Play Now Login Create Account
illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HIDE THE HUBS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Poll Question: Hide and Close (for a period) Centrum and Hope Ridge ?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [35.29%]
0 [0.00%]
11 [64.71%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 21:48
And, why should producers need a middle man? That sounds like an imperfect market.===>>>>They do not with the curent system, thats why trading is limited (trade =middle man) 
eowan the short View Drop Down
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 22:06
I can transform a cow in to money, but a cow is not money in and of itself. My troops will not accept cows for upkeep. It's like saying that an apple irl is money; it is not.

Trading is perfectly viable as I and a great many others have pointed out. Please explain to me why the devs should make up for your incompetence in the markets by changing mechanics.

'Trade = middle man' is a brand new definition for you. If we're going to keep switching definitions, then I hereby define the word 'Thirion' to mean trader, and therefore Thirion, definitionally, is a trader.
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 22:17
This is my last post here replying to you no matter what you respond, cause this cost more than time.

I can transform a cow in to money, but a cow is not money in and of itself. My troops will not accept cows for upkeep.====>>>> they would happilly accept it before money was discaver

Trade = middle man' is a brand new definition for you. ===>>>tottal not New this and profit was the matters from the begining. 
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 22:32
So, if trading can happen without money... then definitionally monetary profit is not necessary?
What about profit in the form of good will? Notoriety? Trade contacts? Advertising?

Also, come on, keep responding, I'm nearly ahead of Llyorn of Jaensch 
This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend. Some person started it, not knowing what it was, and we'll continue posting on it forever just because...
Sif View Drop Down
Forum Warrior
Forum Warrior

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 22:42
OK i Will try to make it easier for both of as.

Trade is usually for monetary profit. ///for this kind of profit refer the poll that the centrum existance hurts. 
Postmaster General
Postmaster General

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eowan the short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2022 at 22:48
yay

The poll where most people agreed with me? And I don't see any options in the poll where it defines what trade is for?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic