Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedListing of all public XML feeds?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GFactor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Listing of all public XML feeds?
    Posted: 18 Sep 2011 at 22:05
Hey all,

I've been looking at doing some work with the XML feeds that the Illyriad developers have (so generously Smile) made available to us, but I'm curious as to whether I can find a listing of all the available feeds. It doesn't seem like there's a spot on the forums where this is posted, and I thought an answer to a post like this might be a good reference to any others who might have the same question. So far, the feeds I know of are:
  • Towns -- /data_downloads/datafile_towns.xml
  • Players -- /data_downloads/datafile_players.xml
  • Alliances -- /data_downloads/datafile_alliances.xml
(All feeds refreshing every 24 hours around 12am - 1am game time.)

Are there any more feeds than this that are publicly available? You know, come to think of it, it would be awesome if there were like an up-to-date, official guide to using Illyriad in-game data. I know there are a few threads in this forum that outline rules like no spamming, no bots, etc. but it looks like that hasn't been touched in a while. I don't mean to be a bother of course, but I *am* excited to see the kind of information that can be extracted and formed from the raw data Illyriad gives us. Smile

Thanks in advance! -- GFactor of Recursia

Edited by GFactor - 18 Sep 2011 at 22:29
GFactor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2011 at 14:40
Originally posted by GFactor GFactor wrote:

You know, come to think of it, it would be awesome if there were like an up-to-date, official guide to using Illyriad in-game data.
Hmm, I believe I've earned a hearty facepalm for that one. Durrh, it's right at the top of this forum (and stickied, at that) - Link

Still curious about a comprehensive list of feeds though, if anyone has one. Smile

Edited by GFactor - 20 Sep 2011 at 14:41
Koragg View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 02:17
I would like this information also, a listing of available data (perhaps stickied).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic