Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Oscar Nominations for best faux! and trolling LH
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOscar Nominations for best faux! and trolling LH

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Llyorn Of Jaensch View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:26
Originally posted by Lionz Heartz Lionz Heartz wrote:

If you think that I will stop posting in-game alliance information; YOU are wrong about that.

This MISSION of theirs was more about revealing the spy in their alliance and my account name in game. That was their mission and it failed. The fake spy, created this plan right after my spy revealed their alliance chat logs.

In all honesty, I feel I have won in this situation. I am in these group of players head so much, that they had to collaborate a mission that failed. All this mission proved was that the fake spy and the others involved in the OP's opening post are far more likely to lie about stuff than me.

I knew that the alliance chat was fake, I decided too reveal the info for the hell of it. Till the spy actually gave me some real info, perhaps things would have changed.

You see the fake spy told me he or she had some secret H? information on his PC that he or she saved. He or she told me this information would be given to me. I replied to say once I am given this information, I would reveal the spy name and perhaps my in-game name. Until the fake spy realized I would not just give up my in-game name or other spies name for the hell of it; he or she decided to make up an alliance chat spoof to once again see if this info would reveal the spies name and mine as well. The fake spy thought (LOL) this chat log would be insider enough for me reveal the said spies name (LOL again). But the spy was WRONG, I was still waiting for the other insider promised...

The mission the fake spy tried, failed. He or she had realized that I would never give up my in-game name or the other spies name (still was waiting for this H? insider info on your PC saved LOL). The fake spy proved to have no real insider information and gave up the mission to create this thread.

GM SC did take a side. But it is no shock that an elitist community that came from EVE, would react in the same breath as the H? alliance.

loser *coughs*

Dhenna View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:31
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

/me loves this game

Excuse me, but how is this taking sides? Looks to me like Windypigeon is only enjoying the game and meta-game ongoings?

He is just a spectator applauding a good performance.
Dhenna View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:35
Also, brilliantly played, all of you (especially LoJ with his "I need to talk to a Curse member NOW!", "Any Curse members on atm???", "Harry, I'm not happy with you at all!" in Global.

/applaud
Selissa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:36
Originally posted by Dhenna Dhenna wrote:

Also, brilliantly played, all of you (especially LoJ with his "I need to talk to a Curse member NOW!", "Any Curse members on atm???", "Harry, I'm not happy with you at all!" in Global.

/applaud

Yeah, I loved that one too!
Selissa
Proud member of Curse of the Wolves

I'm an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo straight!
Aneirin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 18:41
I have removed the content of this post as this thread is no longer a laughing matter

Edited by Aneirin - 24 Jun 2011 at 20:15
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 19:04

And for GM Stormcrow, it would be for your best interest if you take a neutral stance in this game or The_Dude may have been right about the devs favoring certain players in the game over others. It would not be the first time GMs have been corrupted.
I'm not taking any sides whatsoever and had no idea that this whole thing was going on - contrary to popular belief I'm not omniscient and don't have time to read most of what is posted in the forums, nor do I (or any other dev) spend any time whatsoever on the intricacies of inter-alliance politics.  We don't, frankly, care about the detail in any way whatsoever; it's of supreme disinterest to us.

There will always be tinfoilers who read GM involvement into anything and everything we do or so - my comment signifies nothing more than that I love the meta-game (regardless of where it comes from) and I believe that the newly revealed existence of a concerted cross-alliance disinformation programme shows a lot about the depth of gameplay available in Illyriad.

Regarding those players who believe devs favour certain players in the game and are corruptible, may I suggest that you save all of us some time and quit Illyriad now?  

There's nothing we'll ever be able to say or do that'll convince you otherwise, and the minute we feel that irrational and unsubstantiated accusations of this nature are being thrown around to the detriment of the game as a whole, we're simply going to start banning the players making them.

Regards,

SC
Lionz Heartz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 19:07
Ok ban me [EDIT: Inappropriate Language Removed by SC]! I do not need this community at all and keep on making threads about me, never liked you GM SC and your EVE community.

Edited by GM Stormcrow - 24 Jun 2011 at 19:39
Nokigon View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Historian

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 19:22
Well said.
EDIT: I posted this before I could see LH's comment. I meant my Well Said to SC, DEFINITELY not LH's little strop.

Edited by Nokigon - 24 Jun 2011 at 19:23
StJude View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 19:26

Well played Harry and Co. I do believe we just heard the death knell of LH.
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2011 at 19:40

Ok ban me [EDIT: Inappropriate Language Removed by SC]! I do not need this community at all and keep on making threads about me, never liked you GM SC and your EVE community.
Hi LH,

If you'd like to close your Illyriad accounts, please open a Petition requesting deletion and it'll get actioned.  If you'd also like to close your forum account, please let us know as well.

Regards,

SC
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic