FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Player Run Tournaments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 04:31
I would like to put in a comment as a very satisfied "customer."  Ubluntu did a great job with the tournament and made it very easy for me to coordinate the participants.  He was very accommodating to my requests and responsive to the minor concerns that arose along the way, primarily due to user error or misunderstandings.

Thanks ubluntu for an outstanding tournament, and I hope other people take advantage of this opportunity!
Pellinell View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pellinell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 05:01
Yes, you actually can do a PvP using API keys.

I'm sure that the hunting tourney was fun for those that enjoy hunting. I have no doubt Ubluntu does a great job! And worth the price....if you like hunting NPCs. I prefer a different prey so to speak.
Ptolemy View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ptolemy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2015 at 03:54
To each his own.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic