illyriad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedConvenient feature?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Braque View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Convenient feature?
    Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 09:17
Couldn't find the right section  to post so feel free to move this if it's posted the wrong place. Was wondering if it's possible to build a feature in the game which makes it possible to keep attacking a village u start attacking, or give in a number of attackwaves to do (especially very convenient when ur looting a non developing village). For now u have to send ur troops every time again, would be nice if u could get this automated (esp. while I can't give orders @work due to an old ie version and no possibility to upgrade here :().
Thoughts?
GM Stormcrow View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
GM

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 10:46
Hum.

The thing is - we want players to be in the game and doing things, rather than relying on automated functions to partially "play the game for them".  One of the reasons we limited the Building and Research Queue sizes to 2 - there's no particular reason they couldn't be much larger, but we don't want the game to become too quiet!

It's certainly possible that we might, in the future, allow some sort of repetitive action to be set in motion - but if we do it will be substantially limited (ie "do this twice" rather than once).  I'll put it on the "suggestions" list and we'll kick it around.

Best wishes,

GM Stormcrow | Twitter | Facebook | G+
Braque View Drop Down
New Poster
New Poster

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Mar 2010 at 11:24
Somehow I thought this would be the answer. Thx for putting it on the list. If somebody knows a shortcut to misleade my office autorisations let me know Evil Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic