illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hope Ridge Hub visibility

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
BrianN View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BrianN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 21:21
*Dissenting opinion blocked*
zolvon View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolvon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2019 at 23:02
I'm not a fan of centralized capital visible hubs. They don't encourage the use and creation of Traders.

Except for racial variations all hubs should be equal.

If I wished for DEV intervention it would be to remove Centrum's uniqueness and lower the cost of Traders.
Gruumsh View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gruumsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2019 at 13:13
Gruumsh is certain that this could only be a good idea, despite having no presence in BL it would make life better for those that are due to the distance of Centrum
Asvenger View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Asvenger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 06:06
I'm in at Hope Ridge. In response to Zolvon, whom I respect as a quality Illyrian, Centrum seems to work as a main hub. 
Jadefae View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jadefae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2019 at 16:59
I would love to see both Centrum and Hope Ridge visible to players!
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 06:30
Hi Stormcrow, 
   I have been actively following growth in Hope Ridge and it has come a long way in the last couple of weeks. 

Current numbers are: 25 Alliances represented by over 50 traders (including at least 2 independants). 15 categories are now showing entries in the double digits with many of them climbing quickly and at least on with over 50 entries, and another one closing in fast with over 40. 
   *grinning* just thought you could use an update. 
Big smile

Kristaal - 4WT
DeliciousJosh View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DeliciousJosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2019 at 12:18
Some goods and gold arrived last night. Let the trading begin!

I support the idea of making a BL hub (Hope Ridge comes to mind) that can be seen by capital cities, and cities with traders in them.

PublicRelations
HumanResources
Etherea View Drop Down
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Etherea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 08:50
For anyone keeping track: (I know I am) Embarrassed
okay everyone, most recent audit on Hope Ridge now complete, There are now 31 alliances represented there, by no less than 62 visible traders. There are now 2 catefories over 50 items, and another dozen in the double digits, with basic resources moving regularly.

Kristaal
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GM Stormcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 20:42
Originally posted by BrianN BrianN wrote:

*Dissenting opinion blocked*

I very much hope not, as I am extremely interested in hearing dissenting opinions.  I can think of a number of good reasons in the 'con' column (as I can also think of a number of good reasons in the 'pro' column), but I don't want to function in a vacuum.

Dissent away!

SC
Salamander View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Salamander Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2019 at 23:06
Originally posted by zolvon zolvon wrote:

I'm not a fan of centralized capital visible hubs. They don't encourage the use and creation of Traders.

Except for racial variations all hubs should be equal.

If I wished for DEV intervention it would be to remove Centrum's uniqueness and lower the cost of Traders.

Clap   Yes the making of Centrum visible to all ruined the part to the game for traders .  The only thing people should be able to see in Centrum  without a trader is Prestige. crap .  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic