Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PA and Champ declare war against Valar
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPA and Champ declare war against Valar

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>
Author
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 218
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:18
EOM my opinions are biased... But so are many others who post here. Everyone has alterer motives.
Back to Top
Brids17 View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2010
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 1483
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:20
Originally posted by lorre lorre wrote:

i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?


I was under the impression they were all feints.
Back to Top
lorre View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Location: Groot Kortrijk
Status: Offline
Points: 444
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:25
Originally posted by Brids17 Brids17 wrote:

Originally posted by lorre lorre wrote:

i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?


I was under the impression they were all feints.
not all of them
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to Top
LordOfTheSwamp View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011
Location: Swamp of Fyrgis
Status: Offline
Points: 481
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:32
I'm sure the ranting is all good fun but... can someone please explain *why* this has happened - without calling people warmongers or otherwise throwing insults around?

I'm aware that Lorre a while ago decided that Valar were all evil and deserved to be vilified - basically because Valar didn't throw duQ to the wolves (or to Lorre's cronies) when duQ behaved like an *rse. (And lets be honest - duQ did behave like an *rse, which is why the Valar eventually threw him out. Interestingly, Valar had another player behave like a jerk about the same time, and threw him out immediately - presumably the fact that never became a public issue made it easier to deal with?)

I'm equally aware that a lot of Valar are now denouncing Lorre as a warmonger, and assuming that everything that doesn't go the way Valar want is part of some big plot by the "evil" Lorre, or by H?. I see no evidence that Lorre is evil - I got the feeling that he was an idealist who got carried away (duQ behaved like a jerk, Lorre wanted a righteous crusade and so started to stir up trouble - good intentions, but little tact or thought). And as far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with H?

I'm also aware that a while ago one of PA leaders had a bash at the Valar, and the Valar launched a series of retaliations to make it clear that was a bad idea. No sieges, nothing extreme, and I thought that had all blown over. (I don't believe this has all come about because someone in PA had his ego bruised? That sounds too petty.)

I'm also aware that the Valar recently took in a refugee of, shall we say, "low repute" - Spirit/Roller. I have no idea why people Spirit/Roller has a bad rep - it's just a few comments I've picked up. Presumably he has annoyed people in the past, but no-one has ever explained this to me how/why.

So, I know there's a lot I don't understand. And rather than start to call people names, can I therefore just say:

Please. Can someone explain all this in a sane and level-headed way?
"A boy is building sandcastles on a beach. You go and kick down his castle. You could say that it only reflects how you play with sandcastles. Others may think it reflects who you are." - Ander.
Back to Top
Kilotov of DokGthung View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster


Joined: 07 Jun 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 723
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:34
mhe..
by Jove,  i just hope you know in what trouble you put yourselfs and your alliances.
we all know this aint MK or TMM.
 this cant turn into a holy crusade.
overreacting over minor offences and justified casus belli are 2 different things.
you should know that Champ + PA cant deal whit a militarized  ally like velar alone.
this recalls the DB issue. may you will get hoisted by your petard.
you where to hasty.
now lets see... what happens.

Back to Top
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 218
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:43

No I admit Lorre is not evil, Lord of the Swamp, but even you have to admit she has gone too far wwith the things she has said and done... As for Roller and Spirit this has nothing to do with them, sure there were rummours about the whole alt thing, but those turned out to be untrue by Brids.

As for H? helping Lorre? I doubt Lorre and AA would attack Valar alone....  This is Lorre's and AA's crusaude against Valar. For whaterver reason they have (and I am sure they will try to justify it) it is an attack against Valr, whom is not the agresor.

Back to Top
lorre View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jun 2010
Location: Groot Kortrijk
Status: Offline
Points: 444
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:43
Originally posted by LordOfTheSwamp LordOfTheSwamp wrote:

I'm sure the ranting is all good fun but... can someone please explain *why* this has happened - without calling people warmongers or otherwise throwing insults around?

I'm aware that Lorre a while ago decided that Valar were all evil and deserved to be vilified - basically because Valar didn't throw duQ to the wolves (or to Lorre's cronies) when duQ behaved like an *rse. (And lets be honest - duQ did behave like an *rse, which is why the Valar eventually threw him out. Interestingly, Valar had another player behave like a jerk about the same time, and threw him out immediately - presumably the fact that never became a public issue made it easier to deal with?)

I'm equally aware that a lot of Valar are now denouncing Lorre as a warmonger, and assuming that everything that doesn't go the way Valar want is part of some big plot by the "evil" Lorre, or by H?. I see no evidence that Lorre is evil - I got the feeling that he was an idealist who got carried away (duQ behaved like a jerk, Lorre wanted a righteous crusade and so started to stir up trouble - good intentions, but little tact or thought). And as far as I'm aware this has nothing to do with H?

I'm also aware that a while ago one of PA leaders had a bash at the Valar, and the Valar launched a series of retaliations to make it clear that was a bad idea. No sieges, nothing extreme, and I thought that had all blown over. (I don't believe this has all come about because someone in PA had his ego bruised? That sounds too petty.)

I'm also aware that the Valar recently took in a refugee of, shall we say, "low repute" - Spirit/Roller. I have no idea why people Spirit/Roller has a bad rep - it's just a few comments I've picked up. Presumably he has annoyed people in the past, but no-one has ever explained this to me how/why.

So, I know there's a lot I don't understand. And rather than start to call people names, can I therefore just say:

Please. Can someone explain all this in a sane and level-headed way?


spirit/roller was in skull&bones he send a siege at me when the counters came he fled to curse, curse was actually throwing it on an accord with us to just let his preatorians to be destroyed instead of losing everything we agreed but then he fled to valar so thats the thing of spirit/roller.
the attack on rainstorm was because he razed a city of spirit just when he enterd valar.
so thats bassicly it.
The battlefield is a scene of constant chaos. The winner will be the one who controls that chaos, both his own and the enemies.
Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to Top
Manannan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Avatar

Joined: 22 Mar 2011
Location: Mystical Mists
Status: Offline
Points: 576
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:43
Originally posted by LordOfTheSwamp LordOfTheSwamp wrote:

Please. Can someone explain all this in a sane and level-headed way?

Gather round boys and girls. Uncle Manannan is going to tell a story. Who wants to hear a tale about love, war, betrayal and battles...


A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.....



Oh wait... That's Star Wars! 

My bad! LOL


Doesn't look good... doesn't look bad either!

"Manananananananananan, so long Sir, and thanks for all the fish." ~ St.Jude
Back to Top
<Squill> View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2011
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 218
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:45
So Lorre you admit you attacked Vallar ..... Sure you say that it was for a "good
Back to Top
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Avatar

Joined: 23 May 2011
Status: Offline
Points: 1005
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2011 at 21:46
Originally posted by lorre lorre wrote:

i uhm dont even know where to start on this one <.< shall we say it is payback for the attacks on rainstorm?


Which were paybacks for Raistorms attacks on the VALAR.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 36>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd.