illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Move the buildings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Viror View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Move the buildings
    Posted: 25 Jun 2022 at 20:10
Hello people of Illyriad, this is the first post I write!
I've been playing for a couple of years and I came up with a suggestion (nothing about the gameplay):

it would simply be nice to be able to move your existing buildings to other spots without having to demolish and rebuild them.
For me, the aesthetics of the city is important, and I often find myself thinking that I want a certain building in another spot, but the very idea of having to demolish and rebuild it discourages me!
On the one hand I can understand the realism of having to design the shape of the city from the beginning, but often you don't think about that at the starting of the city, or when you conquer a city and find all the buildings in disorder!

Here is my proposal, a small feature for most, a great improvement for a compulsive organizer.

Yin Yang
Ordo View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 20:10
Hey Viror, I would also like that. I have heard the suggestion before so probably it has already been asked.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2022 at 21:23
Originally posted by Ordo Ordo wrote:

Hey Viror, I would also like that. I have heard the suggestion before so probably it has already been asked.

Many times I think.
Viror View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Viror Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2022 at 10:59
This is good, it means that many have this desire, let's make our voices heard, let's win this right for the people!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic