illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Illyriad Playerbase - History Remembrances

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Captain Kindly View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Captain Kindly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 22:26
OK here is my B

Belargyle, High King. Awesomest leader of DLord.
monkeyfeather View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote monkeyfeather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2020 at 22:32
I'm amazed this forum account is still active.

A lot of Es were brought up in the GC convo which inspired this thread, one I didn't see was Eaque. Creator of IllyTools, I feel he deserves a mention.
thor View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 01:52
ill kick of c

Chanson, 
she was caring helpful and always willing to help new people herself and i helped a great many people in illy some of whom are still here today, sadly chanson is not Cry
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 05:40
Anjire first joined an alliance with no rules, it soon became clear that his focus, dedication and brilliance at the game was somewhat wasted within this alliance and he moved to H?. 
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2020 at 05:44
B
BecBlue, was fun and got people together amazingly
Hiei View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hiei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 14:26
Honor to Anjire. I also had a slot of fun destroying him and moving all his city away from my cluster, a well respected foe. 
Solanar View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Solanar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 2020 at 14:44
E- EmilyJade, owner of the fastest newb vans in illy. 
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 08:29
C
Captain Kindly, oh so kind...
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2020 at 08:38
C
Createure. one of the early greats

OssianII View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OssianII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2021 at 10:39
Azriel, Founder and leader of the Order of the Valar who built an alliance that became the envy of the others. Unfortunately  others who obsessed with power and success brought them low. Not Azriel however who still plays and is more than worthy of mention in this thread.
“If anyone was to ask for my opinion, which I note they’re not, I’d say we were taking the long way around.”
Gimli son of Gloin.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic