illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
GM ThunderCat View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 20:01
Changing http:// to https:// will fix it; that you for identifying.

We are adding an automatic redirect in; however its currently causing issues with chat, so it may be a little while longer. However if you manually change it in the address bar you should be ok.
Valaera View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Valaera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 20:59
Thank you tens and elder.  Still at work so can't test this out but will be glad when I can!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 21:40
Should be fixed now and redirect you to the secure site
Roan View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 21:43
I have been locked out of both my accounts because I entered my password wrong more than 10 times in an hour? On both accounts? This can't be right. 

Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GM ThunderCat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 22:04
Originally posted by Roan Roan wrote:

I have been locked out of both my accounts because I entered my password wrong more than 10 times in an hour? On both accounts? This can't be right. 

Try again it should have been cleared
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Mar 2020 at 07:57
The loading of the unsecure image on the daily reward page has been fixed. I've explored all the pages to do with prestige and my Illy stayed secure throughout.

Thanks devs and please stay safe and well guys Hug <- this is a long distance hug to comply with current recommendations Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic