illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Open Letter to RUM and Iron

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Lil Dingus View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lil Dingus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 02:04
I am Yuki
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 02:11
Yuki is me
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 12:42
I am Yuki also and I can prove it since I am wearing panties!
AKA Agalloch The Rude
Hucbold View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hucbold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 14:25
I am Yuki.... sorry.... I meant Spartacus
spektor View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spektor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2019 at 22:04
Originally posted by Hucbold Hucbold wrote:

I am Yuki.... sorry.... I meant Spartacus

Wrong meme
runelord View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote runelord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 17:33
Originally posted by Jamie Jamie wrote:

"No one owns abandoned accounts" Alliances tend to own abandoned accounts when said account is left. "Peace offers usually work better when things are actually offered." If RUM wants to demand something reasonable then they can go ahead but I doubt they will make an effort.

As of midnight server time on the day a vast leader mails rum then both rum and iron will ceasefire for 4 days to discuss terms!!!!!

However there are troops and diplo's in the field and cannot be stopped ..... but no new forces would leave

As I am actually making a post I will take the time to counter vasts frequent comments made against us...

1) the mail I received at the start of this was opened at 6:30am and passed to the city owner.... they are on a different time zone and generally 6hrs behind - within that time frame it had been attacked twice and more incoming...... ILLY NEVER MOVES AT THAT SPEED UNLESS WAR WAS WANTED
2) vast moans about attacking small accounts.... yet vyxyn suffered 5 constant days of diplo and military attacks, she only has 3 cities!!!!
3) vast states that accounts suffered attacks after leaving them but rum was not informed that they wanted to leave the conflict... we decided to continue sending on goldenlion purely because jenny the rogue left on 18/12 and returned 23/12 once we stopped sending diplomats at her....
Izezworth informed us he was leaving and had military forces heading his way it was agreed he would be rebuilt if he was bombarded and suffered 2 or 3 bombardments whilst messengers were heading that way and he was rebuilt and given prestige to do so
4) Iron only declared war AFTER Tcol had razed 3 outlying Rum cities in Elgea this was even after Aga contacting Grom about their involvement
5) Vast state we are bullying and bigger then them.. however at onset of war they where the larger alliance
6) Vast's smaller members were very happy in the first 3 weeks sending troops and diplomats at ALL members of RUM yet complain when we start to send in retaliation!!
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 21:25
Originally posted by runelord runelord wrote:

3) vast states that accounts suffered attacks after leaving them but rum was not informed that they wanted to leave the conflict...
You were informed of Aileas'/ Kiandra's non-combatant status prior to more attacks being launched on her. That is why you recalled the siege of her keppen town.

4) Iron only declared war AFTER Tcol had razed 3 outlying Rum cities in Elgea this was even after Aga contacting Grom about their involvement

And... at that point, VAST had been diploed, direct attacked and blockaded by Iron forces. 

5) Vast state we are bullying and bigger then them.. however at onset of war they where the larger alliance

By what metric? Sure, we probably had more troops than you but that's more a failing of your own readiness... and the reason why you had to get bailed out by Iron.

6) Vast's smaller members were very happy in the first 3 weeks sending troops and diplomats at ALL members of RUM yet complain when we start to send in retaliation!!

Aileas/ Kiandra was 30 days inactive when you had sieges land on her. Jenny the Unready was a one town account in elgea. Forgive me when I doubt that either of them had anything to do with attacking you.

On another note, you still have yet to attack me, runelord. After all this time, do my towns still make you quake in your boots? Hurry up and grow a set.

Nice one to Jack Sparrow for actually sending troops at me.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2019 at 23:14
What are you going to give us in exchange for limiting our options? Demanding something from me without offering anything yourself sounds like you're demanding my surrender. Surrendering is for losers. I have never lost. I won't surrender anything.
I am not amused.
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 02:59
I challenge you to a surrendering competition. First to surrender to the other person wins. As you've never lost, you'll of course surrender immediately.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
KarL Aegis View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KarL Aegis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2019 at 04:28
Originally posted by eowan the short eowan the short wrote:

I challenge you to a surrendering competition. First to surrender to the other person wins. As you've never lost, you'll of course surrender immediately.

No stakes means nothing is lost.
I am not amused.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic