illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kodabear's 3rd server wide Tournament

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Fiona View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fiona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 21:46
Congrats Koda! Thank you for all the work you do. Bill, behave and have some respect...
robmc View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 23:52
@billcipher   shut up meg!!!
Corwin View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Corwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 06:03
Your efforts are highly appreciated Koda. King of the Hill may not be an inventive tournament, but it's always been a lot of fun and most of us know you put a lot of work in it. 

If people don't like King of the Hill, just don't participate and complain to the devs for lack of different tournaments instead of complaining to the only person who arranges something for the entire server to enjoy. 

Edited by Corwin - 19 Nov 2017 at 06:04
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 16:27
Keep on kodabear

Respect
Stukahh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stukahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 17:45
Keep in mind folks, Illy is a sandbox game as has been said numerous times by the developers.

Only problem is most of the sandbox toys are old or broken.  

A few players have attempted to create fun for the server but when the devs have given up on the game it's hard to really do much.

Most of their "updates" are the equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Happy I jumped in a lifeboat weeks ago.  Done wasting my time with this stale game.

Player formerly known as Stukahh
I don't always drink. But when I do, I prefer the blood of my enemies.
Celebrant View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Celebrant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2017 at 19:31
Originally posted by Stukahh Stukahh wrote:

Keep in mind folks, Illy is a sandbox game as has been said numerous times by the developers.

Only problem is most of the sandbox toys are old or broken.  

A few players have attempted to create fun for the server but when the devs have given up on the game it's hard to really do much.

Most of their "updates" are the equivalent of rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Happy I jumped in a lifeboat weeks ago.  Done wasting my time with this stale game.

Player formerly known as Stukahh

I agree with you Stukah, and for the reasons you say, I respect every player who contributes.

Trivia tuesday comes soon
hendo7 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 03:35
thanks koda appreciate your hard work
hendo7 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hendo7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2017 at 03:40
there's always a whiner around ,if they don't like the tournament just don't play n keep your negative opinions to yourself 
Kimmyeo View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyeo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2017 at 03:55
I am looking forward to it, and thank you, Kodabear, for all your hard work and volunteering to do this. It is much appreciated. This will be my first tournament. 
Tucic View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tucic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Dec 2017 at 04:54
Thank you Kodabear!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic