illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Map BL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Map BL
    Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 17:47
Hello  My Kleodora account  is having issues with the BL map  all I see is Gray background .  IDK why 
My Sheza account is just  fine.  
and  also  I  have issue with  like boarders  going around  each  bit of map when I move it across the screen .   any help   will be great.  
also when do we get a nice big map of bl ?  
thank you for all you do 
sheza/Kleodora
If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
Flavius Aetius View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flavius Aetius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2014 at 18:39
Originally posted by Sheza Sheza wrote:

Hello  My Kleodora account  is having issues with the BL map  all I see is Gray background .  IDK why 
My Sheza account is just  fine.  
and  also  I  have issue with  like boarders  going around  each  bit of map when I move it across the screen .   any help   will be great.  
also when do we get a nice big map of bl ?  
thank you for all you do 
sheza/Kleodora

All I ever get is the grey background for Broken Lands, even when I sit someone else's account. I just assumed it was so since it has not been released yet. 
Cry havoc and let slip the eagles of freedom - The Raven King
Nesse View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nesse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 04:47
I have grey in the little strategic window and no strategic map. But the main map displays nicely, and the hubs have now appeared. :D
There is a large map: http://www.illyriad.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/broken_lands_map.gif
Nesse(Dwarven Druids) and Odd (Fairy Road Authority)
Mr Damage View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Damage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 09:04
BL has succumbed to the power of The Grey Company! Evil Smile
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 17:55
i think it might be because you have your diplomactic visibility turned on...not sure...but see if that helps...
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Sheza View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sheza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 18:42
only map I cant see in Kleo is  BL.    
all rest I can   

If Horses don't go to Heaven when they die. then I want to go where they go.
dantem View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dantem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 19:10
oh...then i do not know..did you try putting a petition up for this? coz as far as i know everyone should be able 2 see BL...
I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2014 at 19:52
Originally posted by Nesse Nesse wrote:

I have grey in the little strategic window and no strategic map. But the main map displays nicely, and the hubs have now appeared. :D

I have the same problem in Chrome, both iPad and PC. The strategic map would probably be more helpful, but the mini map would be nice, too.
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2014 at 00:38
No problem here. I use iPad.
Bonfyr Verboo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic