illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iron Roman War ends

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SPQR View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SPQR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iron Roman War ends
    Posted: 23 May 2018 at 22:02
After a couple of days of negotiations RE and Iron have come up with an agreement to end the conflict. Peace will  bring much growth and trade in the west of broken lands!

SPQR
Dessembrae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dessembrae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 03:26
Thanks for a fun war guys, hopefully you all had as much fun as we did, I know it sucks when things dont go your way but in illyriad you learn more about war when you loose a few battles than when you rollover someone quickly, hopefully this has made your alliance as strong as ours and I hope in the next war we fight next to each other and kick some a$$! (if not no worries it will get boring if we all were friends)

Hail Romans your former Iron enemies salute you!
AKA Agalloch The Rude
OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 16:15
Evil Smile
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
Hyde View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2018 at 16:54
Trolling aside, it was a good war. The last battle was certainly what I was hoping for and I wasn't disappointed!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic