illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

History of Crow Alliance Founding

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Albatross View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albatross Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 14:51
I might need to change where these images are hosted (my current host is data-capped), so if you link to them, please let me know so I can update you. Reliable CDN tips appreciated; I might just use googlepages.
lethargic0N3 View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lethargic0N3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 22:54
Great Job.. I've learned a couple things from before I started from the chart
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2014 at 23:12
Originally posted by Rill Rill wrote:

Originally posted by lethargic0N3 lethargic0N3 wrote:

Without trying to be too picky... I don't think there has really been any migration to or from other Crow alliances that would have involved Calcr in the forming of other wings.  They should really be on their own branch as far as I know from Calc to Calcr

Both HUGcr and nCrow have benefited from the wisdom of alts and players from our wingbrothers in Cala as part of development of those alliances.

Perhaps HUGcr should not have a direct line from mCrow but start out independently -- although heavily influenced by mCrow, HUGcr like Calaquendi and Kaendran Crows started as an independent alliance with Crow affiliations and only became Crow later in its history.  That may seem trivial to outsiders, but the decision for HUGS to become Crow was significant for HUGS, as Crows -- mCrow, Crow and Cala - provided support and guidance and were at least partially responsible for the continued survival of the alliance through supplying experienced players when Fluffy had to step back from his leadership role due to school involvement.

Folks from HUGcr can correct any aspect of this that they feel is incorrect.  Ryelle was deeply involved in that aspect of HUGS' history, but I don't want to speak for them.

If you wanna be really picky - the founder of Hugs came from H? and then T?/T2?  :) 
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 01:18
I'm glad you guys remember where I'm from, since I don't.
KillerPoodle View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KillerPoodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 04:49
Originally posted by fluffy fluffy wrote:

Hi Fluffster - didn't think you were still alive ;)
"This is a bad idea and we shouldn't do it." - endorsement by HM

"a little name-calling is a positive thing." - Rill
Shadar Logoth View Drop Down
Wordsmith
Wordsmith

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shadar Logoth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 06:08
Crow History, and its legacy, did indeed start with Gregorokin and Sloter. 

Proud history. 

Many stories to be told unknownst to most. 

Glad I got to be a tiny part of that massive history.  

Makes me proud, but foremost makes me smile and happy Clap

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

<takes hat off to Grego and Sloter> 

Shadey

Edited by Shadar Logoth - 05 Jul 2014 at 06:13
More Orc, less talking!

All that is said is my own opinion. I am not a leader nor voice for Invictus. I will always abide by Invictus's rules.
fluffy View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fluffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2014 at 07:33
Originally posted by KillerPoodle KillerPoodle wrote:

Originally posted by fluffy fluffy wrote:

Hi Fluffster - didn't think you were still alive ;)

Hi there!  I'm around ingame as of yesterday.  Don't plan on doing much besides saying hi here and then, but I'm still alive :)
<a href="http://elgea.illyriad.co.uk/#/Player/Profile/261803" rel="nofollow">FluffTheMagicDragon</a>
Arctic55 View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arctic55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 06:09
I BEG THE CREATOR OF THE HISTORY IMAGE TO FIX THE FONTS!!!! I CAN'T READ IT!!!! AND I CANNOT TELL WHAT IS GOING ON IN THAT MAP THINGY, HELP!!!!
Aurordan View Drop Down
Postmaster
Postmaster
Player Council - Ambassador

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aurordan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 06:22
No need to shout.  What on earth is wrong with the font?
Brandmeister View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 07:41
The font looks fine to me. A little wavy and fancy, but very appropriate.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic