Topic ClosednCrow Ursor Directive

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
Author
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2013 at 23:25
Lol....
RU actually claiming an alliance has no right to militarily influence what happens in a region it has members in.  Whilst claiming someone who is forcing people out of that region have the right to do what they do?

Cowards should not make threats, and moaning that someone stands against such threats is simply even more cowardly.
Mona Lisa View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 00:07
Originally posted by roughneck roughneck wrote:

And here I thought the Illyriad Peace Patrol didn't exist. I guess it's play our way or else after all.

Well, I think anyone may play anyway they so choose, just like in all things, certain choices have certain consequences.  I think Harry's post just pointed out the ... consequences.  It is a sandbox afterall . . .
Sisren View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 01:33
Originally posted by Mona Lisa Mona Lisa wrote:

And here I thought the Illyriad Peace Patrol didn't exist. I guess it's play our way or else after all.

Well, I think anyone may play anyway they so choose, just like in all things, certain choices have certain consequences.  I think Harry's post just pointed out the ... consequences.  It is a sandbox afterall . . .

consequences is a good word.  some people say that it is like physics - but my observation is that the reaction is not always the opposite, and rarely equal.
Gossip Boy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 01:55
Originally posted by Sisren Sisren wrote:

consequences is a good word.  some people say that it is like physics - but my observation is that the reaction is not always the opposite, and rarely equal.
someone watches a lot of drama films Wink
Elessar2
[08:34]<Rill> when you've just had part of your brain taken out, you lack a certain amount of credibility
<KillerPoodle> I can say anything I like and it is impossible to prove or disprove
Juswin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 01:59
The identity is hidden but I can guess the probable involved parties here haha. 

And a very laudable action by nCrow! As a resident of Ursor, this is very welcome news! :)
roughneck View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 02:04

So rather than the IPP it's more like playground monitor? Confused
Hadus View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 02:29

So rather than the IPP it's more like playground monitor? Confused

This is what roughneck is saying: It's okay to use power to get what you want from weaker players, but it's not okay to stand up for the weaker players when they get attacked. The aggressors get to choose their targets, and the targets have to play by their rules or face ridicule.

It's like when a schoolyard bully takes advantage of his size and strength to pick on smaller kids, but when they get help from an adult they are labeled "tattle tails" and picked on. It's an insult on the surface level, but it's actually just whining and complaining from the bullies who are upset that they aren't in control.

"Play our way or don't play at all" is exactly what the aggresive Ursor players are doing by forcing exile, and it is ironic and hypocritical that you would call out nCrow for this and not them.
ES2 View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 02:34
This was tried before on a similar scale, where The Mal Motshans threatened to eliminate players if they didn't leave or join up. 
Eternal Fire
Ossian View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:07
Great title for a movie. Don't you think?

(puts on deep movie announcer voice)
The bad guys were looking for defencless newbe settlers to bully and pull faces at...but they found:
"THE URSOR DIRECTIVE"

Starring (EOM) Harry as ................................................ Jason Bourne Wink
Darkwords View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2013 at 10:43
 Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 10>
  Share Topic