FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Login Page Loading Time?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Login Page Loading Time?
    Posted: 08 Jan 2016 at 05:46
Does anyone else experience long loading times for the Illy login page?  Based on the loading notes in the lower left corner, it seems to me that the links to the awards sites are really slowing down loading the page for me.  If the page is slow to load for other people, maybe these could be moved to some other place so it doesn't take 2-3 minutes AT MINIMUM just to log into the game?  I find myself not wanting to bother just because I get sick of having to try to load the page, have it time out, clear the cache, try again, and on and on.

I use Chrome.  Would be interested to know if other have this problem.
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 04:47
Is this still a problem?
Rill View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General
Player Council - Geographer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 04:49
It seems to be much better today.  If nothing changed, maybe it's just my bad internet.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 04:18
I'm experiencing a lot of lag/slowness on Firefox while simultaneously having very good performance on Chrome.  FF has 3 non-intensive tabs open, Chrome has 12 (so it's not my end) including one which is streaming video.
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic