Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iron declares war on TCol and SKB

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
King Sigerius View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iron declares war on TCol and SKB
    Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 03:23
Greetings people of Illy, I King Sig have declared war on TCol and SKB. The reason for this declaration is due to BrianNs constant remarks regarding sexuality and children. I have approached BrianN on multiple occasions to stop talking like this. I don't care about the trolls in gc, I don't care about BrianNs trolling in gc. I just want this guy to stop with these specific comments. 
TCols and SKBs surrender terms are light, publicly address and condemn BrianNs comments. And agree that this will not happen again under your banner.
This is shameful I asked nicely repeatedly

Edited by King Sigerius - 23 Jan 2024 at 03:24
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2024 at 03:43
Also if we had devs worth the pres we paid them, we wouldn't be in this situation. 
KILGORE View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote KILGORE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 15:10

Obviously, myself and SkB do not condone some of the things that have been said by BrianN/bnevs and he has assured me that it will not continue on his part including calling out okkudo for his constant copy/paste of previous comments.  His behavior should also be considered unacceptable.  Any jokes or reposts of children and sexuality should be condemned.   I think we can all agree that as a community, we can do better.

It’s unfortunate that things escalated so far, as I’m sure this could have been resolved with a couple of igms among leadership.  It would also help if we had GMs that actually did something about the cesspool that GC has turned into.  I can only respond to what my Boars do and if anyone has a problem with anything said by them in GC, please feel free to contact me.  I’ve made it very clear that this type of behavior must stop or they will no longer be a member of SkB.  I hope other leaders are willing to do the same thing if their members cause issues in GC.

Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 21:08
I appreciate your response Kilgore! Very very well said. It would be very nice to have some gc moderation 
sophia.nicole View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sophia.nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 23:39
I want to make it clear that references to children and sexuality or any form of child exploitation are inappropriate and unacceptable in any kind of game. Though not directly mentioned, insinuations will have the same effect and I have talked to BrianN on this. 

TCol fully support maintaining a safe environment for everyone. I kindly request that both sides refrain from engaging in discussions or making references related to the same. 

On the other hand, I have to agree with KILGORE, and most of the community members here. The declaration was unnecessary, since you don't declare without troops Sig 😋 /s

Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote King Sigerius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2024 at 23:52
I had never had any doubts that neither of your teams support unnecessary violent chat in gc of any kind, esp regarding minors, but I feel a solid conversation needed to be had about this in broad view of the community. War is the best way I know to start that conversation. I did tell BrianN I would declare honestly hoping to dissuade him from joking like that. If I didn't declare I would have been a lier and I would not be able to  convey the absoluteness in my statement regardless of troop count ;)

Edited by King Sigerius - 25 Jan 2024 at 23:56
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic