Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyTools:Resurrectio

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bimble View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: IllyTools:Resurrectio
    Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 09:28
As the name suggests, this is a resurrection of Illytools. Lately thieving is happening a lot and I wanted to use the function Redbirds again. I ended up restoring some of Illytools features with some of the code that I still had lying around. Eventually I will make the tool in such a way that it does not fully depend on my server, this to avoid the same situation as Illytools.

Current resurrected features:
- Redbirds
- Sweetspots
- Notepad

Added feature:
- Old smilies (possible to disable)

Feel free to give it a try, I only tested it in Chrome using Tampermonkey to load the plugin.

Suggestions are welcome, I am currently thinking of resurrecting the city/military overview next.

Regards, Bimble.

Edited by Bimble - 26 Nov 2015 at 09:32
jcx View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 09:45
Woah! its working, awesome! 
Disclaimer: The above is jcx|orcboy's personal opinion and is not the opinion or policy of Harmless? [H?] or of the little green men that have been following him all day.

jcx in H? | orcboy in H?
Mahaut View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 14:15
Works in Opera with Tampermonkey as well. 
Thank you, I missed Redbirds :)
abstractdream View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abstractdream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 15:13
Works as advertised. Good job. Keep at it.
Bonfyr Verboo
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 16:11
Sweet.

Who will recieve the recordded data?

If you ressurect the Total Troops in Town + Total Adv. Resources in town, etc. where will that data be stored and who will have access to it?

Just making sure you aren't creating some kind of "Buy information from me" shop =)

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Bimble View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 18:44
No worries, all the data is saved locally. 
I have no idea where to find it with other browsers, but with Chrome you can find it under;
Developer Tools -> Resources -> Local Storage -> http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk

For example, the notes of the notepad can be seen there. 
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 18:57
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

Sweet.

If you ressurect the Total Troops in Town + Total Adv. Resources in town, etc. where will that data be stored and who will have access to it?

Just making sure you aren't creating some kind of "Buy information from me" shop =)

That's a good idea, Josh. Thanks Big smile

(HUG)Crow Power! Cool

And hats off to Bimble Thumbs Up

Edited by Captain Kindly - 26 Nov 2015 at 19:53
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 19:49
Originally posted by Captain Kindly Captain Kindly wrote:

Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

Sweet.

That's a good idea, Josh. Thanks Big smile

(HUG)Crow Power! Cool

Well, if the data is going to be accessible and seen by someone who plays illyriad, i probably won't be using it :)) and I suggest smart people dont update their data into it.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Bimble View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bimble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2015 at 22:19
I'm not sending player data to my server, though a feature that gets all of Captain Kindly his data and makes it public is quite interesting Tongue

Update
Added the empire overview, which includes the total Military/Dipolo/B.Resources/Adv.Resources.
The data is only stored in the memory, a refresh of the page and you'll have to go by each page to summarize the data again. I might change this to save the data in the browser local storage, as mentioned before.

The city names are not displayed properly yet, will fix that at a later time.

No idea on what to add next, suggestions are welcome! (btw, what did that crystal ball do?)
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2015 at 02:43
IIRC (and I might not) Crystal Ball was the next events across your empire (finish building, finish research)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic