illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Goals

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
viperone View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viperone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Goals
    Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 18:09
After much thought and deliberation I (Viperone) have left Iron alliance to pursue other goals in Illyriad.  Since Iron is a military alliance my new goals would not be compatible with a military play style.  I have no intentions of rejoining Iron, although I have some great friends there, and shall remain friends with many of them during my tenure in Illy.  It has been an exciting time and rekindled my interests in Illy.  Four years of basically non stop wars has taken its toll, so it is time to step back and enjoy a bit of farmville.  Looking forward to learning new aspects of Illyriad and my new adventures.

Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2019 at 19:27
YARR! wishes you the best on your new journey.
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2019 at 12:15
Come join the quest to complete the Heart of Corruption!  It is a great way to relieve that post-war gold burn.
Jug View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2019 at 05:07
You've earned it Viperone.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic