illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hope Ridge Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hope Ridge Project
    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 19:15
Hello, 
    As most of you are already aware, 4WT has begun a project with Hope Ridge, working on building it up as a Centrum like hub for the Broken Lands. 
    Broken Lands players have been calling out for a primary hub in the Southern Continent for years now, and Hope Ridge represents what makes Centrum what it is, a centrally located hub, friendly to all races for trade purposes. These are the reasons this hub was chosen for this project. 
    It was brought to my attention recently though that one thing in this venture is missing that would complete and cement it as a primary hub. The designation as such by the Dev team by making it visible to all capital cities as they have done with Centrum. It was also mentioned by another player that to accomplish this most readily unity of purpose and desire would need to be shown to the Dev team to let them know that this is something that all players with interests in the BL would like to happen. 

SO......

I am asking all that are aware of this effort to do two things. 
   1. Use the Illy grapevine and pass the word along to anyone you think would be interested in aiding this effort. 
   2. All players with a sincere desire to see this happen and name Hope Ridge as a centralized primary hub in the BL, please write a petition to the Dev team letting them know you wish for them to make it visible on all capital cities on accounts. 

I hope with everyones effort we can see this happen, and Broken Lands will finally have what it has wanted for years.... A hub of thier very own. 

Thank you to all, 
     Kristaal
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 19:35
Ammendment: Since the petition system is intended for problems or issues related to gameplay I have created a "petition" on game enhancements and features. Please make comment there to make your wishes known to the Dev team. 

Kristaal
Lagavulin View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lagavulin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 19:44
Hi Etherea,
I like the idea at first reading. After review I may add my name to your petition. Regardless of my decision, good luck!
scottfitz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 19:56
Or, the Council of Illyria could open a new Trade Hub at 0,-2300, the dead center of the Broken Lands.
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 19:59
It is possible I suppose, but since Hope Ridge is not too far off center, we just started ramping up interest there. 

scottfitz View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scottfitz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2019 at 20:28
Certainly, Hope Ridge is a good choice, just lacks the symmetry of Centrum.  
Robertscott View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Robertscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 2019 at 11:29
+ 1 for Hope Ridge, being coequal with Centrum, not having to choose one or the other.
MayzieP View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MayzieP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 14:55
Hello Etherea and all,

Thank you for starting this. As a player with all cities currently in BL, I'd love to see a centralized Trade Hub similar to what's in Centrum, whether it's Hope Ridge or some new location in the center of the lands.
Irwin View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Irwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 23:03
Im sick and tired of this second hub stuff. What part do you people not understand.

THERE. IS. NOT. ENOUGH. VOLUME. FOR. THIS. CRAP.

Like a retarded 5 y.o. setting up a lemonade stand in his back yard.

I mean, volume items like saddles, needed constantly by every active player in game, can go 24 hrs without movement buy/sell in Centrum so lets water things down further.

Salamander View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Salamander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Dec 2019 at 23:40
Centrum is the highest of 8 hubs  I can see .  Selling for 3 times the cost of materials to build.  Why would anyone buy without a tournnament going on to push demand .
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic