illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

IllyCon 2018 Rundown

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Wartow View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wartow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 16:41
I look forward to the Great Trove Famine Event of 2018.
Myr View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Myr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 20:13
I think you should all come to Orlando next year.

rajput View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rajput Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 20:25
Originally posted by GM Stormcrow GM Stormcrow wrote:

...and we had some talks and chat about the upcoming releases and content updates; full details - and release - to come.

It was also - specifically - great to bounce some future ideas off the wider group, and see which areas got the most traction.

SC

Originally posted by Wartow Wartow wrote:

I look forward to the Great Trove Famine Event of 2018.

Ummm... OK...

Warning! Author of this post has weird sense of humor...
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2018 at 22:46

Originally posted by Dungshoveleux Dungshoveleux wrote:

That evening, however, we're having an open pub and food for IllyCon Attendees that will also include some talks from the developer team

and? ...

...and we had some talks and chat about the upcoming releases and content updates; full details - and release - to come.

It was also - specifically - great to bounce some future ideas off the wider group, and see which areas got the most traction.

SC

decides not to hold his breath...
Dungshoveleux View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dungshoveleux Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 07:34

That evening, however, we're having an open pub and food for IllyCon Attendees that will also include some talks from the developer team

and? ...

SC

decides not to hold his breath...
Good job I decided to breathe... funny how you can only push the credibility so far. You're busted.
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 10:25
The point is to have steady breathing at all times. And your body will be rewarded with oxygen.
I think it's just around the corner. Possibly with a Halloween theme?

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2018 at 12:33
Originally posted by DeliciousJosh DeliciousJosh wrote:

The point is to have steady breathing at all times. And your body will be rewarded with oxygen.
I think it's just around the corner. Possibly with a Halloween theme?

Nooooooo...I'm not ready yet Cry
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 09:59
I'm sure you will have some work to do once it is upon us, Tens :D

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Tensmoor View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tensmoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 10:32
Even if the upgrades only consist of new crafted items I'll have a fair amount of new date to gather and incorporate. If (as I suspect) there will be changes to other parts of the game then who knows how the tools will be affected. Lots of fun and games for me Thumbs Up

In the meantime I'm busy working on what I think will be a very important new tool that is really pushing my abilities...

Edited by Tensmoor - 27 Sep 2018 at 10:34
Mr. Ubiquitous Feral View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr. Ubiquitous Feral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2018 at 16:55
where's my cup holder?
I am a Machine.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic