Topic ClosediOS usability for chat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Direct Link To This Post Topic: iOS usability for chat
    Posted: 31 Dec 2012 at 19:55
I understand the Devs do not program for specific platforms but I want to raise an issue that causes headaches for me and I'm sure others. The chat windows, along with the Next Events/Notifications and the Friends windows are detached from the "play" window. This causes these windows to fly off into the virtual ether when zooming. Once they are off the "page" the only way to retrieve them is to un-zoom. On iPad, not really a problem. The windows are large enough to view the text in them but on iPhone, not so much.

This is a problem that I thought was previously solved. At some point in the last few months the windows in question seemed to be permanently docked to the play window, allowing one to zoom to view and use chat. About two months ago this problem reappeared.

As I said, I understand that priorities do not include programing for specific platforms but in the event this can be fixed without causing issues elsewhere, that is by just simply returning the windows to a permanently docked status, I and all other iOS users would really appreciate it.
Bonfyr Verboo
Arakamis View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2013 at 12:35
+1 for this.

It was fixed a while ago actually but reverted back to this with a more recent update.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic