post of GM Stormcrow, indeed!

Who is @Gruul? let's find what he said, and entice a GM to tell "dem devious devs" to hint to a possibility of discovery.

A devious way of launching players towards another errand?
(berries, fruit, night diamond have been first hinted to, then much, much later implemented!)
(skysplinters have been launched, slightly tuned/amended...)

Let's keep a look!

In summary, we could still have fun playing this game, probably?

Date Posted: 20 May 2020 at 03:42
that's the spirit - just a clue or two will kep us going for a long time

Date Posted: 21 May 2020 at 16:01
Anyone have the following combination in one of their cities?

Level 20 paddock
Level 20 horse trainer
Level 20 runemaster

And in addition...

How many of Hearts of Darkness in the city?
How many mana crystals (all varieties)?  What is magic ranking?
Some of each shard and essence present in the city?
  • The crystals were released at the same time as the new horses.
My fear... you must have enough Hearts of Darkness to ascend to the top level of the current "event":  https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events   

Lupia is up top (Annihilator) with Ryklaw who has abandoned.  Did anyone taking a Ryklaw city notice the discovery?

-------------

Date Posted: 21 May 2020 at 21:13
Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

Anyone have the following combination in one of their cities?

Level 20 paddock
Level 20 horse trainer
Level 20 runemaster

And in addition...

How many of Hearts of Darkness in the city?
How many mana crystals (all varieties)?  What is magic ranking?
Some of each shard and essence present in the city?
  • The crystals were released at the same time as the new horses.
My fear... you must have enough Hearts of Darkness to ascend to the top level of the current "event":  https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Events   

Lupia is up top (Annihilator) with Ryklaw who has abandoned.  Did anyone taking a Ryklaw city notice the discovery?

Paddock, Horse Trainer & Runemaster all at lvl 20
338 HoDs in town - Queller of Kerberos III
At least one of each shard and essence in the town
6 of each Mana Crystals and Magic Ranking 455 (14,759,553)
No discovery and they have not silently been added to my production abilities.

Very unlikely that I will ever have the number of HoDs needed to get to Annihilator lvl so if that is what is needed I will retire from the chase.

Date Posted: 22 May 2020 at 10:39
Lots of open questions there!

Was it effectively Ryklaw who got the ability?

If this was linked with some leadership in HoD/Kerberos challenge? (In which case Lupia might have some sttory to tell!)

Demons announced with the mana crystals: would sending some, with (racial?) mounts to Audrey send back Demon mounts as Melders? (Did Ryklaw was active in the last — very disapppointing — Audrey activity!)

Posted By: Thor 2
Date Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 05:32
i am scouring illy and checking the devs pockets for info if i find out ill post

Date Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 13:52
Sadly no story to tell here, though I keep on gathering the hearts.  I have about 150k in storage now so 167k more to go to the next level...  I'll try out wartow's idea, knocking down cottages now.

Posted By: Jejune
Date Posted: 25 Apr 2021 at 23:52
I think that Ryklaw is the player who unlocked the ability. It's just an educated guess, but based on his Kerberos ranking and the fact that he abandoned, I thin kit's pretty clear. There are still 4 Ryklaw cities under Ascn control. It's also possible that someone in Ascn already captured the city with the discovery.

Ascn, or someone in Ascn might very well have the city and its discovery. In my opinion, if only one player and city has ever achieved it, I think the owner of that player's cities should at least let the community know. Those cities are incredibly valuable -- perhaps the most valuable in the game -- and shoulld never get auto-deleted.

-------------
https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/p/394156" rel="nofollow">

Date Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 18:41
I reviewed the growth charts for https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Growth/180216" rel="nofollow - Ryklaw .  His build and trade scores are significantly higher than https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Growth/258735" rel="nofollow - mine but the rest is comparable.  https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Growth/259419" rel="nofollow - Lupia is also behind on trade scores but is closer to Ryklaw in build score than I am.  

-------------

Posted By: Jejune
Date Posted: 27 Apr 2021 at 01:28
I think the only way to confirm if Ryklaw's Kerberos ranking is ultimately the thing that unlocks the discoveries is to crowdscourse HoDs into whoever is closest to achieving his rank and see if it unlocks the discovery. If we organized a multi-alliance effort to slay the Underworld and collect them into one pile of a person who is already close, we could probably find out quickly.

Who knows -- if the server went to war with the Tower, maybe we'd also unlock some other things?

-------------
https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/a/p/394156" rel="nofollow">

Posted By: Darifal
Date Posted: 18 Aug 2021 at 10:47
I killed throng size Underword units with two division fully equipped T2 cavalry.
Equipment:
  • 1+60+60 Dwarven Battle Mule
  • 1+60+60 Fiendish Lance
  • 1+60+60 Plate of the Void
  • Horse trainer lvl18
No discovery, no luck.
I thought that those Mules become Demonheart Battle Mules when everything else, what troops geared, was demonheart crafted :(

-------------
Darifal of Æsir

Posted By: Rill
Date Posted: 21 Aug 2021 at 09:14
Is Ryklaw the one who engineered a city with one of each of the racial mounts? (By having it successively captured by players of different races and then completing crafting researches.)

Has anyone else tried this?

Posted By: Solanar
Date Posted: 24 Aug 2021 at 18:21
What I remember most about Ryklaw was that he had the Famine Management discovery in ALL of his cities, by chain capturing from his other account. 

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 15:31
I just levelled up to Annihilator of Kerberos II.  Only thing that happened was that I got the upgraded medal and 317k hearts of darkness disappeared.Cry

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:34
I did achieve in two different cities the 'discovery' of the four racial special gear (mount and sword).

No special reaward to be expected…

I'm known as Hopper on these forums and, in the game, as well as different vets in computer science names, and Ibn

Regards to all curious, persistent, nosy Illy players!

-------------
aka ibn(whatever), or computer science developers…

Date Posted: 21 Nov 2021 at 16:37
Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?

-------------

Posted By: Silea
Date Posted: 30 Nov 2021 at 02:41
Do not think that will help any.   What solves these discoveries are some rare action that no one knows.   There are many discoveries out there that no one knows and most are now convinced are broken so no one really tries anymore.

Date Posted: 05 Dec 2021 at 15:15

Shouldn't we build a collaborative help to get Lupia to the highest level of Kerberos Annihilator ?

Thanks Hopper but if there is an Annihilator V and the required amounts keep on increasing at the same rate, there is no way I will have enough storage.  I don't think this is the way to get the mounts.

Date Posted: 07 Dec 2021 at 16:50
It seems Annihilator medals should stop at level III, with quantities matched by a level 20 warehouse. I do think we should shuttle HoD, in a joint attempt,  to any Lupia's city of her choice, in order to close the challenge set by the devs with Underworld/HoD spoils and see what happens: end of Underworld spawning, more happenings?

Your views are welcome!

Hopper, etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 19:22
Does anyone have a city with more than TWO different race-based horse discoveries?  How about all FOUR discoveries?

The best I have is just two.  I wonder if more is necessary to unlock the demon horses.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 Mar 2022 at 22:10
I have managed to get a couple of cities with all eight 'racial' discoveries (horses and swords).
No reward or discovery. Ouch
It was a long work, very disappointing.

Definitely not the right track for demonheart or special gear!

Hopper (atm Ada and IbnBattuta)

-------------

Posted By: Ordo
Date Posted: 31 Mar 2022 at 14:55
I don't think it's about quantity of Hearts

Date Posted: 11 Sep 2022 at 13:12
Stubborn (probably foolish) diplo visits to Fortune Tellers seems to have triggered a new Old Crone visit, to a city, which I quickly equipped with 5 tentacles for each 4 races, sent a messenger to Duraz Karag, got the old (stale?) message warning I should brace up for next HoD beating.

Would any players interested into solving the riddle be ready to lose lots of units on HoD and make a new attempt?

Ada, aka as Ibn(...), for more years than this game should be worth of! (But I've become an adddict!)

-------------

Posted By: zolvon
Date Posted: 12 Sep 2022 at 22:02
I suspect the Rift may be connected Demonheart mounts and to the Heart Of Corruption. 

I sent 5 Allembine spies in an army to occupy the Occult Obelisk, they were eventually attacked and destroyed by Underworlders and coincidentally about that same time corrupted squares around Audrey increased by 30. I also sent Allembine spies to a fortune teller, but nothing happened.

Food for thought...

Date Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 08:06
I'm sending 20 rogues to four of the five spots on The Rift (more tahn 1 day to land) and 10 waysmen to [6-25|623] in Wolgast due to land in 11hrs.

Let's see what happens, and chjeck if this accelerates Audrey's growth.?

-------------

Posted By: kodabear
Date Posted: 13 Sep 2022 at 14:55
this link shows how many sqs are Corrupted and how many are left to for it to start. pretty sure it was made by ubluntu 

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KAj9waudZUlRQn9Vv9ODe9RWwV6awkwQa6C5fNbxTzM/edit#gid=700826357" rel="nofollow - http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KAj9waudZUlRQn9Vv9ODe9RWwV6awkwQa6C5fNbxTzM/edit#gid=700826357

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 13:22
It seems the site no longer updates! Ouch

-------------

Date Posted: 14 Sep 2022 at 15:12

It seems the site no longer updates! Ouch

You want me to look into getting something set up as part of Illystuff?

Probably be a small userscript to gather the data so people can submit it as and when they want. Don't think the info is in the world map feed so would need to come from a scan of the actual map in-game.

Tens

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 10:11
It would certainly help! thanks!

And you're right the World map doesn't help about HoD corrupt squares, so it needs to come from a scan of the actual map in-game.

Apart from the corrupt spots of Audrey, it could be interesting to investigate a new (afaik) feature: on quite a few spots, on spoils from anatomies, there is an icon of Melders, sitting, invisible to scouts, and atm, harmless.
e.g. https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-992/-816/10" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-992/-816/10

Best regards,

Hopper/IbnBattuta/Ada

-------------

Date Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 12:01

It would certainly help! thanks!

And you're right the World map doesn't help about HoD corrupt squares, so it needs to come from a scan of the actual map in-game.

Apart from the corrupt spots of Audrey, it could be interesting to investigate a new (afaik) feature: on quite a few spots, on spoils from anatomies, there is an icon of Melders, sitting, invisible to scouts, and atm, harmless.
e.g. https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-992/-816/10" rel="nofollow - https://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/World/Map/-992/-816/10

Best regards,

Hopper/IbnBattuta/Ada

I'll get started on the HoD corrupt squares this evening.
Regarding the Melders. Examining the underlying data they seem to be classed as moving units which is why scouts don't see them. if you look at the icon closely there is a directional arrow that sometimes changes direction as you change zoom level. That makes me think that this is a glitch in the data not something that is supposed to be happening. I'll get a ticket put in about it in a bit.

Tens

Posted By: kodabear
Date Posted: 15 Sep 2022 at 13:12
this bug has been there for a very long time now. I cant say for sure if the devs are aware of it. 

Posted By: Janos Myr
Date Posted: 16 Sep 2022 at 12:44
Greetings. I don't think diplomats are the solution to the Rift (if it's any way connected to the Demonheart mounts) I've sent caravans with different goods and some armies and they all get the same message as the diplomats. Maybe the right item(s) needs to be sent? Or an army with the right equipment?

As for the Heart of Corruption, I've sent an army to occupy the square the Melder icon moves over and it got attacked and still gets attacked in regular intervals. And every attack consist of two simultaneous waves. After the first all the other attacks so far were empty and contain no troops. (originaly it had 90 and 70 husks attack my troops)

Date Posted: 01 Oct 2022 at 13:41
What is the most mana that you have in any one town?  I have 100m+ in several, but I'm sure that is true for many long time players who have had nothing better to do with their mana over the years.  I'm just wondering, with the creation of these mana crystals, if a high quantity of mana in one town is needed to unlock the discovery?  

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 00:58
My best is 100- in mana...

I suspect that the discovery was set before mana crystals were made available. So, if the mystery was solvable, it shouldn't be linked with the and mana amount?

-------------

Date Posted: 02 Oct 2022 at 03:01
My potential theory is what would happen if you sent a bunch of crystals to one city and then converted them to mana?  I'm hoping to hear from others that have more than 100m mana on their thoughts.  Does anyone have more than 150m or 200m mana?

-------------

Date Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 03:10
Notice in the document released ( http://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf" rel="nofollow - https://assets.illyriad.net/www/ReleaseEquipmentNotes.pdf ) there are references to several factions.  Is there anything to this?

-------------

Posted By: Janos Myr
Date Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 15:52
I think it's just lore. The expensive enchanted items are devised by the College of Silence. The prerequisite items have different faction origins. Demonheart mont descriptions don't mention who invented them only that there is a ritual.

Posted By: thor
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 09:43

I am making an offer to all you crafting hunters

ON THE 24/11/2020 Thor collected EVERYTHING that is KNOWN in ILLy he has it all.

The only things i dont have are the 9 unknown items which i am offering a tome for each 1 i dont need to know how you got it i just want it in the collection

Ancient Pattern Armour
Demonheart Battle Mule
Demonheart Battlebred
Demonheart Thoroughbred
Demonheart War Wolf
Dwarven Champion's
Elven Spirit Bow
Orc Marauder's Sword
Master-Crafted Chainmail

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 15:53
Some of us, crafting hunters, but mainly mysteries/discoveries obsessive bums
  • haven't, afaik, got the ability to to craft and sell any of these items :-(
  • I (as Lady Ada in Dlords, aka IbnBattuta in Ache, former IbnSenna, and else, from WET times) believe 'dem devious devs' manage these potential dicoveries by hand, so that our endeavours lack efficiency
  • given these notes, we think that the awakening of HoD/Audrey won't happen while Spring Tourney will be spending lots of Prestige. However, once tourney is over, sending a mass suicide attack onto Audrey might wakens the beast, and set forth the following steps on cities, haviong been warned to gear up, try and keep tentacles from escaping. There's a bunch of cities which are ready to organize a few defensive tacticts.
  • Any coordinated help will be welcome!
Best regards, enjoy Spring Tourney, and overall Illy's eco-system!

Hopper, Ada, Ibn*

-------------

Posted By: ES2
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:03
There is a fundamental issue with the community effort to gain demon mounts. That a player and then an alliance held these mounts and never was the ability to obtain the technology shared.

With that in mind, if I held possession I would definitely be spreading misinformation within the community on what to work towards to unlock the technology. Imo, there should be a general lack of trust for whatever the community pulls together to narrow down what pathway for the discovery. 

I fully believe there are a couple people that have the technology. The fact it isn’t being discovered by others should highlight more so that these community efforts may be suffering some intentional misdirection.

-------------
Eternal Fire

Date Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:34
I hope you don't include me in either the group spreading dis-information or the ones that have solved it but won't say.

I've been very open about all the attempts I made to solve it and have posted here about what I tried and the results.

On at least two occaisions that I'm certain of (I saw it myself) a player said in GC that they had solved it but wouldn't tell me because I had them blocked - I didn't but they thought I did. I'm of the opinion that they haven't due mainly to conversations with SC which implied there were none of those mounts 'in game' at the time.

Tens

Posted By: ES2
Date Posted: 30 Jan 2023 at 17:54
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

I hope you don't include me in either the group spreading dis-information or the ones that have solved it but won't say.

I'm not labeling anyone specifically. I certainly would spread dis-information if I held the technology.

Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

On at least two occaisions that I'm certain of (I saw it myself) a player said in GC that they had solved it but wouldn't tell me because I had them blocked - I didn't but they thought I did. I'm of the opinion that they haven't due mainly to conversations with SC which implied there were none of those mounts 'in game' at the time.

Tens

A player did unlock the technology before. Rough estimates say it came into ASCN's possession at one point (Devs did verify in a gc conversation at the time that a town did have it) and may have been lost after Ryklaw left the game and his towns sieged/razed.

-------------
Eternal Fire

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net