Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyStuff

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2019 at 17:03
Recommended Kit update

Fixed the bug where Marshalls were being shown as using platemail. They should now be shown as only being able to use chainmail. Thanks to dim for bringing it to my attention Thumbs Up

Edited by Tensmoor - 13 Jul 2019 at 17:05
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2019 at 11:26
New page: Alliance Relationships

Don't know about the rest of you but I have major problems trying to keep track of who is watting with who and are their confeds involved so I added a new page that shows the official relationships between the various alliances in Illy.
As you can see from the screenshot above it very quickly gets so bust as to be unuseable so there are options to set which types of relationships to show (red = war, yellow = NAP, green = Confed) as well as which alliances to show them for.

Hovering over any of the lines will tell you about that relationship while hovering over any of the circles will tell you about that alliance (as seen for Divine Wind in the image) including any other relationships they have.

While this tool is not perfect I couldn't come up with a better way of showing the complex of relationships there are in Illy. Any problems, bugs, suggestions please post here in the forums.

The data for this comes from the alliances data file published daily by the devs and freely downloadable by anyone (should they want to come up with an alternative way of doing it).

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 12:45
Request for help gathering data

I'm currently working on a new version of the NPC Drop database/page that will be in Illystuff. The first part of it is an update to my scripts that send the data to the database so I can now process forwarded reports and that is now working well.

If you would like to help by forwarding reports to me there are some rules on the reports I need:

Rules for submitting reports:

• Each combat report has to have an accompanying scout report from after the combat.
  • Scout reports must be timed from between the combat and any harvesters arriving.

Simply forward the two messages to me and I'll run my script that puts the data into the database. There is no identifying data sent. Just the location, date/time, NPC details and drop details. Up until now I've only been able to do this for hunts I've done myself but the scripts now work for forwarded reports as well.

I tend to send scouts timed to arrive just after the battle will take place. Then I use the 'Find IGMs' tool in the map popup to get the mails for a given tile. I can then open the battle report followed by the scout report.

Many thanks in advance
Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2019 at 19:03
Originally posted by Tensmoor Tensmoor wrote:

Request for help gathering data

I'm currently working on a new version of the NPC Drop database/page that will be in Illystuff. The first part of it is an update to my scripts that send the data to the database so I can now process forwarded reports and that is now working well.

If you would like to help by forwarding reports to me there are some rules on the reports I need:

Rules for submitting reports:

• Each combat report has to have an accompanying scout report from after the combat.
  • Scout reports must be timed from between the combat and any harvesters arriving.

Simply forward the two messages to me and I'll run my script that puts the data into the database. There is no identifying data sent. Just the location, date/time, NPC details and drop details. Up until now I've only been able to do this for hunts I've done myself but the scripts now work for forwarded reports as well.

I tend to send scouts timed to arrive just after the battle will take place. Then I use the 'Find IGMs' tool in the map popup to get the mails for a given tile. I can then open the battle report followed by the scout report.

Many thanks in advance
Tens

Update

Reports MUST be forwarded from the account that originally recieved them. A forwarded forwarded report will crash my scripts and to be honest the coding needed to allow for unlimited forwards is not worth it.
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 01:56
NPC Drop rates update

Fixed a couple of bugs in the display of the data:
  • Fixed the stats tables so each dropped item is now only shown once and rates are correctly calculated for each item.
  • Fixed display of the dropped items in the bottom table (individual reports) so it only shows items actually dropped by the units killed in the battle. A possible exception to this is if there were any qualifying items already on the tile (including hides) when the battle happened.
If you would like to contribute to this project and help increase the accuracy of the drop rates please see the post above.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2019 at 08:19
New Page - World Map Search
I've had a personal tool running on a server on a memory stick for some time now but whenever I've tried to put it on a public server it has crashed it due to the resources needed. Recent upgrades to the server running IllyStuff has given me hope that it map be able to run it.

Below are some screen shots of the page. At present there are no restrictions on how often searches can be run or on the number of results that will be returned. Both of these may change in the future if there is a problem with the server.

Results are returned as links to the tile in the Illy world map (you obviously need to be logged in to Illy to see that).

Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2020 at 17:53
Illystuff Server Migration

Start: 2020-02-28 05:15:00 (UTC)
End: 2020-02-28 13:15:00 (UTC)

My hosting provider has identified a potential issue with the physical server that Illystuff is hosted on and to remove any possible issues will be moving the site to a new physical server during the above period.

During the migration there may be some downtime for the site and/or delays in response from the site.

As and when I have any further info on this I'll let you know.

Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2020 at 11:01
Scheduled Maintenance 2020-09-18 03:30 UTC

Just a heads up for everyone - my hosting provider will be doing some essential maintenance on the server that holds Illystuff on the above date. There shouldn't be any impact on the site but one thing I've learned over the years is that sometimes stuff happens so if you experience any glitches etc don't panic and please try again later.
Tens
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 20:15
World Map Search - New ability added

Added the ability to filter the results by the combat terrains of the immediately adjacent tiles.

I'll be looking at adding the abilty to filter by biomes and also by sov bonuses within 3 tiles (that is going to take some time due to the number of tiles that need to be checked).

Edited by Tensmoor - 15 Jun 2021 at 20:17
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2021 at 03:08
Question: Is anyone interested in the various sets of data that I collected for use in DurcTools?

Things like what 'families' all the various NPCs/units are part of, what buildings are needed for the various crafted items, all the info on each crafted item?

If so, post your interest here and I'll look at adding them to IllyStuff when I get a chance.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic